Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. PrasadYour feedback matters!
Meri age 30 hai aur mjhe pairo me bht pain rehti hai and back main bhi. Toh main yeh janna chahti hu k yeh kyn hoti hai pain? Aur mjhe ab kon c medicine leni chahie?
I am 21 years old I am suffering from irregular periods from 10 months I consulted a doctor and she told that I have pcos. I have taken the course for 6 months and still my problem did not get cured so doctor advised to take tablets for another 6 months I have increased in weight by 7 kgs and have lot of hair loss feeling lot of pain in pelvis region with leg pain and back ache. What should I do now.
Gap between two bones reduced in my left knee leading intolerable pain while walking and sometimes sitting also.Xray shown OA changes. Remedy please ?
For every 30 minutes of doing a certain activity do 30 seconds of movement in opposite direction.
Every 30 minutes that you sit in the chair get up and do a stretch with backward bend for 30 seconds.
If your neck is bothering you just take a moment to draw your chin in as if getting a double chin, roll your shoulders back and down and stretch for 30 seconds.
If you realize you haven't taken a deep breath in 30 minutes then take a moment to focus on your breathing, take slow deep breaths for 30 seconds.
Set a timer for every 30 minutes you spend sitting, stretch for 30 seconds and feel better and look better.
Is there any treatment for bilateral AVN of femoral head without joint replacement as I am suffering from same for last 4 years. Impression of MRI - Mr. imaging reveals bilateral AVN of femoral head- ficat stage 3 with mild bilateral hip joint effusion.
I am 15 years old .One when I was playing badminton suddenly I got a muscle cramp on my arm. So what should I do?
My mother who is 50+ is having a severe pain in the leg (from Femur to fibula part) from few days. She is having difficulties in movements with her legs due to severe pain and also she feels like a huge stiffness in that area too. Please suggest a medicine which could stop the pain In the legs (highly preferably homeopathic medicines only). It's urgent!
My Father is 67 years OLD and is suffering from Rumetoid arthritis. The knees does not have grease anymore and doctors are prescribing the replacement as a solution. Also his hands are in distressed state, they move but restricted. Question -1) Is there a solution to his condition. 2) Is knee replacement a successful solution and whts the cost for it. Thanks.
I have been pain since last 2 week in my lower side of left chest. And sometimes it's huge, even I can't move my left arm also due to pain. Is it gastric problem or else?
Am 23 yr old male, whenever am doing weight lifting work I am getting right side leg pain and right side lower back pain and also right side testicles pain too please give me suggestions.
Hello sir /madam I am vishnu from since four months I am suffering with backpain without support I can't sit even for half an hour. So please give me suggestion. Thanking you sir/madam.
In Ayuveda, muscle cramp is known as “khalli vaata”. Vyaana vaata it is a biological force that is responsible for regulating the functioning of your voluntary muscles. In case of a muscle cramp, the vyaana vaata gets impaired. Metabolic wastes are harmful toxins that tend to get accumulated in your system if not flushed out of your body and deposited between your muscle tissues and nerve-endings. This toxic waste is known as “aama” in Ayurveda, and it is known be a prominent cause of cramps. Besides aama, vata dosha is also responsible for muscles cramps.
Ayurveda provides a number of remedies to treat the problem of muscle cramps. The following are some of the most effective remedies to relief the discomfort of muscle cramps:
1. Drink warm milk to get instant relief from abdominal cramps. The alkaline properties of milk help to pacify the acidic condition in stomach that results in cramps. It is also a rich source of calcium which is known to aid in the relaxation of troubled muscles.
2. Physical activity including stretching exercise is effective in reducing the acute pain of leg cramps.
3. Garlic compound which is also called as 'Lagsunadivati' is helpful in relaxing muscles and it is also known to calm the “vata dosha” that aids in relieving muscle cramps.
4. Do warm up exercises and stretching exercises to lessen the risk of developing a muscle cramp during your workout session
5. Increase the intake of foods that are rich in minerals, calcium, potassium and magnesium as it is known to reduce the chances of muscle cramps.
6. Massage the painful region with 'prasarini taila' or 'mahanarayana taila' to relax the strained muscle.
7. Apply ice pack on the strained muscle to reduce the swelling and pain of the muscle.
8. Sinhanaada guggulu is well known to provide instant relief from muscle cramp. It has medicinal properties which have a mild laxative effect. It eases the problem of abdominal cramps and lessens the discomfort associated with it.
9. In case of extreme pain, 'Lakshmivilaas rasa', “Prataapa lankeswara rasa”, are among the most effective Ayurvedic medications which are known to provide relief in case of chronic muscle cramps.
If you wish to discuss about any specifi problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.