Lybrate.com has top trusted Pediatricians from across India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Please List the specific iron rich foods that I can give to my 17 month boy baby. What are the foods other than normal name like leafy vegetables, pulses, cereals. What are the iron foods?(give names).
My 5 years daughter is suffering from scabies as diagnosed by dermatologist, tried with gamma benzene hexachloride & centromere lotions as directed by doctors even after 15 days the symptoms have worsen kindly help.
My son is 21months old, he is still having problem to walk. We took advice from Pediatric, orthographic and Nero physician and surgeons. But nothing helped. MRI of cervicodorsal spine says Spinal cord shows vertical split in the lower dorsal region - overlying the D8 to L2 vertebral levels. The hemicords are asymmetric with larger left hemicord No bony septum could be delineated in available images. Please advise.
I have 7 months baby. He fell off from bed 2 days ago and he is making sound which is like while going bathroom difficulty to go to motion that sound he is making for a long time. What is the reason for that? I am using sms drops and cyclopam drops for that. What is the reason for that sounding and how to overcome this problem?
Mere bête ko cold ki problem h wo jab bhi rota h to use cough honi shuru ho jati h or phir vomit hone lagti h iska koi proper solution bataiye use Abhi blood me allergy batai h or Dr. NE septilin Himalayan ka diya h continuing pilane ka bola h 1year tak.
My baby is 2 months old and has a swollen navel it is not painful nor sensitive is there any thing to worry.
Hello Dr. My baby girl is going to complete 2 months on 1st November. Today she did potty N her poop was bright green in colour. Yesterday she had mild fever N last month she had vaccines. (And in my diet I have included cow milk otherwise I never used to had cow milk as it causes gas. And I'm noticing my milk is more watery then before .) Is it normal or any matter of concern? Kindly reply. Waiting for response. Thank you.
My kid is 7 year old. He shows a lot of anger when we said him to study and other things. What we do?
1.3 new goals – cure, prevent resistance and break chain of transmission.
2. Introduction of daily regime.
3. Definition and treatment of mono and polyresistance apart from mdr and xdr tuberculosis.
4. Treatment in cat 1 – 2 (hrze) + 4 (hre): continue ethambutol in continuation phase too.
5. Treatment in cat 2 – 2 (hrzes) + 1 (hrze) + 5 (hre).
6. Introduction of bedaquiline as a new drug. Atp synthase inhibitor specifically targets myc. Tb. Indicated in age more than 18 years. Contraindicatef in pregnancy and those taking hormonal ocp. It may be given in patients with stable arrythmia.
7. Definition of presumptive tuberculosis. Duration > 2 weeks etc.
8. New algorithm to diagnose tuberculosis – pulmonary, extrapulmonary, drug resistant.
9. Introduction of newer molecular methods like cbnaat and line probe assay in diagnostic algorithm apart from smear microscopy and chest xray.
10. Diagnosis of tuberculosis based on x-ray will be called as clinically diagnosed tuberculosis.
11. Sputum should be around 2ml and preferably be mucopurulent.
12. Follow up – new and previously treated drug sensitive pulmonary tuberculosis – no need to extend intensive phase, sputum microscopy at end of ip and end of treatment, weight monthly, chest x-ray if required.
13. Follow up – mdr tuberculosis – sputum smear monthly 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 months in intensive phase and at 3 months interval in continuation phase 9, 12, 15, extend ip phase by maximum 3 months total of 9 months.
Some more additions to it, adding here which might help to pg students.
1) monitoring health status of tb treated patients (for recurrence of tb) for 24 months after treatment
2) online monitoring of treatment adherence through 99dots programme (currently it is on pilot basis running for tb-hiv patients)
3) intensified tb case finding in clinically, socially and geographically vulnerable population. It's a provider initiated activity.
4) now'tb suspect' term is replaced by'presumptive tb case.
5) in diagnostic algorithm sputum examination along with chest x-ray is recommended.
6)'nsp' term is replaced by'microbiologically confirmed case'
7) nsn and others r called now onwards'clinically diagnosed tb' case. (terms replaced)
8) definitions of cured, defaulted, treatment completed, failure, failure to respond, loss to follow up are somwhat changed.
9) cat i, cat ii, cat iv terminologies r obsolete n replaced by drug sensitive (new or previously treated) and drug resistant tb categories.
My daughter age 3 year do not want to eat anything. We are mainly rice eaters. She is greedy for junk foods but do not want to eat the main course. Now a days if we force to take food she vomits after taking a little food. Please give me a solution of this problem. She is getting thiner and thiner day by day.
I have a one year old grand -daughter, but she has not started walking yet ! . She is apparently , quite normal , very active but when we lift her we can feel that her bones are quite flexible, rather delicate. Unlike other children who have supple , firm bones . We have afforded her the best diet that is possible . What can be the reason?
Hi, My daughter is grinding her teeth during sleep. She also sleeps with her eyes half closed. The problem is only increasing and more noticeable now. She has also started taking fingers in her mouth. Is this behaviour normal? What could be the reason? Please suggest a remedy. Thanks, Nawaz.
Here are reasons, effects, screening and diagnosis of down's syndrome in children