Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pranali SawantYour feedback matters!
I have a problem of improper penis erection when I was with my girlfriend. what is the solution for this problem? Please help me.
I am 31 years merried man and my problem is I feel unconfidance because I can't take dicesion feeling scared. Because this problem I am felling aberest front of my wife I can't understand what hapning with me please suggest.
I have stretch marks all over my body due to overweight what should I do to get rid of stretch marks.
I am female. My age is22 yrs. I am very thin and I am having hair sever hairloss, for that im loosing confidence for that. I want to put on some weights and regrow my hair, that will help me to grow my confidence. What do you suggest? Please tell me. I am very much worried.
My weight is 60 kg n suffering from acidity. Morning me from Mouth sour n bitter saliva comes so wat to hav in brkfst or in early morning.
I am 21 year old male. I am suffering from spermatorrhoea. Please explain this disease in detail to me. Please suggest a good medicine and a diet chart too.
I have the repeated problem of throat infection on once in week for last 2 years. Need your advise to control this.
I'm suffering from some psychological problems. I'm always having negative thoughts and sometimes I just want to leave everyone and commit suicide. I'm 19 years old female and I can't even study and I don't want to go to the college I just want to be alone every time. I lost my dad in my childhood and now I'm in a relationship from 3 years. But I'm not happy with it but I don't want to leave him I'm getting very serious for even small things. My over thinking was killing me I'm very depressed but I can't consult the doctor so please suggest me what I have to do. Due to this mental illness I'm also getting weak day by day. I don't even want to talk with friends or family members.
I feel really nervous these day. I don't know what is going on with me. I really need assistance. I feel that I am depressed.
Hello Respected Sir/Madam, my age 33 my profession is pharmacy maximum time spend in seating now my weight is 85 height 175 since two years I am playing football nearly one hour with regular exercise but weight is constant actually I want loose weight near about 10 kg. Please tell me what can I do? Thanks.
I am 20years of age and seems to be over weighted and how to reduce the weight suggest me the proper diet & exercise etc.
I am suffering from acid reflux from last 3 months and now I am 3 months pregnant so this problem of acid reflux has increased. What should I do. I don't feel like to eat anything. Please suggest some safety measures.
I am a student. I am 18 years already and my height isn't increasing but weight is I am bit worried about my height. Want some good suggestions.
Being a woman has its own set of physical challenges. With the different anatomical and physiological features, the problems that women face also are different. Three out of four patients with hypothyroidism are women. Male to female ratio of migraine patients is also 3:1. These and various other diseases are predominantly seen in women. In addition to this, there is also the highly sophisticated gynecologic system. This brings its own unique set of diseases like dysmenorrhea, cysts, fibroids, menstrual problems.
Given that a woman’s body is quite unique and sophisticated with various organs working in close coordination with each other, let us take a look at how homoeopathy which usually tries to get to the root of the problem and correct the whole system as a whole.
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS): PCOS has a strong genetic predisposition along with obesity and type 2 diabetes. There are often multiple cysts in the ovaries with irregular menstruation, a higher amount of testosterone, and fertility issues. In homoeopathy, Apis Melllfica, Pulsatilla, Lachesis, Graphites, and Sepia are frequently used based on patient’s symptoms.
- Irregular menses: What needs to be understood is irregular menses is a symptom of an underlying disease and a detailed history and clinical examination (including ultrasound scanning) are required to nail down the underlying reason. Natrum Muriaticum, Sepia, Pulsatilla, Senecio Aureus, Staphysagria, Cimicifuga, Euphrasia, and Magnesium Carbonicum are some common agents used to manage irregular menses based on underlying causes.
- Dysmenorrhea: Menstruation is associated with pain in the abdomen, hips, and thighs in a lot of women. However, this should ideally be a painless process as it is physiologic. In some women, it is also associated with severe cramping, diarrhea, and pain that is relieved with warmth. Pulsatilla, Belladonna, Mag Phos, Nux Vomica, and Cimicifuga are some commonly used agents to help women reduce the pain and relax.
- Infertility: Again, like irregular menses, there is a strong reason contributing to infertility which needs to be identified and addressed. Given the social nature of the issue, there is a strong psychological component, and so the couple should engage in a detailed mental and physical constitutional discussion to arrive at a customised regimen. Calcarea Carb, Borax, Aletris Farinosa, Natrum Phos, Pulsatilla, Sepia, Natrum Carb, Agnus Castus, Sabal, Conium are used for managing infertility based on accompanying symptoms.
- Thyroid problem: As noted earlier, hypothyroidism is extremely common in women. There is also a strong linkage between infertility, repeated miscarriages, irregular menses, etc. with the thyroid hormone levels. Calcarea Carbonica, Sepia Officinalis, Graphites, Lycopodium clavatum, and Nux Vomica are some commonly used homoeopathy products in hypothyroid women.
- Migraine: Another problem seen predominantly in women with strong linkage to menstruation cycles and hormones. Belladonna, Natrum Mur, Sanguinaria, Spigelia, and Glonoine are commonly used.
For these common medical conditions, especially in women, homoeopathy offers more holistic treatment with minimal side effects. It may take a while for the body to respond, but it is definitely advisable. Self-medication is best avoided as each woman is unique. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.