Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prasad
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. PrasadYour feedback matters!
Hi, my son is 11 years old, he is 55 kg, how to reduce his weight, due to overweight his breast looks hard. Which doctor should I consult.
I am 5.5ft. And 18years old. Actually I want to increase my height at any cost.(as there is college and study pressure, I don't make time to exercise. So is it possible? If yes then how?
How can I quit smoking cigarettes and drinking alcohol as soon as possible because sometimes I feel like I should quit smoking cigarettes and drinking alcohol.
Hi my mother she is 45 years old for last 1yr she have right hand nerves pains up to neck, what should I do?
My cock size is decreasing while masturbating how can resolve this to increase my cock size and sir does it cause any HIV virus. Please tell me sir.
Diabetes is a condition where the blood sugar level rises in your body either due to less insulin level in the body or reduced sensitivity of the body to insulin. The foods you eat have a major role in controlling your blood sugar levels. You need to pick your foods wisely to prevent your blood sugar levels from spiking.
The various foods that you should be eating if you have diabetes are:
- Dark chocolate: chocolate contains good amounts of flavonoids that help in improving insulin sensitivity and limits food cravings. It also reduces your chances of heart attack.
- Blueberries: blueberries are rich in fiber that helps you in managing your blood sugar levels. They also contain anthocyanins that assist in regulating your blood sugar levels.
- Fish: fish is rich in omega 3 fatty acids that reduce inflammation in the body, thus reducing your chances of heart problems. Fish is also a good source of protein that helps you in feeling fuller.
- Olive oil: olive oil is rich in antioxidants that help in reducing your chances of heart diseases and diabetes.
- Oranges: make sure you eat plenty of oranges as they are rich in vitamin c and they reduce the risk of diabetes. You may also opt for broccoli or strawberries.
The various foods you should avoid are:
- White rice: white rice is a refined grain which, when consumed, tends to spike your blood sugar levels. You can instead opt for brown rice.
- Bananas: banana may contain vitamins and minerals, but are also rich in carbohydrates. Instead, opt for fruits like berries that are not only rich in fiber and antioxidants, but also have a low glycemic index.
- Sugary foods: the term sugary foods is used to describe foods such as pastries, cakes, and cookies. These foods are carbohydrate rich and do not contribute much in making the body healthy. Instead, replace them with natural foods such as chickpeas and peanuts.
- Dried fruit: various dried fruits contain a high concentration of sugar, which happens due to the dehydration process by which they are formed. So replace them with fresh fruits such as guava and peaches to control your blood sugar levels.
Amongst all other dry fruits, almonds and walnuts can be had in moderation as they contain essential fatty acids and do not affect blood sugars.