Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Prashant GhondgeYour feedback matters!
My-14-year friend has asthma. What is the effect of using an asthma preventer long term? I heard that using it for years might cause bone shrinkage. Is it true? Are there any vitamins to help vision.
Hi I'm 25 years old and I'm a female. I'm having much hair fall from the past 4-5 years especially on the crown part. Now my doctor prescribed me for mintop forte 5%. So being a female should I use 5% or how to use it? Now I'm using it once at night. Is it correct?
I am 55years old male having diabetes Fasting blood sugar level 130-180 n Hba1c level of 6.3. I take semi glynase 2mg before meals both morning n evening but some time sugar level drops to 70 n gives me lot of problems. Other parameters which are not in range in my recent blood report areTC/Hdl cholesterol ratio 5.1Vldl cholesterol 42.74Thyroid stimulating hormones TSH 8.6625-OH vitamin D 5.83.
I loose my weight before 1 year 10 kg but now my weight again increase so pls I have loose my weight give me some tips. Pls help me.
"M a skinny guy and now m working out from last 4 months. Many of people hv prescribes me to take a whey protein supplement bt many of people suggesting me to not do this. So should I take any supplement and can I take home made protein shake is that be beneficial ?
Tips for a well deserved good night's Sleep.
• Sleep and wake up at the same time everyday, eg- if you set your time to sleep at 9 pm and wake up at 7 am , and even if that night you don’t fall asleep at nine and end up sleeping late and get 2 or 3 hours of sleep it is ok just wake up at 7
• Don’t change the time . No snoozing.
• Never sleep during day time.
• Keep your room dark
• Use eye mask , it is said that it helps in the rapid eye movement phase and helps you sleep better. The eye mask should fit you well but not cause pressure on eye . not too tight. You can find it in any store , airports and online.
• Keep your room clutter free
• Use you need only for sleep and sex .meaning no working and studying on it.
• Do not use any electronic gadgets 2 to 3 hrs before sleep eg- your phone , laptop, electronic reading equipment , TV etc. They cause a major problem in onset of sleep .
• Do not exercise, just before sleeping , it will activate your body. Better to finish gym etc 3 to 4 hrs before sleep or even best better done in the morning.
• Do not have any caffeinated beverage post 4 pm. Avoid energy drinks
• If you read before sleeping stick to old fashion of reading a book.
• Do not being up disturbing topics for discussion during bed time . Better done during day .
• Have a warm glass of milk of banana ( avoid if you are diabetic ) before bedtime .
• Do not at any cost take alcohol or other drug paraphernalia for sleep.
This process has to be followed for a couple of weeks without interruption. And when it Becomes a part of your routine, your sleep cycle will be set right.
If all this does not help then please seek help of a psychiatrist