Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prasanna Yavalkar
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Keloid
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Breast lumps
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Appendicitis
Treatment of Urine Stone
Submit a review for Dr. Prasanna YavalkarYour feedback matters!
My skin there is black spot, small hole and it looks me bad. So I can take treatment of laser for this and it will not affect my skin are not?
Im male 20, I have redheads n whiteheads on my face n cheeks n forehead. N oily skin. I am using (clear gel) clindamycin phosphate gel usp. How can I use it? Pls tell full procedure.
Hello. I Have dark circles and want to get rid of it. Tried many creams and home remedies too. Please help me guide and suggest me how can remove dark circles. And also how can give a glow to my dry skin. Thanks.
A swelling on my rectum area, which is paining and bleeding while I go for loo. For last two days it's happening, due to this I'm not able to eat much and I feel tired and thirsty too. What can I do to come out of this. Thanks.
Hello sir I am suffering a lot from black heads and patches and I tried a lot to solve this but dint happen anything please help me to sought out this please.
I am 30 year male. I had an accident 6 years before and due to that have deep scars on my face and and nose. And also I lost some breed from my chin. Now a days because of this I am dispersed. Now am looking for a solution for to remove my scars and transplant my breed. I hope that someone can guide me.
What we should use home remedies to get the glowing face and what remedies should we use to remove the body hair permanently?
I got rashes on my neck and on my right hand. Its very itching. Since from past 6 months. Please advice me what is d best medicine to get relif permanently.
Having a cosmetic surgery is quite a big deal. It is an expensive surgery, which causes alteration of your body features. Although cosmetic surgeries are usually effective and provide satisfactory results, you should keep several things in mind before a cosmetic surgery. You should know all important facts about cosmetic surgeries, their procedure and results before undertaking one.
Here are the things you should consider and keep in mind:
- Cosmetic surgeries are permanent: You would like the idea of perfecting several features of your body using a cosmetic surgery. However, you must keep in mind that such a surgery is permanent and your features would be altered forever. You should not undergo a cosmetic surgery half-heartedly and must think over and over before finalizing.
- You should know why you are having a surgery: You need to have proper reasons why you want to undergo a cosmetic surgery. You should consider the exact reason why you feel that a cosmetic surgery is required. There are several physical and emotional changes which occur after a surgery and you should be prepared for the same.
- You should know the results you want: Before having a cosmetic surgery, you should know exactly how the results would appear. Having a rough idea will not do and you should know beforehand how you are going to look post-surgery. You must make the doctor understand your requirements and desired results perfectly so that he or she can give the best results. You may use pictures and illustrations to explain your objectives to the surgeon.
- You should know about the outcomes: Knowing about all the possible outcomes of the cosmetic surgery, which you have opted for is very important. For this, you need to surf the internet and do some research. Read from trustworthy medical care websites and also consult people who have had a cosmetic surgery before. You should also keep in mind the consequences which may arise if you do not like the results of a cosmetic surgery and be prepared mentally, in case some complications occur.
- You should choose the best surgeon: Choosing a capable and efficient surgeon is an important thing to do, before thinking of having a cosmetic surgery. You should consider the location, experience and approach, while choosing the right surgeon. You should also make sure that the surgeon is qualified and registered to practice.
A cosmetic surgery is a serious surgery, which will change the way you look in certain ways, depending upon the type of cosmetic surgery you have chosen. Before deciding on having a cosmetic surgery, you should consider the above-mentioned factors and then only go for it.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!