Lybrate.com has top trusted Neurosurgeons from across India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Prashant KhandelwalYour feedback matters!
I had an headache attack which was pulsating Nd uncontrollable. I was nt able to control it. So I went to general doctor. He said if I didn't vomited I dnt have migraine. BT I'm sensitive towards light. Nd whenever I walk in sunlight I get headaches. I get pain in head every time and it lasts for half of the month. How can we make sure that we hv migraine. Is there any test. Nd how to prevent it.
I am 69 years old male. I am feeling problem of numbness in my fingers since last 7-8 years in the night, when I awake. In the beginning it started with tips of 2 fingers. Later on with the time it increased to full fingers of right hand. Now it also started in left hand also. Numbness occurs in all the fingers. It becomes normal, if I open.
I am 23 years old. One year back I done the operation on my head because tumour on the brain. They successfully removed. The report is coming grade 2. Present the removed place was coming to water babul type. Why they coming water babul.
I was experience crawling sensation along right outer thigh muscle which has now become numb. My MRI reports L2-L3 and, L4-L5 levels bilateral paracentral disc bulves causing thecal sac indentation and bilateral foramina foramina narrowing. node nodes seen in inferior endplate of L3 vertebral body. At L4-L5 disc dedication. circumferential circumferential disc bulhes causing spinal canal and bilateral neural foramina stenosis and indenting adjacent traversing and bilateral existing nerve roots. NCS and EMG findings normal except for non stimulate lateral femoral cutaneous nerves due to depth of nerve or entrapment. Indications Meralgia paresthetica.
Sir my question is that I am suffered from a disease which is like a headache since 10 year I has eaten so many medicine but does not get me relief .this is like a one side headache this is starts from upper side of my right ear and sometime it occurs on upper side of my left ear .and my temporal parts gets completely heavy. I can not explain that how long this pain occur. So this is my requested that please give me. The suggestion to avoid this problem .sir really I doest able to concentrate on my. Study .I does not remember any thing .
How can I control on my own mind and heart. ? How can I heart strong some times my full body shake due to heart.
My age is 26 I am suffering from cervical lordosis. Elongation of transverse process in C7. Please suggest medication and who is better a ortho or ortho surgeon or neurologist or neural surgeon.
I have hand shaking. My fingers are very weak I can't lift weight.in my child hood day I met fracture so I didn't use my hand properly so past 8 months I have tiz problem I can't press even sponge ball. How I will overcome tiz problem please help me.
I am 46 years old female met with head injury in 2012 and recovered. My thought process was totally disturbed and unable to take the decisions and suffering from low self esteem.
I have been receiving radiating pain starting from brain to my teeth and nasal passages, I am a teacher by profession and would like to receive a valid consultation.
I have bells palsy which happened in August 2015, now the right side is shrinking as I have bells palsy at this side only. I mean to say that if I try to see up my right eye becomes small and get close. I feel pain at right side of my face and neck and shoulder. I am taking stamlo 5 for blood pressure and neurobion forte medicines. Its almost 10 months now. Will I be recover completely? Pls suggest how long I have to continue with medicines and will be ever completely cured or no?
World Alzheimer’s Day is celebrated on the 21st of September each year. A number of organizations, from all over the world concentrate on raising the awareness about Alzheimer’s disease and dementia. Alzheimer’s disease is a very common type of dementia. It falls under the group of disorders in which mental functioning gets impaired. Life for an Alzheimer’s patients is quite difficult, but by following the following tips, you can support yourself and will also help you to cope with it.
- You have to accept the changes and accept that life will continue getting difficult. Instead of trying to cover your difficulties for protection from embarrassment, you should face the fact. You also have to accept the changes in your physical abilities and adapt to skills, which are beneficial.
- You should develop some ideal coping strategies. Try to be occupied and involved and respond to the challenges you face in everyday life. By practicing the coping skills you will be able to gain a sense of control in your life.
- Try to identify stuff. Make a list of all the tasks which seem challenging to you and try to develop coping strategies for these tasks. Prioritize your tasks and determine whether it is really necessary to overcome certain tasks. You should also strategize solutions and come up with solutions which would suit you best.
- You should set realistic goals and expectations for yourself and use the coping skills to deal with difficult tasks. In case of very challenging tasks, do not hesitate to take help.
- A daily routine or plan is required for keeping a track of several tasks. A schedule reduces the amount of time you spend to figure out something, simplifying your task and also prevents mistakes.
- Always approach one task at a time and take enough time to complete tasks. Do not give up on challenging tasks and take breaks to figure things out.
- Always remember that you have more than a single chance to solve problems. If one chance fails, you should adopt new strategies and try again and again with better assessment.
- You should identify the triggers which cause anxiety and stress. Knowing the causes will allow you to plan in advance so that you can prevent them.
- Keep in mind that your family, friends, pets, will power and prayers are sources of great strength and will help you get past any obstacle.
- You should accept help from others and do not hesitate or think about being dependent on others.
You should take the advice from your psychiatrist or from Alzheimer Association National Early-Stage Advisors in order to understand the challenges such as medications, management of schedules and dealing with emotional or relationship changes.
Suffering from left side paralysis since 1/08/2011 movement of fingers are coming, done lots of treatment in all field.
I am from mumbai and require to ask one query about my dad. My dad have got a paralytic attack on his back head and even he is suffering from sponderlysis. He is not able to walk precisely and not able to live a life like common man as he is completely loosed his confidence level. Can you help me
Doctor, From last 5 years or near about I have been suffering from multiple diseases. I don't know what happened but body till now is full of diseases like ringing in ear, swollen eyes from inside, stomach problem always, and hands, legs and each part seems like sunnpan. Contacted many doctors, had many tests but results are always positive. Twitching is there all over the body. I want to live did life doctor but how I can be free from these diseases is a problem. Please if you could help me. I will suicide in a year or so. if problems be like this always.
Sometimes when I'm sleeping, if I want to wake up, I feel like I don't have control over my body and I can't move even my hands and legs like I'm paralyzed. This is happening frequently. Why does this happen. Is this common for anyone or do I have to take any treatment for this problem (pls tell the reason why does this happen)
- Waking up with a very sore or dry throat
- Loud Snoring
- Occasionally waking up with a choking or gasping sensation
- Sleepiness or lack of energy during the day
- Sleepiness while driving
- Morning Headache
- Restless Sleep
- Forgetfulness Mood changes and a decreased interest in sex