Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Prakash KumarYour feedback matters!
I am suffering continuously with mouth ulcers I really soo much of pain in my mouth and not even take any solid food, just I am taking only liquids only like water, please suggest to a permanent solution for my problem, I am already consult local doctors they are says to me try some vitamin tablets I am try all the prescribed tablets but no use. Please suggest me a batter solution for my problem.
Hello sir, I have gum bleeding problem, so mujhe bataiya ki mai kya karoon ki isse nijat paa sakon sir/mam.
My son's (age 7) front teeth (new) are widened which was not the case in his early years (upto 4) and one tooth did not come which is the reason for the gap I think. So, pls. suggest what should we do?
How I can control my sex feeling sometimes gums are comes out .sir I want to free from this how I can . I have pimples on my face lot of starches on my face how I can clear my face with out any side effect Sir can you say remedies for this.
I am 24 years old. I can not open my mouth large as I eat rajnigandha and tulsi. But now I leave to eat. What can I do to open my mouth larger?
I am 20 years old and my tongue has always have red spot that's reason I can not eat chili.please suggest me something for this?
Hello, I am terribly suffering from severe bad breath. When I wake up in morning, my mouth stinks so much that I myself can feel the bad breath. After brushing, immediately within an hour my mouth starts stinking. I brush twice a day, in morning and before going to bed along with applying manjan at evening. I do scaling twice a year and dentist confirmed that oral hygiene is good. I have a runny nose while having my meals, my tongue gets white throughout the day despite of cleaning it daily in morning and while brushing my teeth in morning also I feel that bad breath is coming from my throat. I am not a doctor but I doubt it's a nasal issue or may be tonsil stones issue. By reading the above information, can some doctor please advise, which type of specialist I should see I'm Pune. I mean ENT, gastroenterologist etc? I really wish to eliminate this bad breath issue permanently so please please advise genuinely. Thanks in advance.
Mild to severe tooth pain can turn out to be debilitating and damaging condition if it is persistent. Also, the pain can spread to the rest of the head and give you an uncomfortable ache and tingling sensation all day long. So what are the causes behind tooth pain? Here's our list!
- Tooth Decay: The presence of food debris that has not been cleaned out can stay on and cause cavities and persistent tooth pain. This condition can also make the teeth extra sensitive and pain then emanates as a natural response to signify that all is not well in the area. This can also lead to sharp pain when bite an apple or munch on nuts. One must see a dentist for this kind of pain so that scaling and plaque removal can take place.
- Injury: If there is persistent, throbbing pain after eating something that is too hot or too cold, then it might be more than mere tooth sensitivity. This condition could also point at chipped, broken or cracked teeth due to excessive teeth grinding or a fall or accident. It could also be caused due to sports injury. The dentist will usually take a dental X ray to find the cause of the pain and to unravel the extent of the damage as well.
- Inflammation: Constant pain may also point at inflammation of the pulp. This may be caused due to damaged roots. If this kind of inflammation comes with bleeding and fever, then you must see a dentist immediately. It can also mean that the pulp or root of the tooth is dying, in which case a root canal may be required.
- Sinus: A dull ache in the sinus area of the upper teeth usually point at sinusitis, which is a condition that emanates due to pain in the nerves of that area. This pain can also happen due to cold and cough as well as an allergic attack that affect the facial muscles due to excessive sneezing and watering of the eyes. Also, a flu and fever can lead to this kind of pain.
- Infection: Inflammation along with fever and bleeding can also point at infection. This can render the complete pulp tissue damaged. Also, the growth of abscess in such cases can cause acute tooth pain. The dentist will usually diagnose the issue with a tooth X ray before prescribing antibiotics and carrying out a root canal for severe cases.
Persistent toothache with other symptoms should always be checked by a dentist so as to rule out long term damage that can result in tooth loss.