Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prashant Mutalik
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Prashant MutalikYour feedback matters!
My sister's husband's renal profile are as follows SERUM BLOOD UREA NITROGEN BLOOD UREA NITROGEN 72 CREATININE, SERUM CREATININE 6.66 BUN/create RATIO BUN/create RATIO 10.81 5.00 - 15.00 URIC ACID, SERUM URIC ACID 8.6 High 3.5 - 7.2 mg/dL TOTAL PROTEIN, SERUM TOTAL PROTEIN 6.1 Low 6.4 - 8.2 g/dL ALBUMIN, SERUM ALBUMIN 3.1 Low 3.4 - 5.0 g/dL GLOBULIN GLOBULIN 3 2.0 - 4.1 g/dL ELECTROLYTES (NA/K/CL), SERUM SODIUM 136 136 - 145 mmol/L POTASSIUM 5.8 High 3.50 - 5.10 mmol/L CHLORIDE 108 High 98 - 107 mmol/L I have consult a nephrologist ,he suggested dialysis ,but we are not prepare for it, sir is any other specific treatment for solve this problem in Ayurveda.
4 months ago I got c section operation given birth to baby boy .Yesterday onwards loose motion and stools mixed with blood and white gel and stomach ache. And my son 4 months baby vomiting whenever he drinks breast milk from yesterday.
I am suffering with prostate problem since 15 years. It has grown to maximum size as per doctor's. Of late I am using homeo medicine Baryta Carb&Conium from the last 10 days. Some how it is showing some good results. I am able to pass urine freely. Can anybody suggest me how many days I have to continue this medicine. If the medicine is continued regularly or can be given any gap? Pl help and also suggest some good medicine if any for my problem to be solved permanently.
How to reduce weight on body. And please tell me the symptoms of jaundice. From last 6month my urine colour is yellow colour. Please suggest what to do?
I am 35. I have habit of masturbation from last 20 years. I am unmarried but I am worried about my marriage life. I am suffering from premature ejaculation. Give me a advice. I am non alcoholic and non smoker.
While most of us consume alcohol on a social basis, or during certain special and momentous events of our life, there are some people who may be classified as heavy drinkers. There is a certain alcohol limit as per the sex, age and climate that a person can have on a daily basis. When a person overshoots that limit on a daily basis and that too by a large margin, he or she may be known as a heavy drinker.
If you fall in this heavy drinking category, then you may want to go through the following tips in order to bring down and curb your habit so that you can drink in moderation, without causing undue problems for your mental and physical health.
- Use bitters: Using bitters, especially digestive bitters, with your drinks can help in bringing down the amount of alcohol that you consume in one go. This can also help your body in digesting the alcohol in a better manner so that you do not wake up with a hangover. Also, the use of digestive bitters can help in detoxification of the liver and prevent it from getting coated with toxins released by alcohol.
- Water: It is a well-known fact that one must stay hydrated while drinking so that he/she does not get carried away and drink too much. You can easily have a glass of water between each drink so that you keep the buzz at a stable level rather than letting it get to your head, to a point where you start to ask for even more alcohol. Moreover, before a big party or event, it is best to first have plenty of water so that you do not end up going overboard.
- Cleansing juices: The latest diet and fitness fad includes a dose of juices churned from various kinds of fruit and vegetables. You can also try this cleansing juice menu every time you feel like reaching out for a drink. This will help you in keeping things in perspective and then drinking moderately, if and when the need arises.
- Set a drink deadline: If you want to cut back on your drinks significantly, then one of the best things to do is to set yourself a drink deadline. As per this deadline, you will set a number where you will stop. For instance, once you have reached 2 to 3 drinks, you will automatically stop so that you do not binge.
- Find a support group: It is best to find a support group of friends or even an alcoholic anonymous group so that you can share your experiences and find motivation at the same time. This is especially important for those going through withdrawal symptoms.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!