Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Prashant Daundkar PatilYour feedback matters!
I am 17 years old boy. My weight is 35 kg only. I suffered from TB. How to increase my weight as soon as possible?
My mom is very impatient. She takes stress on very small issues like she is very effected by the small fights in the society she lives in. Actually the society in which she lives in is not according to her. She wants to be reserved but the neighbours do not left her reserved. She tries to ignore them but they start the talk. She is sensitive. She gets tensed even when someone tells a lie to someone-else about somebody although the lie is not about her.
I am suffering from back pain from last 6 years. I have been using nicip 100 mg tablet half a day from last 5 years. What precautions need to take to reduce the side effects of this tablet? What may be the side effects?
Hi I am a diabetic n under insulin control. Whatever I eat it leads to gastric formation n I release too much of gas n sometimes it be comes a cause for embarrassment. Kindly tell me what to do n is it a cause of worry.
Am 32years old am getting knee pain and back pain and I want reduce my laziness. And get more stamina?
I am 27 years old female what is the reason there no single drop of amniotic fluid at csec delivery time there is no leakage before delivery time. Please advice
I had 2 blocks in the heart I did non surgical treatment and I am fine but of late as I walk my tongue starts itching slightly and sometimes in my neck I get slightly choked is it because of the blocks again.
Hello Doctor my self dharmendra I am 26 year old man I have vomiting and suffering from fever last night what should I do please tell me.
I have very thin hair on my head and quantity of hair is medium so I want and thick hair and I want to increase the quantity of hair so please give some tips on it.
UAM suffering from low back pain list 2 weeks and I have chest pain can you suggest what should be done.
I am 30 years old male and I am suffering from more hair fall, Please advice best remedy for stopping the hair fall.
It is true that the foods you eat cannot get back your eyesight. It is also true that the foods that you eat can never increase your vision powers. Then you might ask why go through all the trouble of writing articles which state the foods that are beneficial for vision.
A well-made point! But the real truth is while the foods cannot affect the performance of your vision; there are many foods that are needed to maintain a healthy vision. These foods are beneficial and are necessary to preserve the line of sight and are also valuable in sustaining them further damage. Let us give them a thought in detail
Vitamins A, C, and E form the main components when it comes to vision. Always choose a food that has ample doses of these substances and makes it a regular habit. Some of the foods that are high in them are:
- Bell Peppers: Not many people know that the brightly coloured bell peppers are a nutritional powerhouse that could help reduce the risk of poor vision. They have ample quantities of Vitamin A and C and in addition to that bell peppers are fat-free, low-calorie, and contain fiber. Give them a shot and see the benefits in the long run.
- Carrots: There cannot be an article written about eye sight without the mention of carrots. They have rich traces of Vitamin A and they help to reduce the impact of both cataracts and age-related macular degeneration (AMD). Try having them in its raw format rather than a cooked format to get hold of all the vitamins.
- Greens (Spinach, Kale, Leafy Vegetables): There is an age-old saying that the colour green is good for the eyes. This holds true even in the case of green vegetables. Green vegetables like spinach and kale are rich sources of vitamin C and are loaded with antioxidants. They also protect your eyes from UV rays and the direct damage to your eyes from the sun’s rays. Use it as per your imagination and you can have them in salads, soups or as a dip.
- Blueberries: Blueberries are also packed with antioxidants and they are beneficial for the overall health and wellness of your eyes health and wellness. They are also high in the soluble fiber, which can help lower cholesterol. You can simply wash them and pop those in your mouth or you can add it as a delicacy to your cereal and porridge.
- Sweet Potatoes: Just like carrots, sweet potatoes too have high carotene levels and they are effective in reducing the stress of your eyes. They also soothe your eyes to a great extent and can be beneficial in maintaining the robustness of your eyes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.