Lybrate.com has top trusted Neurosurgeons from across India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Prashant KhandelwalYour feedback matters!
I got cold. What to do now? It is from past seven days. I was shivering and I also took medicine. Please advice me.
My wife recently got facial paralysis where her lips and eyes had a swelling and ear and neck burning like anything. This 2nd time after 4 months she got this. Now she is ok however Need your advice if its become critical in future or why this happening again and again and also what's cost for one MRI.
I am a 37 yrs male. I am having pins and needles on my inner side of the right foot for the past 4 days. I am feeling like having numbness too. What should I do?
I am 35years old suffering from seiatica pain and now I am feeling light numbness at my left leg foot. What to do pls help.
I am suffering from epilepsy, I take eptoin 100 mg twice. I got hurt by a bottle of water on my head I applied arnica gel on my head. I am having a little bit headache and I got a very little blood in my right nose. I have a little pain on my head. My exams are near so is they any need to see a doctor or will it heal will arnica gel only.
I am 42 years old, had asd closure in 2010, presently suffering from backache, neck pain, migraine, joint pain, numbness. What should I do?
- Occurs suddenly
- There is neurological problem or paralysis (lakwa)
- It may be temporarily or permanent
- May lead to sudden dearth
1. Sudden trouble in walking, co-ordination, balance
2. Sudden dizziness
3. Sudden sever headache
4. Sudden numbness or weakness of face / arm/ leg- specially on one side
5. Sudden confusion/ problem in understanding
6. Sudden speech problem
7. Sudden problem in vision (seeing) in one or both eyes
- Blockage of an blood vessel in the brain by a clot
- Rupture of blood vessel in the brain.
- Time is crucial- to reverse or reduce the damage to brain cells . brain cells die within minutes to few hours and do not regenerate - thus lead to permanent loss of function.
- A clot bursting drug is required to be given within 3-6 hrs.
- Blood thinning medicine are to be continued for a long time
- Progress in the disease is continuous process and continues for years
By controlling risk factors like
Recognize the symptoms of stroke and act immediately – to take the patent to hospital.