Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prashant Sapkal
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Prashant SapkalYour feedback matters!
Back pain on long sitting how can I overcome this because my job offer always back pain as I am an IT person.
I am going to gym weekly 5 days. I want the my daily nutritionally diet plan for weight and muscle gain.
Hello my name is syed and I am 20 years old. My weight is 58 kgs and my height is 6 feet. I want to grow my weight in just a month. So I need a good medicine or a treatment.
Urinary incontinence is a common problem that afflicts many adults around the world. Stress related urinary incontinence is a fairly common problem that afflicts many as well. This form of incontinence is usually caused by physical activity, which exerts pressure on the bladder and may cause the leakage of small amounts of urine.
Triggers and Symptoms for stress urinary incontinence:
In terms of urinary problems, stress is used to describe physical problems in particular and not mental stress. So the triggers or risk factors of it could be any of the following:
- Sexual activity
This form of urinary incontinence is very common in women who are older or have already been through menopause. It may also be common for women who have recently given birth or are pregnant. The urethra or the bladder may become prone to external stress and then involuntarily leak out some urine.
The causes can be quite varied from patient to patient but are primarily attributed to the weakening of the pelvic muscles, bladder or the sphincter. If any of these muscles open involuntarily due to physical stress, it leads to urine leaking out. Some of the causes which may lead to this are:
- Pregnancy and childbirth: Pregnancy or childbirth related problems may cause damage to the urethra or sphincter during childbirth; leading to stress urinary incontinence.
- Surgery of the prostate: Another common problem, especially with men, is with surgical interventions to correct prostate problems.
- Menopause: Many older women often complain about stress incontinence after menopause due to the weakening of the muscles.
- Pelvic surgery: Any surgery to the pelvic area or illnesses which may cause the muscles to become relaxed or act involuntarily due to external stress, may cause incontinence.
- Weakening of the pelvic muscles: Certain illnesses may cause the pelvic muscles to become weak and thus cause the sphincter as well as the bladder to react involuntarily. UTIs or urinary tract infections have also been known to cause incontinence due to the same reason.
- Obesity: Obesity has been known to put stress on many of the bodily systems and it may affect the bladder and the urinary sphincters as well. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
Vaginal fungal infection, otherwise called candidiasis, is a typical female condition. Fungal infections are brought on by the growth Candida. This growth is connected with extreme itching, swelling, and irritation. Every fungal infection is distinctive. Therefore, your doctor will recommend a treatment that is best for you. Medicines are by and large decided depending upon the seriousness of the infection.
A particular type of yeast called Candida albicans brings about most of the fungal infections. These fungal infections are effectively treatable. In case you are having repeating infections or issues disposing of an infection with ordinary treatment, then an alternate form of Candida may be the cause. A lab test can tell your doctor which sort of Candida you have. Here are a few ways with which you can deal with vaginal fungal infections:
For simple fungal infections, your specialist will mostly recommend the following treatment(s):
- A one to three-day application of an antifungal cream, balm or tablet Normal antifungal medicines is butoconazole (Gynazole), miconazole (Lotrimin), Monistat, and terconazole (Terazol). These medicines can be either prescribed or available over-the-counter.
- A solitary intake of oral medicine, for example, fluconazole (Diflucan).
- Women with simple fungal infections need to follow up with their specialist to make sure whether the medicine worked. A follow-up will likewise be important if your symptoms return within two months.
Certain types of Candida will not react to simple treatment and will require a more forceful strategy. In case you meet one of the following criteria, your specialist will more likely tell you that your fungal infection is an extreme one.
Conceivable medications for extreme or complicated vaginal fungal infections include:
- 14-day cream, balm, tablet, or suppository vaginal treatment
- A few measures of fluconazole (Diflucan)
- Long-term medicine of fluconazole (Diflucan) that is taken once a week for six weeks.
- Treatment of your sexual partner or use of condoms while having intercourse.
You can treat vaginal fungal infections with regular cures in case that you might want to abstain from taking physician-recommended medicine. These are some mainstream normal cures:
- Tea tree oil cream
- Garlic or boric acid vaginal balms
- Plain yoghurt taken orally or applied into the vagina
Here are some normal strategies for counteractive action:
- Abstain from wearing tight jeans, underwear, tights, or stockings
- Abstain from utilising female antiperspirant or antiperspirant tampons or cushions
- Try not to roam around in wet clothes, particularly swimsuits
- Eat an all around adjusted diet
- Eat yoghurt or eat foods with lactobacillus
- Wear soft clothing, for example, cotton, cloth, or silk
- Abstain from sitting in hot tubs
- Wash clothes in warm water
- Abstain from using hot water bags
- Throw away old underwear as often as possible
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!