Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Prakash MahajanYour feedback matters!
I have acne scar on my face, so whats best medicine or solution to get rid of that and even my pores on face are visible, and its quite big big pores. Please help me.
Hi myself Rithwick since 5 years i've Whitehead's problem but nowadays it became much more on my face n it makes me annoying and i've dark circles too. please I wan to get rid off it.
Sir/madam, I suffered every year from angular cheilitis or perleche during the time of weather changes. Please tell the medicine for this infection.
Stretch marks occur when extreme amount of pressure is exerted on your skin which is beyond its elastic limit. They can be caused due to various factors such as rapid weight loss, pregnancy, or sudden growth during puberty. Whatever be the reason, stretch marks are difficult to get rid of and totally spoil the appearance of your body. Here are 5 effective remedies to help you get rid of these annoying marks:
1. Aloe vera
Aloe vera contains collagen and is known for effectively treating a large number of skin problems. It not only helps in repairing your skin and removing stretch marks but also provides a deep soothing effect. All you have to do is apply the gel on the affected area and wash with lukewarm water after 15-20 minutes.
2. Potato juice
Potato juice contains certain essential vitamins and minerals that play an important role in promoting the growth as well as restoration of your skin cells. As a result, the stretch marks become considerably lighter and less apparent.
3. Natural oils
Natural oils such as olive oil are rich sources of nutrients and are packed with a number of beneficial antioxidant properties. Other oils which you can apply in order to lighten and eventually remove stretch marks are lavender oil, chamomile oil, geranium oil and rose oil.
4. Lemon juice
Lemon juice is acidic in nature and as a result proves extremely effective in having a fading effect on stretch marks and also bleaching them. You can also mix lemon juice with cucumber juice and apply on the affected area for getting faster results.
5. Egg white
Egg whites are abundant sources of both vitamin a and collagen and thus are always preferred for the treatment of all sorts of scars, burns or marks. Combine the application of egg white to your skin with olive oil in order to keep it moisturized.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
There are lot of pimples are there on my face. They automatically came on my face which left red black spots on my face, so what I have to do.
The Tulsi plant or holy Tulsi has been an intrinsic part of Indian history. It runs so deep within the realm of our understanding and profession of Hinduism or of an overly eastern way of life, that you use it as a metaphor for sanctity. Most Hindu households, both rural and urban, worship this plant. The benefits of this herb have had the support of a huge mass of people who would not have settled for anything other than a scientific approval of their faith; the humor in this statement eludes most proving every bit of truth in it. Indeed, this healthy herb has been found to be helpful in more than a couple of ways and has thus, transcended the limits of domestic and cultural identities.
See for yourself how healthy is Tulsi:
- Fight off cancer with Tulsi leaves: Tulsi plant is widely sought after for its anti-carcinogenic properties. It is also known to counter bacteria and other viral infections. One may even use its leaves as an antibiotic. Regular consumption of its leaves on an empty stomach can rid you of recurrent problems like fever or cough and cold.
- Pamper your skin with a touch of health: Tulsi is known to detoxify and cleanse the human body. Most skin disorders arise due to underlying skin infections. These infections are usually the result of toxins. Applying a Tulsi pack or drinking herbal teas can therefore be effective.
- Say goodbye to crushing digestive problems: Tulsi can build up your immunity against common conditions like diarrhea or dysentery. People suffering from slow bowel movement have also gained from this herb. It propels good digestion.
- A big threat to mosquito borne diseases: Treatment of Malaria and dengue incurs thousands. Using Tulsi as a preventive herb can be of significant help. Tulsi is also known to cure hepatitis and tuberculosis.
- Bathe in Tulsi water to remedy rashes: Adding Tulsi leaves to your bathing water successfully deals with germs and bacteria. You can easily tackle itchy skin, rashes, and boils with this simple tip.