Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Prasad JadhavYour feedback matters!
Under my eyes, dark circles are surrounded in. I want any home redemies that cure it, please prefer it.
I am 29 years male M getting some grey hairs on my head and beard Can Altris 5 spray can cure this problem and it can be applied to beard also. Please advise.
I have hairfall in a grt no. Used many shampoos bt der is no use tried lll bt I hv no result to b seen can you advice me for any remedies for hairfall control n smoothing hair.
My grandson 2.5 years old is getting blood from his nose when he wakes up in the morning since last days. We are keeping wet towel on his head or put his head below running water. Any long term remedy please ?
I have signs with swelling on face.and I also have asthma what precautions should I take for relief and prevention?
Hii sir, my age is 21 and I am having irregular periods. Can you please suggest me how to make my periods regular.
Tips too loose weight? How to plan a proper diet plan? How to do exercise at night? How to have a balance meal.
I am having a boil on my left eyelid since last three months. I have used pyrimon drops and Rose water drops but still the boil is there which is irritating. kindly suggest medicine so that the boil is removed from the eyelid.
I have some pimples marks and scars and pigmentation on my face, specially on cheeks. I Want flawless skin. Please give me valuable suggestions. Thanks.
Hi sir I aam suffering from back bone pain I think I have a Venus problem when I sit regular one hour my back bone is so paining so please suggest best doctor.
Hi mam, My age is 40 yrs. I am working as laundry valet in a hotel. My job is such I have to stand for long hours doing pressing bcoz of that my back pains a lot and my leg nerves are very painful. What should I do. Pls can you suggest some exercise for my problems. Thank you.
My friend have pimples on his face and he have some itching on side of his face. Tell me how to stop itching.
I am 30 yrs. Old man. I have pimples on my face. I use soframycin cream but no result appear. Please suggest me.
I am 29 years old, I just want to know how to avoid bad breath its very embarrassing, when people go away from me when I speak, I do brush thoroughly every morning sometime there will be bleeding and also I cannot eat sweets n deserts because of sensitivity. 2 years before I visited to dentist he removed my last right side tooth of the mouth saying its all damaged also he said remove left side last tooth as well but then I stopped him because it was very painful and I am scared of other tooth will get disturbed and he also cleaned all my teeth after that he said now there will not be bleeding and also no bad breath but it was not so effective. Please advice some helpful tips to avoid bad breath. Thanks.
Diabetes is a group of metabolic disorder in which the blood glucose level remains persistently high and requires lifelong medications, diet control and several other factors to maintain it in the normal level. Person having diabetes commonly end up with a serious complication called as ‘diabetic neuropathy’. It is also referred as peripheral neuropathy in which the peripheral nerves which are responsible for caring the impulse towards and away from the brain get affected. The symptoms may vary depending upon the type of nerve that gets affected but most commonly people may experience pain, numbness and tingling sensation over the arms and lower extremities.
The most important thing to be done in curing diabetic neuropathy is to maintain the blood sugar level to normal always with proper medication, diet and adequate physical exercises. Ayurveda uses few precious herbs to cure diabetic neuropathy, which are identified by our ancestors before many decades. Some of the herbs are:
- Ashwagandha which is also referred as Indian Ginseng is the best herb which has many medicinal effects and mainly used for ailing the disorders of nervous system. This herb acts on the nerves and also improves the strength and physical stamina. It also used for relieving the pain over the calf muscles, loss of weight because of diabetes, neuropathy, stress, frequent urination and nerve exhaustions.
- Manjishtha is an herb used in Ayurveda as a treatment for several diabetic complications. It treats not diabetic neuropathy, but also cures diabetic nephropathy and retinopathy. It acts as a best remedy for several chronic infections and inflammations. It has been noted that it has a calming effect on the nervous system thus it can also be used for the treatment of epilepsy.
Ayurvedic treatment for diabetic neuropathy
- Abhyangam, in which the whole body is massaged gently with the medicated oil to improve the circulation of blood, causes nerve stimulation effect and also relieves stress. They concentrate mainly on the foot (Padabhyanga) which is commonly affected in neuropathy.
- Sirodhara deep relaxation and revitalisation of the central nervous system which is found to get affected in neuropathy.
- Ksheeradhoomam, it is a process done for the problems of nervous system and other neck problems by applying special type of medicated steaming. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.