Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pranali Sawant
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pranali SawantYour feedback matters!
My WIFE HAD HATE THE SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP AND AFTER THE TWO CHILD OUR RELATIONSHIP ARE CLOSED. SHE IGNORE ME ALL TIME. WITHOUT RELATIONSHIP SHE HAS ALSO DEPRESSED AND ILL.
A song. A poem. The smile on someone special’s face. Each interaction that we are a part of evokes an emotion. Emotions are the most powerful and sometimes the most painful forces in our lives. They are what inform our decisions, no matter how trivial. They dictate our actions and thoughts. Our emotional responses to different situations are what define us as individuals.
Emotions tend to oscillate between volatile extremes of rage and euphoria. Steer too far to either extreme and you might be courting danger. Much like the other aspects of life, emotions should be handled with moderation and rational thought. Here are five methods by which you can control your emotions.
- Take a moment: Losing your temper at the slightest provocation can be distressing to both yourself and those in your vicinity. If you react immediately, you are sure to do or say something that you will later regret. So, take a deep breath and control your impulse to lash out. Take your time to control your heart rate and bring it back to normal and loosen your muscles. When you feel calmer, you will find that an outburst would have been completely unnecessary.
- Ask for help: We all have that one friend whom we seek out when we need to vent. There is no shame in asking for help. A friend who can give us a rational, unbiased perspective on things. Someone who wants the best for us and knows our worst impulses is often times the best person to seek advice from. If you feel overwhelmed, or don’t know how to react, ask for guidance.
- Find an outlet: Having controlled your impulsive behavior, you need to find a way to express your feelings in a positive manner. Art thrives when infused with emotions. Painting, music are enriching pursuits that can help you achieve closure. Keeping a journal where you can pen your thoughts will broaden your awareness of your own emotions.
- Look at the larger picture: You will become more cautious of your negative emotions when you realize that your words and actions have consequences for others. Your rage at a harmless joke amongst friends could cost you a meaningful relationship. Pause and contemplate the larger picture. Do not be hasty and thus disregard how your actions might affect your future.
- Forgive and replace: Each one of us has a number of “triggers” that arouse extreme emotions in us. These triggers can be a person, our family or friends, or they be can be things and incidents. You must learn how to let the past be past. Forgive those who may have wronged and replace the negative thoughts that you associated with something. Do not let the recollection of a negative memory influence your behavior and actions.
Emotional resilience is a big part of becoming an adult. Learn to manage and lessen your emotional responses so that you may live a much more productive and stress-free life. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am 22 years old and I faced irregular menstrual problem. From last 6 months its ok. And this again repeated first two day no bleeding happened. After now ir will happen. Now ninth day bleeding not stopped at and how many days it takes. I am a software employee so This problem bothers me.
Appendicitis occurs when there is an obstruction in the lining of the appendix, resulting in an infection. Left to itself, it may lead to swelling, inflammation, formation of pus, and rupture of the appendix. The most common symptoms of appendicitis are pain in the abdomen, abdominal swelling, nausea, loss of appetite, high fever.
What is the Appendix?
Appendix is a small, 3.5 inch long pouch-like tube of tissues present in the colon, which is located on the right side of your lower abdomen. Quite a few research studies suggest that the appendix functions as a depository for the good bacteria and helps reboot your digestive system after it is rendered dysfunctional by diseases like diarrhea. However, doctors suggest that the human body can function perfectly without an appendix and hence, one can have their appendix removed in order to prevent bacterial infection or inflammation from spreading to the abdominal cavity.
Appendicitis surgery, also known as appendectomy, is the procedure of removing the appendix before it gets ruptured. There are two methods of performing an appendectomy- open appendectomy and laparoscopic appendectomy.
- Open appendectomy- During the procedure the doctor will make a surgical cut in your lower abdomen to remove the appendix. Moreover, if the appendix has already burst, your abdominal cavity will be cleaned. After that the wound will be carefully stitched. Open appendectomy is the preferred choice for those who’ve had a surgery before, or when the abdominal infection has spread to other body organs.
- Laparoscopic appendectomy- To start with this procedure, the doctor will first make a couple of cuts – usually three - in your abdomen and insert a narrow small tube known as cannula. The cannula inflates your abdomen with carbon dioxide gas, which gives your doctor a clear view of the appendix. Next, a thin long tube with attached camera and light, known as laparoscope, will be inserted through the cut. The camera displays the images of your abdomen and appendix on a monitor screen and thereby allows your doctor to tie it off with stitches and remove it. After the removal, the incision will be cleaned, closed and dressed. This type of surgery is a preferred option for adults who are slightly overweight. Moreover, this procedure is safer and faster as compared to open appendectomy.
Appendectomy is usually a safe and permanent solution to have your appendicitis removed. It does not have many serious complications or side effects. Like all surgeries, there are some post treatment guidelines to quicken the recovery process. You should clear your doubts with your doctor after the surgery.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!