Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Prakash ShendeYour feedback matters!
I have little bit chest pain. Is it due heart. What's the precautions which food I should take and which to be avoided.
Hello. My grandmom is 65 years old. She is suffering diabetes with sugar level of 155 (fasting) and 255 (after meal) She is also suffering from severe joint pain please suggest some good diet and any other preventions or exercise for her.
My semen report as Sperm count 75% Motility 55% sluggish 25% Nonmotile 30% Normal sperm morphology 70% Abnormal sperm morphology 30%० Reaction -Alkaline consistency-Viscid This is my sperm report There any problem in my report. What is IUI. When and why a doctor suggest IUI. please guide me and give advice for better treatment. Meri shadi ko 15 month ho chok h but abi tak Koi child nahi h.Govt hospital me dikhaya to doctor ne IUI ke liye suggest keya h jab ki mere wife ki sari report ok h puch ne pr koi reason ni bat ki IUI kyu zaruri h. To kya mujh me koi kami h. please guide mr.
As I M taking antidepressants n lost my sex desire. Libido. N Ed My doc says it is nt due to medicine is there any other way or any test to know abt the reason. No other problems age 42 weight 50 frm last 20 year pls advice.
The liver is a vital organ within the body, which functions as a filter for the blood that comes from the digestive system. One of the conditions that afflict this organ is fatty liver, which occurs due to the accumulation of triglycerides within it. There could be multiple reasons behind this, such as alcoholism, obesity, pregnancy, hepatitis among many others. Homeopathy has some great treatments for fatty liver disease, depending on the cause.
1. Nux vomica: One of the major reason of developing a fatty liver is alcoholism. While drinking moderate amounts of alcohol isn't harmful, the tendency to drink very regularly will lead to fatty liver disease. In such cases you may feel pain in the abdomen, especially a few hours after eating. You may also suffer from constipation with cravings for fatty and spicy food. Nux Vomica is thus prescribed in these conditions.
2. Phosphorus: Fatty liver has many symptoms, which may manifest differently in different people. Many people complain about indigestion and sour belching. Your liver area may be painful and you may also vomit. You may constantly crave for foods such as ice-creams, juices and cold drinks. In such cases you may feel weak after passing stool. Phosphorus is a great remedy in such cases.
3. Chelidonium: This is one of the best overall remedies for fatty liver. Some of the symptoms where Chelidonium may work are as follows:
- Pain in upper right abdomen
- Enlargement of liver
- Jaundice along with fatty liver
- Feeling excessively weak
- Craving for hot drinks and hot foods
4. Calcarea carb: If you are obese or fairly overweight and suffer from fatty liver, calcarea carbonica can be very effective in treating the symptoms. Some of the symptoms exhibited by the patients where this medication is effective would be a yearning for eggs, profuse sweating and sensitivity to air if it's cold.
5. Lycopodium: This medication is very effective in treating fatty liver disease, especially if you suffer from gastric issues and acidity. You may have symptoms like, bloating of the stomach, burning of the esophagus when belching or burping and pain in the upper right abdomen. You may also exhibit cravings for hot drinks and sweets. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.
I am suffering from dry cough before 15 days I take medicine regular but I am not feel very well so what should I do?
I have the problem which is early ejaculation I am not happy in my sexual life please suggest me for a better medical prescription.
I was down with chikungunya. Now body pain n all says it will take long time. Pain will occur should I take medicine or injection or what to do to be fit and feel remove from dis pain.
I am 40 years old, I have palm and legs sweating, I cant shake hand and my chappal slips away. This is from my teenage. Pls suggest.
I had sex last night with ma wife after two month 4 days of baby delivery (delivery date is 6 feb 2016), I am afraid that is there any chance to get pregnant, because I dont know it was safe day or unsafe and bleeding cycle stopped on 16 to 18th march 2016, please help me.
" There is always risk in unprotected sex and unknown partner" said by a doctor. May I know the symptoms of diseases that i can face and how to avoid the symptoms? Partner is married and I am a 18.
Pcod means what, I am not understand it. I don't do any work quickly, being lazyness from previous 4 years.
What should I eat in breakfast, something healthy. I have digestion problem, if I eat something heavy then its the problem for me and if I don't eat I feel very hungry.
What should be done to a patient who suffers sudden heart attack. What medicine should be given to him for relief?
I am 42 years old married man, while doing intercourse orgasm comes immediately and sperms licks within very little time so I can't make happy to my wife. I also can't feel happy. Pls give some suggestions.
Hi doctor. From last 5 days I am suffering from severe cold. Last two days in the morning I am doing exercise. Yesterday, I feel sick and has done severe exercise. I didn't eat properly. Drenched in rain. I walked 1 and half km in cold and felt very sick and ate besan fry snacks too much and ate rice, dal and potato fry. After that my stomach was upset and felt so much gas in my stomach and diarrhea and heartburn. Took eno and digene. I am having severe body pains. I also found some parasites in my stool. I am unable to get out of my bed. What should I do please help me?
Infection caused in the kidneys, bladder, urethra or the ureters is known as urinary tract infection. According to doctors, women are generally more at risk of suffering from this condition than men.
Some of the causes which contribute to the development of this infection are:
- Invasion of bacteria: Like any other infection, one of the causes of urinary tract infection is the invasion of the bacteria Escherichia coli in the bladder. This type of bacteria is most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract and is most often held responsible for urinary tract infection.
- Spreading of the bacteria from anus to urethra: The spread of the gastrointestinal bacteria from the anus to the urethra leads to the infection of the urethra thereby causing urinary tract infection.
Some of the symptoms of urinary tract infection are:
- A nagging urge to urinate: One of the most predominant symptoms of urinary tract infection is a persistent, nagging urge to urinate. You would know your urinary tract is infected when you feel the urgency to urinate extremely frequently.
- There is a burning sensation when you urinate: The symptoms of urinary infection are extremely visible and are felt intensely by the one suffering from it. If you feel a burning sensation while urinating, chances are extremely high that you are suffering from urinary tract infection.
- Red colored urine: Sometimes your urine may contain perceptible amount of blood in them. In most cases, presence of blood in urine is a definite sign of urinary tract infection.
- Foul smelled urine: An internal infection in the urinary tract manifests itself in different ways. One of the chief symptoms of this infection is discharging foul smelling urine.
- Pain in the pelvic area: Women who suffer from urinary tract infection experience excruciating pain near the pelvic area, sometimes extending to the pubic bone.