Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Prakash PawarYour feedback matters!
Hii doctor, i am 30 year old female and suffering from pcod. But my left breast is oozing some greenish discharge ,is it normal wd pcod or it may b symptom of any other health ailment.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back I used scar removal cream for 4months but I didn't see any changes what should I do?
What r the reasons for high lead % in blood? How it will be controlled? My recent (4 days back) blood anysis report it is shown as 340 mcg/ltr I ama pure veg I am having diabetic. Cetapin 500 mg Also bp. Cilacar 20 mg. Omnizesth 40 mg Both are under control Hba1c. 6.4 Bp. 130/70/70 Thyroid. 0.92. Tsh. Thy. Norm. 100 mcg Pl advise.
I am a 16 year old boy I have two kidney stones (3.2 mm,3.0 mm) in my Righ kidney which type of food should I have to eat to bypass this or which food I have to avoid please tell me.
1. Lemon Juice
Put some fresh lemon juice on a cotton ball and rub it directly on the affected skin area.
Allow it to dry and then wash it off with plain water.
Continue applying this dark spot removal home remedy for at least two weeks to get the desired result.
If you have delicate or sensitive skin, you can dilute the lemon juice with plain water, rosewater, or honey. You can also use lime juice to get rid of black spots, applying it in the same manner as described above.
2. Butter Milk
Take four teaspoons of buttermilk.
Add two teaspoons of fresh tomato juice.
Mix the two ingredients (both have excellent bleaching properties) and then apply.
Wash it off after 15 minutes.
The lactic acid in milk too, will gradually reduce skin pigmentation, and brighten and tone your overall skin complexion. So, if you do not have buttermilk, simply apply soak a cotton ball in milk and dab it directly on your spots. Leave it on for about 10 minutes and then wash it off Put milk on a cotton ball and dab it directly on your spots. Repeat this procedure twice daily for four to five weeks.
You can also prepare a solution by mixing milk and honey and apply the solution to your dark spots, leaving it on for 10 minutes.
Oatmeal powder is considered good for skin exfoliation. Hence, you can apply an oatmeal mask on your face and neck to remove dead skin and black spots.
Grind half a cup of rolled oats.
Add three to four tablespoons of lemon juice to make a paste.
Scrub it on your skin and wash it off with warm water when it dries.
If it becomes messy, use a clean cloth soaked in warm water to remove the mask. Follow this treatment once or twice a week.
Take 8-10 almonds and soak them in milk overnight.
Peel off the skin and grind the almonds in the morning.
Now, add one teaspoon sandalwood powder and half a teaspoon honey in it.
Mix them to make a fine paste.
Apply it on your face.
Leave it on for about 30 minutes and then wash it off.
Make a thick paste of sandalwood powder, glycerin and rose water. (If you don?t have rose water, you can use milk or honey.)
Apply the thick paste to the affected skin area, leaving it on for a few minutes. Wash off the paste with lukewarm water.
Follow this remedy once daily until your black spots vanish completely.
Slice up a potato and place one slice directly on the black spots; leave on for a few minutes and then wash your face with lukewarm water.
You can also make a face mask by combining grated potato with honey.
Some people have also had success using tomatoes to get rid of dark black spots within a few weeks.
I had the sexual. Intercourse with ma girlfriend before 25 days I have not leaked inside but periods is not done for her still what is the reason.
I heard a product name called" Skin lite" my friend is using. I dnt see any adv regarding that cream. But the cream shows drastic change. She became very fair within a month. My quest is: s dat prod a good one. Recommendable or it vl show any side effects. Kindly reply.
I am sixteen years old boy I have small hairs on my nose how to remove them permanently without doing shaving.
My wife is suffering with Rehmutide Arthritis (RA +) since last two years. She had taken treatment of Allopathy, Homeopathy & Ayurvedic but no sign of improvement has seen in her condition. Please tell me is there is a permanent treatment of RA. If yes please tell me how?
How to reduce pimples from face specially dark circles? and best rips for getting fatter quikly within 6months because i'm very thin currently.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me.
Hi, I'm 20 years old. Basically i'm student at BCA. My height 5 feet 11 and weight is between 65 to 70 kg. My problem is I feel headache, right above my eyebrow every time. And feel like tired and weak. And eyes seem like so heavy that I put effort to keep it up open. About this I didn't consulted any doctor till now. Suggest me something I can do about it.
I have headache over for nine days. What do should I? I have stomach over for five days. What do should I?
I am 67 year old. Feeling pain in penis when passing urine. Burning sensation in feet and hands. Sweeling legs and hands. Urine culture and sensitivity report- no growth of any microorganism. X-ray k. U. B- report-renal outline are well made out. My blood report as on 27/04/2015 are as follows: fasting=94, pp=116, bun=14, creatinine=1.2, uric acid=4.6, cholesterol=148, usg of k. U. B=rt. Kidney: measures 95mm, a52x33mm cyst noted. Lt. Kidney=107mm. A 26mm cyst noted. No hydronephrosis or detectable echo reflective calculas in both the kidneys. Prostate measures 3.7x2.9x2.8cms. Wt. 16 gms. Total psa ii= 0.53ng/ml. Normal voiding pattern, uroflometry=qmax 14ml/sec, voided vol 598ml, post void residue 51ml. If the reports are normal then why feeling this type of uneasiness. Please Advise.
Are you aware of the number of people who suffer because of pneumonia? As the weather becomes cold and damp, chances of getting affected by pneumonia increases. Pneumonia can originate from virus, bacteria and a host of other factors. It is one of the most common ailment which affects the adults, all over the world. Hence, it is important for all of us to prevent ourselves from pneumonia and for that we can follow the below mentioned steps:
- Know about the symptoms of pneumonia first: It is difficult to detect or diagnose pneumonia, especially in people over the age of 65. In older patients, the common symptoms such as fever, chills, cough may not be experienced. You should watch out for non-respiratory symptoms like weakness, dizziness, delirium and confusion. It is even more difficult to diagnose pneumonia in people who are suffering from preexisting conditions.
- Practice good hygiene: Common respiratory infections, influenza and cold may cause pneumonia. You should follow hygienic habits. Wash your hands regularly before meals and use hand sanitizers in order to prevent the illness from spreading. You should also maintain proper oral hygiene as several oral infections may also lead to pneumonia. You should also keep away from people who are affected by pneumonia or any other illness like flu, cold and serious diseases such as measles or chicken pox. All these factors may cause pneumonia.
- Get vaccinated: It is recommended for people of all ages who may be at a risk of getting pneumonia to get vaccinated and immunised against pneumonia causing virus called pneumococcal pneumonia. This is a one-time vaccine, which prevents and reduces the severity of pneumonia. A booster vaccine after every five years may also be prescribed. Elderly people should be vaccinated against all diseases which cause pneumonia.
- Quit smoking: Smoking accounts for being a major cause or risk factor for pneumonia. It increases a person’s chance of getting pneumonia as the lungs’ ability to defend themselves from the infection is reduced. By quitting smoking, you will be able to prevent pneumonia.
- Maintain a good general health: Maintaining an overall good health and following healthy habits will help you in preventing pneumonia. This is because your immune system stays strong and is able to fight efficiently against pneumonia-causing infections. A proper diet with all essential nutrients is also recommended along with regular physical exercise and proper rest.
Severe cases of pneumonia are capable of making you suffer and you may be admitted to a hospital. According to studies, it has been estimated that more than 60% of people over the age of 65 need to be hospitalised because of pneumonia.