Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Prashant KulkarniYour feedback matters!
I am 28 years old man, I am suffering from skin rashes on both sides of under arms of under wear. Always it is red in colour on both sides of pennis.
I am seriously suffering with pearly penile papules on my penis .tell me please any home treatment for PPP. And I want to join in Indian army but I don't know is PPP any problem for medical selection. Is I am a fit or unfit .Please help me.
I am 42 years man, sometimes having pain in my penis during urination. I am also drinking more water after I feel such. Any further steps if for practice?
Sir. I am aged 76 years and non-insulin diabatic. I am taking clycored forte and ecospirin 150. Every night I get some burning sensation in the feets. If I rub a small relief there. What may be the cause and remedy for the same.
It actually happen from around six month when I complete bath after that I feel some pain inside my ear if little water goes in it? Have you any solution?
Sir I'm having erection everyday which tends to masturbation. And I do it everyday so any problem. Age- 23 Male.
I am male of age 38 yrs . I am suffering smell identify problem from last one year, I am not felling light smell also.
Sir my age is 29. My blood group is b positive. My fasting sugar level is 106. I am suffering from palpitation last 4 months I have consulted to cardiology dept rml Delhi. ECG and echo report are normal please suggest me what can I do.
Hi doc, I don't want to waste sperm (semen) after masturbate. So if I don't ejaculate after squeezing penis, does it create any problem? I am asking because of I want to control myself & avoid getting addiction for that.
Dr. I have heartburn and acidity from last 2 yes. I have to take pantodac everyday. Kindly suggest what should I do.
Now I am doing walking for 30 to 40 minutes 5 days in week. Left sugar and sweets. I checked diabetes after 15 days. Now my fasting is 110 and p. P is150. And not taking any dialectic medicines. So please suggest me herbals. So I can make more control my sugar levels.
I have stomach pain every time after dinner. I even don't drink water after dinner and have a half hour walk.
Hi Sometimes my skin just got bump out making a thick lines all over my body. On first the part of skin becomes red and then bump out. I searched on internet and found something similar with" hives. Its a kind of allergy. I have to take certarzine after every 2 days to make it neutral otherwise itching and thick lines on skin reappears.
Blood in urine, medically known as Hematuria is not usually a cause of concern, but it can translate into an adverse condition if left unevaluated. The kidneys and other structures in the urinary tracts such as urethra (tube connecting the bladder to the outer part of the body); bladder (that stores the urine) and ureters (tube joining the bladder to the kidney) are the sources of blood flow to the urine. Hematuria can be accompanied by symptoms such as discharge of tea-colored, brownish-red or pink colored urine due to the presence of red blood cells, traces of which can only be detected under the microscope.
Underlying causes behind this disorder might be
- Urinary tract infections is where the bacteria enter the body through the urethra and begin to proliferate in the bladder.
- Kidney infections (pyelonephritis) is when bacteria infiltrate into the kidneys from the bloodstream or travel up from the uterus to the kidneys.
- A kidney or a bladder stone is marked by the minerals in the concentrated urine precipitating out and molding into crystals that deposit on the bladder or kidney walls.
- Enlarged prostate is a condition in which the prostate gland, that is situated just below the bladder surrounding the upper part of the urethra, starts growing as males head towards their middle age.
- Kidney disease such as glomerulonephritis causes swelling of the kidneys, thus disrupting the filtering system.
- Bladder, kidney and prostate cancer are also possible causes.
- Hereditary disorders such as sickle cell anemia (a hereditary disease of the red blood cells in the hemoglobin) can also pose as a cause behind this disorder.
- Kidney injury as a result of heavy blows, accidents or injuries sustained while playing a spot can also contribute to this condition.
- Medications such as penicillin or the anti-cancer drug ‘cyclophosphamide’
- Strenuous physical exercises like intense workout or running may also result in Hematuria.
There is no fixed cure for Hematuria; instead the doctor would work on treating the repressed conditions behind the symptoms, such as prescribing antibiotics to heal the urinary tract infection or a medicine to shrink and normalize the enlarged prostate or administer a shock wave therapy to destroy the kidney or bladder stones. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.