Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Prasad JadhavYour feedback matters!
Heart disease accounts for about one third of all adult deaths, but dietary changes would help prevent it.
- Eat more fiber
It can be found in whole grain cereals and breads, fresh fruit and vegetables, dried beans, peas, and lentils. Fiber reduces the amount of fat and cholesterol you absorb while digesting fatty foods.
- Eat less saturated fats.
Cut down on fatty foods, choosing lean meats and polyunsaturated vegetable oil such as olive oil. Eat more fish and poultry, and switch to skimmed milk and low-fat dairy products.
- Cut down on fats and sugar.
Avoid fats and highly refined sugary foods, such as ice cream, cookies, cakes, and many processed products.
- Keep your weight down.
Obesity is known to increase your risk of coronary heart disease.
- Eat only four eggs a week.
They are high in cholesterol.
- Reduce your salt intake.
It may raise your blood pressure, which in turn increases your risk of developing coronary heart disease.
I am having loose motions from 4-5 days. So I took medicine from chemist shop and today my motion came out be dark green in color. Is it normal?
I am Sridhar, 45. I have been suffering from back pain on and off. Off late, I started experiencing numbness in my knees if I stand for more than 5 - 10 mins. What could be the problem, what should I do?
Hii doctor I am 20 year with 70 kg weight and fat over my face , double chin, belly back and thigh too my height is 5.3 I want to loose my weight till 55 kg please tell me wht should I do I luk too odd please tell me any plan.
I have anxiety issues and I am not able to get proper sleep , I always have a fear don't know about what but it is there so what should I do?
She take mtp 3 weeks ago and all goes normal But now the periods stats again And the chest and the nipples are now pained.
Laser hair removal refers to a process in which a special laser light is shone upon hair follicles. Pigments in the hair follicles soak up the light and this stops the hair from growing. There are several advantages as well and risks associated with laser hair removal treatment. Here is everything you need to know about laser hair removal.
- Precision: One of the biggest advantages of laser hair removal is the fact that you can pick and choose and remove only the hair, which you want to remove, which is not the case with waxing.
- Speed: Laser hair removal is relatively quick as an area, roughly equal to the size of one coin can be treated within a second. Therefore, small areas which need to be treated can be treated in under a minute while the whole back can have all the hair on it treated in about an hour.
- Reliability: Laser hair removal is very predictable and reliable due to the fact that hair will permanently be gone if this treatment is opted for.
What not to do?
Laser hair removal like any other treatment requires trained professionals as well as some precautions. Here are some precautions you should take before laser hair removal treatment.
- Limit plucking, electrolysis and waxing : All of these treatments remove the root of the hair. This is not good as the laser hair removal treatment is meant to be performed on the root of the hair. These should not be done for six weeks before treatment.
- Avoid sun exposure: Exposure to the sun creates complications and should be avoided for up to six weeks before treatment and also six weeks after treatment.
There are also several risks of laser hair removal, which are pretty common and about which you should be aware of. These include.
- Blisters and sunburns: Even though blisters are rare, sunburns are pretty common. You can wear makeup on your face to cover up the side burns unless it has blisters.
- Changes in the color of the skin: Sunscreen can be worn to treat this problem.
I am 44 years old. I am in depression due to job aspect. Now a days I don't get sexual feeling. I use to get sexual feeling but rarely. I can't involve for much time early ejaculation. Please advise me to involve for more time in sex. I do everything normally fit and time. Walking exercise regular. Regards Darapureddy Rajashekar.
As I was younger I was bit fairer but as I am becoming older (28 years), my face has become bit darker and some dark spots on my face because of pimples (now pimples are not there on my face) and white and black heads on my nose and also I have dark circles under eye. Presently I am using aclin soap and nivea mens cream for my face. So please suggest me some effective treatment for brightening of my face.
Oxygen provides a host of benefits to the skin; it brightens, speeds up healing, boosts circulation, reduces stress, and helps eliminate toxins. The treatment is designed for all skin types so everyone can reap the benefits, even pregnant ladies like me. The O2Lift also infuses peptides and high concentrations of enzymatic botanicals into the skin. It leaves you with luminous, refreshed and rejuvenated skin.
The facial itself takes 45 minutes:
Step 1: A Gel to Milk Cleanser is massaged into my skin. It gently cleans the skin, no stinging or drying sensation, it is milky soft. The therapist takes her time working the product in and then removed the cleanser using a warm cloth/sponge
Step 2: An Enzymatic FacialPeel is applied. The gel smell is lovely and is also well massaged into the skin for a few minutes before it liquefied.
Step 3: An Oxygenation Masque is then applied. This is where the magic happens. The product goes on like a gel and then starts to foam. It is the weirdest feeling - like fizz, actually effervescent might be a more appropriate word. This is how it delivers the oxygen into the skin.
Step 4: A StemCell Enhancer is then massaged onto the face and neck. This is a serum loaded with high doses of stem cells, vitamin C and botanicals which penetrate deep into the skin.
Step 5: Prevention+Tinted moisturizer is then applied to the skin.
I am an athlete kind of person, involved in many sports. I, at times suffer backpain after my games. Is it normal or is there anything to worry about?
Hi, I am 21 years old and I want to say that I have hair fall problem. 40 to 50 hairs falls during a day and I have also dandruff problem so please tell me whats the solution of that.
My mom woke up feeling dizzy and nauseated. She doesn't have any stomach pain but she has been feeling dizzy all day. She doesn't feel like it's food poisoning cause she has no stomach pain. She is 57 years old. What can I do to help her? Please help! Thank you!
I am 20 years old boy, I am suffering from backache from a several weeks. I have tried many aids, referred by doctors but all are ineffective. What should I do to get the relief?
Factors increasing absorption of calcium:
1 vitamin d: vitamin d works in the digestive tract to absorb calcium into the blood stream from the walls of the duodenum. Vitamin d also helps maintain normal blood calcium level.
2. Parathyroid hormone: it increases calcium transport across the membrane of intestinal cells.
3. Acid environment: hydrochloric acid secreted in the stomach during the process of digestion is required for the absorption of calcium in the duodenum. Calcium supplements could be taken with magnesium at bedtime or between meals due to the acid environment needed in the stomach to assimilate the calcium. Always consult a physician before beginning a new supplement regimen.
4. Milk lactose: it favors absorption in infants. Lactose is acted upon by intestinal microbial flora to form acid which causes lowering of ph which makes calcium more soluble.
5. Amino acids: supplemental calcium is often chelated, or combined with protein molecules called amino acids, to help the body absorb them during digestion. Lysine and arginine increase calcium absorption.
6. Exercise: exercise along with vitamin d intake helps calcium absorption thereby making bones strong.
Factors decreasing absorption of calcium:
1. Oxalic acid& phytic acid: foods that are high in oxalic acid such as spinach, chard and chocolate, reduce calcium absorption. Oxalic acid binds with the calcium to form a salt crystal, calcium oxalate which cannot be absorbed. Phytic acid, which is found in whole-grain foods and high-fibre foods, effects calcium absorption the same way.
2. Phosphorus: too much phosphorus in the diet causes precipitation of calcium in the form of calcium phosphate.
3. Stress: stress can have a negative effect on hcl production in the stomach and on normal digestive behaviour in the body, and can therefore have a negative effect on calcium absorption.
4. Caffeine, drugs like anticoagulants, cortisone and thyroxine reduce calcium absorption.
V lack of exercise and vitamin d deficiency leads to decrease calcium absorption.