Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Prakash L KothawaleYour feedback matters!
On 19th april I am 7 week 4 days pregnant. Bleeding started a lot I met with doctor she did ultrasound baby was ok. She admitted for two days after two days bleeding stopped. But she recommend me 15 days bed rest strict bed rest even everything on bed urine toilet bath. Even I can not sit properly for meal. Today is 9th day I sit for meal morning and in afternoon today again there is some discharge brown bleeding nt two much. But from morning to evening not a single spot it is more than just spot but as in flow just 1-2 drop when I sit.
I am 20 female I have a lot of problem in removing my vagina hair my skin is so sensitive in dat part so I can not shave and even wax it every time I take my mom help to do it but now I am in hostel how to do it without getting pain I am in my period now and it is irritating me can I remove my vagina hair now.
Both women and men suffer from infertility troubles. There are a host of causes that may lead to infertility in men such as lifestyle choices and obesity. Male infertility is characterized by irregular sperm function or reduced sperm count. Infertility has emerged as a common problem as a result of the modern day lifestyle. Extremely hectic schedules, stress, burnout, depression, unhealthy diets; all of these can contribute to fertility issues.
The various reasons for infertility in men are:
- If you are overweight, then it is time to lose those extra kilos. Obesity leads to a number of health problems, one of them being erectile dysfunction.
- Various hormonal problems such as complications of the hypothalamus, pituitary and adrenal glands may lead to low testosterone levels in the body.
- Various infections such as inflammation of the testicles and epididymis that causes blockage of the tubes carrying the sperm can be a cause.
- Various medications such as using anabolic steroids, antifungal medications and chemotherapy may hamper production of the sperm and thus hit fertility.
- Both alcohol and cigarettes may cause problems in sperm production, and cause erectile dysfunction. Excessive drinking may lead to complications in the liver resulting in infertility.
The reasons of infertility may range from medical causes to lifestyle choices; some of the causes may be related to the environment. A common cause of infertility is due to problems with transportation of the sperm. These are mainly due to blockages in the tubes that carry the sperm.
Symptoms of infertility in men are:
- You may experience low libido
- Your sperm count may be low
- You may experience lumps or swellings in the testicles
- Chromosomal complications such as reduced body hair
- You may have chronic respiratory problems
Period is on but few drops only. Not regular one. Bloated can't breathe. Stressful month. Burning vagina.
My wife is entering to 7th week of pregnancy, since last two days she is feeling vomiting but nothing comes out. Today she felt little feverish also. Now does not feel to eat anything. Is it normal? She also has the sicknesses.
I had unsafe sex with my wife and she got pregnant. But after 2 months we came to know about pregnancy. But she does not want baby. What is the medicine to abort pregnancy. please tell as soon as possible.
Hi sir, I had my period on last 9-july-2016 and me my bf doing unprotected sex on 22-july-16 many time in a day. He always release his sperm outside of my vagina. But I was took unwanted 72 after 24 hour. Well. After took unwanted 72 I had done google and see when a girl take unwanted 72 she got withdrawal of bleeding in in 2-5 days or early periods in 7-10 days but today is 4-august 2016 its 12 day of mine but I had not got any bleed. And my next cycle date is 9-august-2016 now I have no any symptoms of any period every time I had lots of pain before periods but now I have no any feeling right now. Note:- when I had took unwanted 72 I have got so much pain in my stomach but now no any pain like that ? So what is it no bleeding mean unwanted 72 not work ? May I have pregnant ? Or its not necessary every body got bleed after take unwanted 72 ? Now what should I do what you think whats my next cycle date when I had not got bleed after take unwanted 72.(i mean what my next period start date?) and more more simple question how much ejaculation needed (i mean one time whole releases of sperm) for baby born a whole sperm ejaculation or just a drop of sperm ?
My wife has cesarean delivery two months ago. What is the best time of m.c cycle to do have a safe sex without using any type of condom or medicine. We do not want baby at least 3 years from now. Please provide appropriate advice.
My gynaec told me during ultrasound that I have excessive amniotic fluid and AFI she mentioned as 13.0 cm. Is it a cause of concern or worry? What should I do ?my baby was seen quite active and in breech position.
For me 2 months delay for period after laparoscopy and hysteroscopy surgery what is reason for delay period.
I am 22 yrs old female from chennai. My height is 151 cm and weight 76 kgs. I have pcos cysts in both ovaries and taking normoz tablet for it. I am hypothyroid and taking medication for that and it is in control now. Tsh is 4.17. I have kidney stone in right kidney since past two years. I have no pain or symptoms. Urea value is 22 and creatinine is 0.8. But the ultrasound showed that size has slightly increased (5.9 mm) what should I do for it? my cholesterol level is high. The ultrasound I did showed a fatty liver. My cholesterol level is 196 and ldl is 13. Ldl to hdl ratio 2.7. Is it a risk factor? should I take any medication for it? how to bring it to normal level? I am attaching my reports regarding cholesterol, thyroid, etc. Please have a look and comment about it. I have lot of dandruff in my hair. I am using shampoos suggested by my dermatologist but yet have lot of powdery dandruff. What is solution for it? please answer all my queries above. Thanks.
I am 25 year old I was 6 week pregnant and I feel vomiting ,nausea and I miss my period and I took medical abortion by mifepristone and misoprostol after taking 2 tablet I started heavy bleeding with clots and and cramping till 9 days and I saw 2 inches clot in my washroom after 9 days I don't find any symptoms of nausea, vomiting or any complication such as fever etc. There is no pain in my vagina or any part of my body after 9 days I feel fit and fine I just want to know Dr. that is it the symptoms of miscarriage and when I get my next period please give me the brief description.
I got married in India in 2010. After a few months I came to know that my wife had large fibroids in her stomach that would affect delivery. After surgery to my wife, my daughter was delivered. After daughter's delivery doctor advised to remove the fibroids through surgery for my wife. She stayed at her home for some time, come back in 2012 saying she had recovered. However she had frequent fever, stomach pain, head ache, mood upset for a long time. When we went abroad in 2015 there again she suffered pain. When checked with the doctor doctor mentioned she had large fibroids. When we came back to India doctors in 2015 diagnosed her with 7 large fibroids both inside, outside uterus. In 2016 she took rest at her home. At the end of 2016 she came to my home. I am observing that she has lot of stomach pain, headache,fever, lot of mood upset. Even though she has put best efforts to do the kitchen work, take care of my daughter, her mood, anger gets ahead of herself. She becomes very angry against my daughter, myself. She does not participate in family activities at night time from quite a long time. In fact, she keeps a hand on her stomach and sleeps. I feel bad about her condition, offered to show her to a good gynaecologist. However she refuses and says that she is in good health condition and does not need to show to doctor. However she does not participate in night time activities nor interested in having any more kids. She is a good person. Her age is 40+ years old. I would like to know whether any treatment options are available for my wife so that she becomes better in her health condition. How I can take care of her if she is not willing to see doctor along with me. How I can make more kids with her, if it is possible.
What to do when not stop bleeding by use of medical abortion. Does it cause death or health problems?
I have a dermoid cyst of 33*36 in my right ovary, I tried to be mob from last 6 years, now my doctor says that I have to remove the cyst other ways I cannot get pregnant. Is it true? other tests of me and my partner are fully ok. Please give me the suggestion, with the cyst can I be pregnant?
An unmarried female of 21 years old has breasts which are very small in size. Also she has problem of irregular periods with delay of 1.5 months or more. What could be the reasons. What is the treatment?
How can I getting rid from stomach problem it arises too frequently within period of 1 month it arises when I eat rise?
Are you an expectant mother? The feeling of expecting a child is unexplainable. It can only be experienced and enjoyed. Along with being pregnant, at times, a woman suffers from severe boredom and mood swings. During such time, it is always best to be involved in some activity or the other without stressing yourself too much or undertaking any heavy work.
In the modern tech era, gadgets are what keep a person going apart from food, water and shelter. Thus, this article explores 9 must-have gadgets for expectant mothers.
- Gravida Nurse Prenatal Educational Device: This small yet handy device provides you with all the informational articles that you need to know about your pregnancy and also baby care. It’s a complete educational device for the expectant mothers (and fathers).
- Pregnancy belly phones: Have you heard about headphones, but are not sure what belly phones are? Well they are headphones for your babies? When inside the mother’s womb, music and soft voices seem to soothe the baby and belly phones are used for this purpose. They can be attached to an iPod or any music system to play nice and warm music for the baby.
- Beforme MP3 stethoscope: This device lets you record the baby’s heartbeat and even presents it on the screen as a graph.
- Kicktrack: This device helps you to monitor your baby’s kicking movement inside the womb.
- Ultrasound scanner: This scanner is a small portable version of your own ultrasound machine, enabling you to see your baby as and when you wish.
- Pregnancy watch: This is just a simple watch coupling up as a pregnancy device. It lets you know the week of your pregnancy and also suggests cute baby names for your little bundle of joy.
- Biobands: For expectant mothers experiencing nausea and morning sickness, this little band can do you a lot of good every morning.
- Bellabeat leaf: This is a device which helps you monitor the correct amount of food for yourself and the child. It helps you to get the right nutrition needed for the baby and the mother.
- QardioBase: This is one of the best gadgets to keep a track of your weight during your pregnancy.
Thus, these are some of the handiest gadgets that you need to keep beside you during your pregnancy. Apart from a little bit of monitoring of your and the baby’s health, all you need to do is relax and enjoy this beautiful feeling. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.