Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Pramod KulkarniYour feedback matters!
Hair fall 1. I am using kesh king oil is good or not? 2. Is there any side - effect taking keshking tablet 3. Can use derma roller on my scalp?
In recent sonography report I found to have cysts in ovaries about 2-5mms in diameter and my tsh level is also increased can it be cured?
I don't feel hungry and when I eat, I eat very little. After having food, I don't feel good as irritation occurs in my stomach and I burp. Therefore when I fast, it feels very good. What can I do?
I am losing my hair and I have using all sampuse. My hair losing quickly wt we do. My problem could you solve the my problem with quickly.
Hi I have many boils on my body with puss which vanish after I apply some creame. But then it comes back after 10 days.
Liposuction is very popular as a relatively quick and safe cosmetic surgery to get rid of excess fat. At one time, the procedure was even touted as a better alternative to healthy diet and exercise. Regardless of such myths, liposuction is an important development in cosmetic surgery. Indeed, in certain cases (of extreme weight gain), liposuction is the first surgical procedure performed on the patient. Like all surgeries, liposuction has a few do's and don'ts, and they are:
- Keep your weight at a healthy level before surgery. After a certain amount of fat removal, the more the amount of fat is removed from your body, the greater is the risk involved in surgery, which is why controlling your weight pre surgery is important. Losing a large amount of weight leaves a lot of loose skin in your body, which can make your skin look saggy.
- Wear your compression garments(Liposuction garments). Compression garments help your skin compress over the area where the fat used to be, leaving smooth, tight skin.
- Continue exercising (with the go ahead of your doctor) after the procedure and follow a healthy diet to maintain your body.
- Maintain gentle activity for two weeks after the procedure. This will help in removing fluid deposition in the surgical area and prevent complications.
- Drink adequate liquids and fruit juices immediately after the surgery.
- Do not take anti-inflammatory medicines like aspirin or ibuprofen three days prior to the surgery as these medicines may cause bleeding complications. They also harm the body's coagulation mechanism which is detrimental to recovery.
- Do not smoke or drink alcohol while recovering as Nicotine disturbs normal tissue healing, which may lead to a permanent delayed healing, while alcohol interferes with the effect of some medicines.
- Don't lift heavy objects or bend down immediately after the surgery. Your doctor will give you a more specific timeline as to when you can pursue such activities.
- Don't expect results from day one. You will see results after you have recovered from the surgery.
- Do not opt for liposuction specifically for weight loss. Though Liposuction reduces some extra weight after surgery, Liposuction is chiefly a procedure for shaping and contouring the fat in your body to give you that shape you always desired. If you wish to discuss on any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic-plastic surgeon.
Dear sir i have lots of hair loss my age is 21 my fore head is clearly looking is there any oil or homeopathic treatment please advice?
If heart rests for 0.83 seconds, considering 72 average beats per minute, heart rests for 59.76 seconds per minute. Is it correct?
I am 21 year old girl. I am under weight. My weight is 41 kg and height is 5'4. I want to put on some weight. I would be very thankful to you if you can help me out with this.
I was a fair guy. Aftr 2-3 years I became bit black. My skin and face portion become black. Suggest me some cream or medicine.
How can I lose weight faster I want better and fast results. My abdomen is growing faster and its looking odd for a 22 years boy. Help me.
My hairline is less. I had taken allopathic treatment for hair fall bcoz of too much dandruff. Wht shud I do for hair line.
I am having body ache all the time especially during night time since cesarean (about 3 months back). What should I do?
Obesity is becoming a major health problem in India with people indulging too much in junk food, their unhealthy eating habits and sedantary lifestyle. Certain medical conditions are also responsible for excess weight gain. If neglected, it can obesity can lead to diabetes, high blood pressure and hypertension.
Following are ayurvedic tips for a healthier and systematic weight loss:
- Eat warm and cooked food in lunch: Your lunch should consist of warm and cooked food as they are easily digestible and provide the right amount of nutrients to your body. You can include a variety of cooked food in your lunch because the body metabolism gets adequate time to process it. Eating cold food has a reverse effect on your body as they lead to weight gain. Avoid a diet consisting of only carbohydrates and proteins as they do not nourish your body, but simply make you crave for food in between meals. Instead go for green vegetable and lean protein.
- Exercise: It goes without saying that exercise is a key to a healthy mind and body. Do away with sedentary lifestyle as that is one of the primary causes of weight gain. If you don't have time to workout, a walk daily will help. Exercise will not only help you lose the extra kilos, but will keep your energy up and increase your body's metabolism. It also improves bone and muscle health.
- Sleep: Ayurveda recognizes sleep or rest as one of the most important aspects of a healthy lifestyle. While good eating habits and exercise form one side of it, sleep or rest completes the triangle. One can also practice the Savasana or resting pose. And at least six to seven hours of sleep is a must as per Ayurveda.
- Meditation: This practice helps in focusing on awareness which can instil the desired function like weight management in the body. Being mindful of what your body needs can also help in eating and exercising right. Weight management is a lifelong process in Ayurveda.