Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychologists from across India. You will find Psychologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Dr. Prasanna RabadeYour feedback matters!
I feel depressive as I dose not have much work to do at office & home routine morning walk 6.15am 7am breakfast9.30am lunch st2.30pm back at home 7pm no work tv from 8 to 10.30 pm lAge 55 years weight 93 kg please suggest
Sir my son had brain bleed and meningitis and now he is in rehab with all medicine his depression is still there what to do.
Hi I am in great danger. I am in great depression. L am unable to sleep, eat. Just cry lonely. Because of cheated by gf in love
While many of us may associate healthy food with a healthy body, it is also true that healthy food can support a healthy brain. As we start to grow old, there is something known as oxidative damage which can lead to memory impairment and general brain decline. A healthy brain is one where the brain function is at an appropriate level and the aging process has been pushed back in terms of stellar memory and information processing. According to Ayurveda and other arms of medical science, there are a number of super foods that can help in this process. Here is a list of five foods that can lead to a healthier brain.
- Brahmi: This is one of the most commonly used Ayurvedic herbs. It can be used for many ailments and it also prescribed as a brain tonic for stronger memory. Besides making the memory clear and sharp, this ingredient can improve the brain’s grasping power and the mental capacity of the brain. It is also an excellent anti-anxiety agent, as per Ayurvedic science.
- Ginkgo Biloba: This herb promotes better blood circulation in the brain, which helps in improving the overall brain function. It is also a memory enhancer. This herb is used by Ayurvedic doctors for the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease and Amnesia. It is a good medicine that can repair the damaged cells of the brain.
- Ashwagandha: This is also known as an Ayurvedic wonder herb. This herb contains many beneficial properties for the brain and the rest of the body. When it comes to the brain and its functioning, Ashwagandha is ideal for patients who are suffering from severe stress. Besides being a stress reliever, this herb can also be used to keep the brain in a calm state for better performance. It helps in improving the functioning of the brain and its complex nerves. This herb is also a good memory enhancer.
- Gotu Kola: Gotu Kola is a well-known Ayurvedic herb that can be used for protecting the nerves from damage. It protects the brain cells as well. Also, it enhances the capacity of the brain and leads to improved performance thanks to the many vital elements that it carries.
- Mulethi: This is a stress relieving herb used by Ayurvedic doctors. It improves the blood circulation in the nervous system, which gives rise to better brain function. This is a very good herb for children and students, as it is a memory booster which helps them in retaining and retrieving information. It is also a stress relieving medicine that can be used to keep the brain calm and cool even in the most challenging situation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
I have been biten by an vaccine dog and even I took the required vaccines (rabicure) and TT injection. Does smoking and alcohol consumption effects my body.
Speaking problem as word doesn't come quickly to my mind. I cannot contruct a little long sentence. I have to speak in very short sentences which some times don't fully express what I really want to say.
My friend suffering from weight loss. He smoke min 3 cigarettes a day. Is smoking is reason for weight loss.
My age is 24 I am interested in watching in irregular videos like femdom or bdsm scenes (in that girl whips on the hero by flogging) I want to overcome it please explain how to overcome it and I am more worry on that I am masturbating weekly 2 to 3 times by watching this videos. I am wasting lot of time in unnecessary things.
I was in depression after my dad's sudden death, my mom have expired 5 yes back, now am feeling alone n world, some times want to finish myself. Please guide what I do.
I lost somebody close last year and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to my self all the time please help me.
Hi, my husband is a smoker. He started smoking twenty years ago. We consulted a doctor who gave us some medication to help him reduce craving, however its not really helping him. Please help me, I desperately want him to quit smoking.
What nonsense this sex is, why I always think about it, how can I get rid off, as I see girl a sensation starts in my body, I see all nonsense dream leads to night fall. Please suggest me.
Sir. I think I have disease called bipolar concern with mind problems. I am constantly in tension and can not do anything with fresh mind. I constantly keep thinking on silly think and can not stop thanking. I can never concentrate.
Sir how to get out from sex addiction. Is it harmful? please give suggestion I just wanna to concentrate on study how to do it.
I am just unable to concentrate on anything. Let it be my studies or anything else. I want to concentrate but I can't. This is laying a great impact on my studies. I don't feel total relaxed. It sometimes seem to events occurring around me in a sub-conscious manner. My eyes don't get relaxed. Please help.
Hiii there I'm suneel janghela from of mandla. I can not concentrate to mu study thats a very important for me plzz help me with us.
Procrastination is a way of sabotaging oneself by putting off activities and delaying success. This is an emotional and mental obstacle that many people face in varying degrees. So here is everything you need to know about procrastination.
- It becomes a lifestyle: As per medical research, about 20% of the people who procrastinate, have been doing it on a chronic basis and can now safely say that this is a lifestyle and not just a habit that one has fallen prey to.
- It is cultivated: Contrary to popular belief, procrastination is not something that anyone is born with. It is cultivated with constant inaction over a period of years, which also includes the act of making excuses to put off a task.
- Excessive alcohol consumption: In many cases, procrastinators will end up enjoying higher consumption of alcohol than their contemporaries. This may be done to alleviate boredom before the excessive consumption becomes a habit, which further dulls the senses.
- Hiding from the truth: It has been seen that procrastinators often lie to themselves or hide the truth about their problem by making mindless excuses, which do not actually exist. They are chronic liars who come to believe their lies, which can give rise to even more severe behavioural issues.
- Distractions: Most people who procrastinate will look for distractions that will keep them from doing their work properly. This may include watching television or eating, or even doing mindless chores that are not important.
- Focus: Many of these procrastinators have problems when it comes to focusing and finding solutions for various tasks. They cannot prioritise and put their mind to a certain task, which also prevents them from understanding the requirements for completing that task.
- Avoiders: These types of procrastinators usually avoid doing the tasks that will lead them to success. They do not make the effort to carry out the necessary tasks in a proper manner.
- Decisional procrastinators: These kind of procrastinators simply cannot find the motivation to take a decision that will change the direction of their lives by putting one step in front of the other on a daily basis.
- Cost of procrastination: There is a huge cost that is borne by these kinds of people in the long run. While missing deadlines, losing jobs and not graduating from college are just some of the consequences, many of them also come down with a plethora of health conditions including gastrointestinal diseases.
- Therapy for procrastination: The best way to transform a procrastinator is with the help of cognitive behavioural therapy, which can help in reprogramming the brain with fruitful, guided discussions and internal dialogues. This kind of therapy works well in the long run.