Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Prasad BapatYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 19 year old and my skin tone is dark. I want to lighten it. And become fair. What should I do?
Sir, my father has a cataract problem. But there is a block in his heart. Can there is any difficulty to do cataract operation.
My wife 67 had undergone knee joint replacement after operation and rest she was to be discharged suddenly she could not breath normally after c.T.C.T scan, doctor said that she had blood clotting in right lung is it very serious ? she is under treatment of a cardiologsit. . I am worried about her health whether it is related with any cause due to knee joint replacement ?
I am a 21 year old from kerala For the past few years , i've noticed darkening of skin on the butt region, and also projections of what looks like cellulite as a result of which it looks extremely revolting please prescribe a solution
I am very thin. I have used many ways but I am not able to gain my weight. Please suggest some ways so that I can gain weight in 1-2 months.
Is getting menstrual periods after 3 months safe? what can be wrong in my body that I didnt get my periods for 3 months?
I am 29 years old. My height is 5'8' and weight is 120 kg. Trying to reduce weight please advise best way to reduce the weight. Would like to loose fastly. Please advise on diet menu. Also please advise whether any advanced technology / methods available to reduce the weight. Thanks in advance for your advice.
Hlo sir I am a sports person with thin body I have problem while bending my knees as a popping sound coming out of it each and every time I bend my knees.
I am nikhil kamalakar patil I am 25 year old I want how to decreased wait of my body and how to maintain body slim can you provide me detail and how to make proper body as build type please tel me proper solution.
I am 18 years old. My body growth is not well. I mean to say that, according to my age, I am too thin and the big problem is, my Brest is too small to use a bra. according to my age, my Brest is so small. It is a geart problem to me, so please help me. How I can develop my body and specially my Brest naturally? Should I take any medicine for that? Please help me.
My lips are black in color I smoked 2 times in last 2 years from then it remained black now only for 2 times smoking why it become black in color What should I do to get red lips.
Am suffering from high problems of dandruffs followed by severe hair fall. I have tried a great variety of shampoo but none of them were effective for me. Please suggest me some effective and powerful solution for this.
Sir. How can I get weight. I am tried all the things What in add. So please give suggestion how can I get weight. I am still 55. My age is 24.
Kidney failure and other kidney problems are the leading causes of death nowadays. Common problems that lead to kidney failure include chronic blood pressure and chronic uncontrolled diabetes. However, there are a number of ayurvedic medications which help solve kidney failure and other kidney problems including;
- Punarnava: Punarnava is commonly called hogweed as well but the medical name for it is boerhavia diffusa. It is extremely helpful in preventing micturition, a disorder which is characterized by unexplained fainting after urinating. However, that is not the only symptoms hogweed helps with as it also removes excess water from the body due to kidney failure.
- Varun: Varun is commonly known as caper and is medically known as crataeva nurvala. The diseases which varun is best at dealing with are urinary tract infections and renal stones. Varun also helps in stopping the swelling and extra fluid accumulation after kidney failure.
- Gokshura: Gokshura is known as tribulus terrestris and is an herbal tonic for the genito-urinary system. Gokshura is one of the best ways to avoid dialysis. This is because it stops infections from occurring and also clears obstructions in the urinary tract. It is also very good at regenerating the kidney cells.
- Raktachandan: Rakt chandan is known as p. Santalinus or red sandalwood and is another excellent remedy for kidney problems. It acts as both a diuretic and an anti-infectant.
- Palaash: Palaash, medically, is known as butea monosperma. It is a type of urinary alkalizer and it also stops micturition. A urinary alkalizer is a medication which allows the urine to pass more easily. This is yet another great remedy for kidney failure.
- Kaasni: Kaasni is commonly known as chicory but its medical name is cichorium intybus. Kaasni gives strength to the kidneys and is also a very good alkalizer. However, its most valuable property is the fact that it helps in nephritis and nephrotic syndrome (disorder of the kidneys characterized by protein loss).