Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Pradyumna PairaiturkarYour feedback matters!
X ray of right knee (a. P. & lat) views- reduced medical tibio-femoral joint space. Prominent tibial spine. Early osteoarthritic chare of right knee. My age is 55 yrs.Please suggest me in this regard
(1) iam 20 years old I have sever leg pains. What should I do? (2) hair loss and white hair how can I stop.
I m suffering by back pain from last 2 months. I fall when I was play football. Pain is at left side of my back and when I walk for a long distance pain increase. What is solution for that type of pain?
Arthritis is among the most common ailments that afflict a large section of the population, especially comprising the age groups of beyond 40 years. Acute joint pains, difficulties in movement and weakened bones are among the most common symptoms of arthritis. Given that it is a condition that has permeated modern life so deeply and that it has also caused a lot of unwanted hindrance to your normal activities, arthritis is one of the feared illnesses of our times. It is true that a fair amount of research has been dedicated towards finding a viable cure for arthritis and many have in fact proven to be effective, but most of these drugs come with their own baggage of side effects. Thus, many of us seek a more natural and lasting healing option that not only soothes the pain but restores our health from within.
Over the recent years, acupuncture has gained a lot of steam as an effective and comprehensive therapy for a wide range of diseases. Among the others, joint ailments and arthritis are prominent diseases that have been comprehensively minimized by benefits reaped out of acupuncture.
Acupuncture believes that the health boosting energy flows through your body through strategic pressure points and by stimulating spasms and afflicted muscles through insertion of tiny needles into the skin, pain can be adequately diminished. Acupuncture also ebbs the harmful side effects that anti-inflammatory drugs and painkillers cause.
Some of the obvious benefits of acupuncture could be enlisted as follows-
Alternative to Surgeries: On several occasions, on account of the failure of the usual drug therapy, you may opt for joint replacement surgeries which again usher in its own set of distresses. Acupuncture on the contrary, cures the pain by relying on your innate defense mechanisms and facilitates a natural remedy to arthritis.
- Enhances the effectiveness of the usual drugs: For those enduring chronic arthritis pains, acupuncture brings substantial relief but the treatment is long drawn. In such cases, one may choose to not discontinue the drugs and use acupuncture as a complementary therapy. Even in such cases, acupuncture is extremely helpful. It offsets the harmful effects that the drugs have on your body and boosts their impacts on the diseased parts of your body. This method has proven to be a reliable recipe for complete recovery. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an acupuncturist.
Hi I am 24 years male. Last week I noticed that my two foot ankles are swelling a but no pain. Then I consult with doctor he ask me to take blood test. After reviewed the result everything is ok like uric acid ,urea and all but only three things is in high level CHOLESTEROL (255), monocyte,(11.8) & SGPT/ALT (51). So is this anything dangerous. Still my foots are swollen a bit. Please help me whats wrong with this report.
I have pain sometimes near my private part but not continuously. Sometimes it pains very hard at centre of my legs. please suggest me how I get rid from this.
I am 29 yes old female I have a severe back pain please help me out. With some kind of the excercisrz or any medicines which will cure it permanently.
I have pain on my back from 8 days. It becomes too much in night. What are the solutions for back pain?
Today ‘working’ usually implies sitting at a desk from morning to evening. While this may seem more comfortable than working in the fields, sitting at a desk can trigger a host of back problems. This is because sitting in the same position all day makes the spine bend forward and lowers the efficiency of the back muscles. Working at a desk not only strains your back, but also restricts your movements to typing on a keyboard and moving a mouse.
Once a back problem begins, it usually lasts a lifetime hence; here are a few tips to save your back.
- Get yourself a good chair: Your chair is crucial to your back’s health. Avoid the hard backed plastic chairs and pick a more flexible mesh backed office chair if you sit at the table for a long span of time. Ergonomic chairs may seem expensive, but are worth the expense in the long run.
- Stretch your muscles: Sitting in the same position all day, puts the muscles under stress and with time can constrict the muscles. Make it appoint to stand up every 30 minutes and stretch your back and sides. Also try rotating your hips and shoulders form time to time.
- Take a break: No matter how much work you have in front of you, take a break at the end of each hour. Taking even 2 minutes off out of 60 every hour can have a huge impact on your health. If you still feel guilty skip using the phone to connect with your colleague and walk over to their desks instead.
- Get a pedometer: Keeping a pedometer will help you track the number of steps taken in a day. Ideally, a person should take 10,000 steps a day to stay healthy. If you sit at a desk for majority of the day, take every opportunity you can to up the count on your pedometer. Go for a walk around your office after lunch or park your car a little way off from the office to create opportunities to walk.
- Take the stairs: As far as possible avoid escalators and elevators. Instead climb stairs for a quick workout. If your office is on the 20th floor, walking up may not be feasible, but you could get off the elevator on the 18th floor and walk up the remaining two floors.
- Eat healthy: Lastly, pay attention to what you eat. Avoid eating at the office canteen or picking up a bite at the coffee shop and carry lunch from home. This ensures that you eat a balanced meal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.