Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Prasad SonisYour feedback matters!
I'm not able to sleep after foreplay, its paining all my body organs. Im 17years old, I did open foreplay for 1hour Please help me;
Hi, I had some joint pains few days ago. So doctor advised me to test blood calcium uric acid and vitamin d 25_oh. The levels are 9. 8 mg/dl, 5. 5 mg/dl and 11. 6 ng/ml. What could be the reason for such deficiency of vitamin d. I take healthy diet and have a active lifestyle. Do I need some more investigation before starting vit d supplement.
Good Afternoon Sir. Sir, mere right (upper & lower) abdomen and back me maine last 10-15 days se pain tha toh maine kal Hemogram, KFT and LFT tests karaye the. Usme ESR value 18 (0-15) aur Eosinophils 9% (1-6%) aaya. Rest sab theek tha. Aur last week whole abdomen Ultrasound karaya tha toh mild Fatty Liver aaya tha. Sir, kya ye dangerous level hai ESR and Eosinophils ka? Aur kya Fatty Liver without medicine theek ho sakta hai?
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 4 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard can you suggest what should be done?
Sir I'm masturbate once and after 5 minutes again masturbate that means continuously masturbate two times on five minutes interval it mean good or not sir? During second time masturbation cums come early thar mean what sir? Tell me clearly?
The movement between bones and muscles is possible due to the fluid filled sacs that enable smooth gliding of the bones. When there is an inflammation of these sacs, condition known as bursitis results, leading to friction, reduced movement, painful movement, discomfort, and irritation.
Some of the common causes of bursitis include age, which brings along reduced elasticity of the tendons and ligaments. Additionally, sudden injury to the bursa area, repetitive stress, overuse of the ligaments or tendons, incorrect posture, and improper exercise can all lead to bursitis.
The most commonly affected parts are the elbows, shoulders, hips, knees, and ankles. The dull, aching pain that ensues is accompanied by stiffness. Movement can worsen this pain. The area can be red, hot, and swollen indicating infection. Whatever the area affected, some of the common ways to manage bursitis pain are listed below.
- Rest: As soon as bursitis is identified, the area must be rested. As noted, in most cases, repetitive stress and injury is the most common cause, and resting the area really helps.
- Ice only: If bursitis is happening for the first time, then an ice pack alone should help reduce the pain in 1 to 2 days.
- Ice and moist heat: If it is happening repeatedly, then alternating moist heat and ice for 15 minutes each will help. This can be done two to three times a day.
- Anti-inflammatories: In most cases, if rest and topical therapy are not working, then the regular anti-inflammatory agents may be given.
- Physical Therapy: In some cases, mild exercises can help reduce inflammation and pain.
- DMSO (dimethyl sulfoxide): This clear, colorless, oily liquid is made from wood pulp and helps in reducing the inflammation caused by bursitis. A 70% DMSO mixture can be applied with cotton on the affected area 3 times a day for 3 days, then 2 times a day for the next 3 days, and then 1 time a day for the next 3 days. If there is no improvement in the first 3 days, it needs to be discontinued.
- Foods to remove calcium deposits: In a number of cases, bursitis that is present for months or years is worsened due to the calcium deposits. Foods like apple cider vinegar can help dissolve the calcium deposits that could have formed in the bursa.
- Steroids: Local injections of corticosteroids may be necessary in some cases. Though inflammation can be curtailed with this, there is always the fear of hampered immunity and altered sugar levels.
- Surgical drainage: In very rare cases, the bursa may need to be surgically drained.
Bursitis is a very common issue and can be managed easily as well. Consult your doctor and avoid medicating on your own.
My mother in law 83 of age has suddendly started making noice from the throat likre a monkeys sound as if she is clearing her throat all the time .What could the reason be.Plz advice.
I want to know either Rock salt (सेँधा नमक )is as harmful as sea salt .i am taking always rock salt in my diets .and feel good .but few people say are bhai namak toh namak .kripya aap batayen ki ki rock salt khan thank hai ya galt .mai apse uttar ka intzaar karunga pl. Doctor Thanks.
I'm 19. In the morning hours during the end if sleep, I feel like I'm ejaculating. Then I wake up to see that I have in real. It happens without control. Why and how do I stop it?
My wife is suffering from this problem. A yellow colour ish liquid is coming out from left nose when she is leaning forward also stars pain in left eye. Please guide what to do is there any serious case is there? She Also complains about headache in half of the head. Also 2-3 dents of 2-3 inches are formed last 6 months.
Neend ki samsya hai nind nahi aati medicines lena padti hai kai salo se sar me bhari pan rehta hai Zen 100 tablet daily chalti.
Hi doc When m doing sex with my wife she is shouting so much because of my size and she want me to do finger thats it. Please help me doctor.
Dear Sir/Madam, I want to increase my penis size and girth also. Kindly suggest me any medicine which will works. It will really helpful for me .Thanx in advance.
Mujhe constipation ke problem hote hai aur uske kafi pahle fistula hua tha uss time ayurvedic medicine le the to thek ho gaya tha but ab bar bar pain aur bleeding suru ho jate hai kya koe aisa treatment hai jisse ye sbhi problem pure tarha khatam ho jaaye abhi mai arahkallvati le rahe hu.
I am 46 years old & I am diabetic. My sugar levels is 183 (f) 323 (pp). I am taking metformin ip 500 mg 2 tablets after breakfast, lunch & 1 after dinner. Gliclazide er tablet 30 mg before meal (one time only). Still my sugar is not in control. Kindly advice me what to do. Kindly suggest better medecine ?
We consulted a cardiologist and a medicine specialist for my mother (67 yrs. she is diabetic, under treatment and diabetes is under control. Doctors suggested Echo cardiograph and X- Ray. X-Ray report writes" Right Perihiler Opacity. What does it mean?
How can you cure or treat the diabetes patient with he can come to front of you he can deaf and dumb person.
I have hand pain, stomach pain, head ache, leg pain, fever, cold! What can I do! Please answer my question.
Try these boosters to get the spark back in your life.
1) Black Raspberries - They will get you into mood. Snack on it as it helps in increasing your sexual endurance. Consume at least 10 black raspberries an hour before getting busy.
2) Figs - Figs are considered excellent stimulants of fertility, enhance the secretion of pheromones. Try feasting on a few figs every day to notice a difference.
3) Cloves - Cloves are sex-superfoods. In fact, they have been used as a natural treatment for sexual dysfunction for years. They possess aphrodisiac qualities. Having a few will naturally up your libido.
4) Watermelon - Watermelon is known for boosting serotonin and endorphin levels, both of which are linked to improved sexual performance. Have the fruit regularly.
5) Eggs - Poach them, scramble them, make an omelette or do a sunny side up. There are just so many ways to eat an egg. But no matter how you eat it, the results will be the same - your libido will rocket up. It is used for heart ailments and erectile dysfunction as well.
6) Ginger - A little bit of ginger every day boosts circulation and so enhances your libido.
7) Lettuce - Lettuce is a libido booster for both men and women. Have iceberg lettuce with little salad or just nibble it and you will be good to go!
If you have any questions on improving sexual health, please click on 'Consult.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.