Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pramod Lokhande
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Pramod LokhandeYour feedback matters!
I'm 45 year old n suffering from lower back pain so which type of mattresses is advisable. Kindly reply.
Hello doctors. I'm 21/F, and I've been experiencing this really bothersome problem. I've developed repulsion towards oily/fried foods. I've never liked rich, fatty foods (like, desi ghee, parathas prepared in ghee) as a child, but I'd regularly consume normal oil parathas and butter and had no feelings of sickness. As I'm aging, my repulsion has only been growing. Just the smell of oil now repulses me. I immediately start feeling nauseous. My digestive immunity is shitty in general, I'll experience loose bowels and maybe short-lived nausea if the food is not upto my system's liking. Anxiety has a direct effect on my digestive system too. I'm already underweight and I prefer starving myself until my body asks for food back again (it's a signal I rely on, if I force feed myself, I put myself at risk of vomiting and consequently, dehydration.). Does this indicate something serious? I don't know if this is. Please advise, and thank you.
1.Myth : pain persists after joint replacement
Truth: pan is usually relieved completely by around 2 months.pt can walk,sit and climb stairs without pain.
2.Myth: You have to be over 60 to consider knee replacement.
Truth: Living with a painful joint that prohibits you from working or participating in normal life activities is an outdated way of thinking. Age is not necessarily a limiting factor. Today's joint replacements last 25 years or longer and, for most people, will last a lifetime.
3. myth:complication are higher
Truth: in modern era ,complications are very minimal.
4.Myth: Both knees should not be replaced at the same time
Truth: Both knees can be replaced at the same time if the patient’s health condition s good. In fact many doctors prefer to do both the knee replacements simultaneously if they feel that patient can tolerate the procedure well. It not only saves money, but recovery is one, rehabilitation is done at the same time, patient gets back to work and thus saves a lot of financial burden on the patient which would happen otherwise.
Hello sir. I m sidharth. I m 18 years old. I have getting pain in my foot when I walk. Please ask me some tips or name of medicine.
I am weighing 95kg and age of 58,How to reduce my weight.Suffering from knee pain too. please do help
Hi, My mother has arthritis as well as Kidney infection it seems. We have been to several doctors but there's no improvement in the condition or pain. She's not even able to eat something due to this. What can be done for this situation so as to reverse the arthritis or at least to make her normal again.
I am 21 years old Female and usually I have leg pain. I have consulted to some Dr. They told me it's due to some calcium. So now what should I do.
Dear sir/mam, I am 34 years old. I have a hip joint pain. Motor cycle ke piche utarne or chadne me dard hota hai. kade hone me or bethne me dard ho raha hai hip me bhot.
Back pain can take away all of your energy and stop you from doing your daily chores. Therefore, it is very important that you get the right kind of treatment. Ayurveda has proven to be a very crucial player in treating lower back pain.
The following solutions diminish the Vata dosha, which is responsible for the lower back pain:
- Remain warm: One of the fundamental characteristics of Vata dosha is that it is cool. That is the reason, at whatever point you come in contact with something cold or even consume cold food items or beverages, your lower back pain somehow spikes up. During winters, this pain becomes excruciating and keeps you from doing your everyday activities. Therefore, it is very important for you to stay warm. For that, you can either put on a warm belt or get a warm balm massages on your lower back.
- Lessen your intake of extremely impactful flavours: Consuming a lot of extreme flavours in your food, for example, red and green chillies and wasabi can have an extremely drying impact on the body. Since dryness is another of the primary characteristics of Vata dosha, it gets expanded with drying substances, and this can lead to constipation in your body. This increases the lower back pain.
- Eat warm foods: Devouring frosty foods and beverages cause an increase in V;ata dosha,k which leads to a lot of pain. Coldness makes your lower back tightened and causes certain body parts and areas to clog. Whereas, the fitting amount of warmth gives relieve and allows smooth bowel movement in the body and helps them remain open with the goal that we can finally dispose of the processed food. This also helps relieve the pain that comes from constipation.
- Practice padahastasana: Padahastasana (leaning forward-overlay stance) is an incredible yoga posture for lower back pain specifically on the grounds that it permits the Vata dosha to stream all through the body, wiping out the blockage of the stool-conveying channels that causes both constipation and lower back pain.
- Oil your body: Ayurveda shows how stress, tension, exhaustion, and tiredness are all expansions of the Vata dosha, and a lot of collected development of Vata dosha leads to early maturing, a lot of pain in different parts of the body, particularly the lower back. Therefore, oiling the body can help unclog all the parts in the body and increase the blood flow.
- Drink Bishop's weed seed tea: Bishop’s weed seeds (called Ajwain seeds in Hindi) can be found in practically any grocery or departmental store and many health and clinical stores as well. This Ayurvedic flavour is very useful for pain and in addition constipation. It can be securely taken by anyone.
- Kati Vasti: Kati Vasti is a miraculous Ayurvedic treatment very effective for various ailments connecting to the lower back and spine. The treatment involves retention of specially prepared warm medicated oil over the lower back or other parts of the spine for a certain period, to tackle all types of backpain, sciatica, spondylosis, and also to cure disc prolapse and spinal dislocations.
- Cold/Heat therapy: Cold therapy can help reduce inflammation, muscle spasm, and pain. Cold therapy may be recommended immediately following a sprain or strain. Apply cold to your back using cold packs, ice cubes, iced towels/compresses, or take a cool bath. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!