Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Pradnya SapkalYour feedback matters!
I am 19 years old and ny height is 5 feet 3 inches My weight is. 74 kgs Could you pls help me out I am stressed.
I am suffering from eye dizziness. My spex number is 2. I have severe pain in forehead. I can not see computer or mobile phone clearly and in spex also I have no clear vision. Wht to do so that I can study and please suggest what to increase eyesight and vision?
Uncontrolled asthma can be due to many comorbid conditions.About 90% of ashtma is easily controlled by available inhaled medicine if priscribed and taken properly.10% of asthmatics needs special care.All asthmatics who are not well controlled should go for specifif IGE against aspergillus fumigatus .About 10% of difficult to treat ashmatics are having sensitization to aspergillus and there is different management plan for asthma if patient is having aspergillus sensitization
I am 20 yrs. Old and I am late in periods by 4 days my final exams are going on. I did never had any sex and this problem of late periods last happened in month of July my length of menstrual cycle is 33 days please tell me the reason of late in periods as it worries me a lot.
Hi sir. I am 26 years old. I have hernia problem. What should I do? can I cure it with medicine or with operation. And how much it cost to me?
Give me hair fall solutions please plz tell me fast I m waiting your answer s rolling rolling solution s.
Hi, I am 26 years old and have started gaining extra flesh in my belly region. I am drinking warm water and try to avoid as much as junk food still I don't see any improvement. Its been more than 3 months now. Could you please advice?
Sir my age is 21 years old and my body structure has been changed as my whole body is not fatty bt my stomach became fatty and its size is increasing bt not the whole body sir suggest what I will do.
Excuse me doctor. I have sort kind of bad habit. I used to urinate very often a day especially when it comes too sleep at night or when I endured an important assessment that needs an extra focus. I have been through this anxiety approximately since I were sit in the elementary school. This habits really bothers both my activity and productivity. Have an urgent need to pee very often just make me very uncomfortable while I undergo an important activity. Please help me.
I have regular chest pain, excessive sweating without doing any hard work, also I have in digestion problems, are they symptoms of heart risk, what is to be done to increase heart health.
The dental clinic is a place where you go to get rid of your dental infections. Remember that you are not the only one, and therefore it is also a sort of 'warehouse' for microorganisms that can cause infection. The organisms are invisible, and so there have to be some measures to ensure they are not being passed from one patient to another. Needless to say, dental health care practitioners are exposed to these all the time, and are at greater risk for contracting these infections.
Ways that infection can spread in a dental clinic:
- Inhalation of infective microbes from the air
- Direct contact with infected material like blood, saliva, and other patient materials
- Indirect contact of organisms through contaminated objects like instruments, equipment, or office surfaces like dental chairs
- Sneezing, coughing, talking leading to sputtering of infected material
- Contact of the infected hands to eyes, nose, or oral mucosa
There are some measures that a dental clinic should have in place to manage this risk. Whenever you step into a clinic, watch for these, and when in doubt, feel free to check with your dentist:
- Evaluate the Office: A tidy, uncluttered office is an indication of an office space that is easy to sterilize. A carpeted office may look nice, but it is hard to sterilize it. Tabletops that do not have too many things on them is a good sign.
- Sterilization of Instruments: Type 'B' vacuum autoclave is the preferred method of sterilizing dental instruments over Type 'N' non-vacuum autoclave. Steam sterilization requires direct contact between the saturated steam and every surface of the instrument. As this direct contact can be prevented by the presence of air in the chamber a vacuum must be present to remove the air and enable steam penetration. All pouched instruments, instruments with lumens or cavities (whether pouched or un-pouched) and porous loads (e.g. swabs or dressings) must be sterilized in a vacuum autoclave.An advantage of pouching all instruments is that they remain sterile for up to 6 months until you use them.
- Gloves: When you are on the dental chair, check where the gloves are coming from. These should be disposable ones that are pulled out from a box. Using gloves that were used earlier, even for a simple examination, are a strict no-no. Another good practice that most dentists have is to clasp the hands together to avoid the gloves coming in contact with any other surface.
- Patient Bibs / Drapes: Make sure the clinician places a tidy bib/drape before start of the procedure. A disposable bib/drape is always preferred and safer.
- Syringes: Almost all the dental clinicians use a new sterile disposable syringe is always used for administering local anesthesia. Some clinicians use same irrigation syringes in many patients. Make sure the syringes used for irrigation or disinfecting the root canals or surgical sites are new or the same used for administering local anesthesia.
- Antibiotics: For some dental procedures, there may be no need for an antibiotic but it is always good to confirm the same with the dentist.
- Waste Disposal: Keep a watch on where and how the used syringes, cotton, and other materials are thrown out. This is another tip to identify safe practices.
- A Frank Talk: It is not inappropriate to have a discussion with your dentist on how instruments are sterilized in the office and general practices followed to ensure a sterile environment. Be diplomatic, however, and do not sound accusing though!
Patients are entitled to receive services in safe, sterile environment. Thus, it is important to get your treatment in dental clinics where they follow "standard sterilization" procedures and strictly respect the "one instrument-to-one patient" rule and use disposable instruments when needed.These simple tips can help you identify sterile dental practices in the dental clinic. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a dentist.
I have lot of pain in period time. Please suggest me what I do. I feel full back pain, stomach pain and fully leg pain. Please suggest what I do.
Hi I am 28 years I m female mera face bahut hi dull hota jaa raha h mere face pe dono eyes ke side or nose pe black daag ho gya h or eyes ke niche dark circle bhi ho gya h meri skin oily h to jab bhi koi chiz use karo to koi fark nhi hota h face fir se sa it is hi ho jsta h maine bshut se gharelu upchar bhi kiye h but koi fark nhi hua maine apne face ke daag ke liye melacare ki tube bhi use ki but koi fark nhi hua mera face bahut hi kala ho gya h kuch months se or log mujhe tokne lage h ki kya ho gya h tumhe kitni kali ho gyi ho to ap hi mujhe kuch bataiye ki mai kya karo ki mai pehle jaise ho jao kuch aisa ki jo turant ho kaam kare to please ap hi kuch bataiye ki mai apni skin ke liye kya karo reply me fast.
Mindfulness is increasingly being incorporated in exercise regimens. People want more than just a sexy body, and want a space to develop mindfulness whether that is breathing meditation affirmations etc.
- If under 40 years hold stretches for 30 seconds and above 40 holding it for 60 seconds as reaching 40 muscles become less pliable, so it needs to stretched longer.
- Sit-ups increase range of motion which makes abdominal muscles work harder and longer
- Pull the belly button towards spine and hold for 10 seconds while breathing normally and repeat for five times, as this will strengthen the core muscles within.
- Make sure gi (gastrointestinal tract) is healthy because as it absorbs nutrients. And take vitamins fibre minerals a probiotic and water. And drink at least two to three litres of water a day.