Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pradip ArvindYour feedback matters!
I am 33 years old female. I wanted to know are tomato's seeds are harmful for health. Heard that it can cause stone, pathari etc kind of prob. So do we stop taking tomato's soup, as I take it regularly. Thanks
Just a general question. We usually don't go to the doctor for the things like body ache or headache and take the medicine like disprin, Nimuslide brufen etc. So is it OK to use such medicine or is there any specific medicine which can be used without any side effect for the entire family.
I am diabetic and is taking Glimisave MV1 tablet (1 per day in the morning before food). 2 months back the sugar levels were 132/188. When I checked up on 02/02/15 the readings were 168/268. I got the HbA1c checked yesterday & the reading is 8.7% and the average blood sugar is 203 (remark is given as action suggested). Can you please suggest me what action need to be taken to control ?
I am 56 year old, I occasionally slight pain in my throat 4 to 5 times in a day for the past 4 days, I do not think this is because of cold. Please advise, I am a non smoker.
My age is 18 and sometimes I feel drowsy and my visions becomes dull so could you suggest me what is happening to me, I did anemia test but it was negative.
When I am participating in sex am feeling very exited and my sperm comes out very fast within 2 minutes only. I am not feeling comfortable by this. Plus give me suggestion.
I'm 34 male married. I'm having infection in penis with many red spots on the surface and especially at the ring after retracting the top skin. I have consulted many doctors and the antibiotic and creams work for some time but keeps recurring. It pains with burning sensation a lot while trying to clean with water. Could I apply natural oil like mustard or coconut oil?
I am 23 years male I have problem that after foreplay with my partner when I put my penis into her pushy it discharges or some time after 10sec it discharges and in second time some time we got pleasure and some time I am unable to my penis into her pussy Please help me.
I am experiencing pain on back of my head at night times and I am not able to sleep What is the problem.
Gastroesophageal reflux disease, or GERD, as it is commonly known is a digestive disorder that is caused primarily due to intestinal distress. GERD is caused in the muscle that lies between the oesophagus and the stomach, when the acid is produced in the stomach, it starts to flow backwards. For patients suffering from GERD, the acids flow back into the oesophagus instead of the stomach, causing symptoms like severe heartburn, chest pain and nausea, amongst others. So what does one do to deal with GERD? Here's a brief list!
- Obesity: Being overweight and obese are two of the most important factors that contribute to discomfort in GERD patients. Working towards a healthier weight is a sure shot way of dealing with this ailment.
- Alcohol and Smoking: The muscle ring that can be found between the stomach and the oesophagus relaxes with the intake of alcohol or with smoking, which prevents it from closing to stop the stomach's juices from reaching the oesophagus. So, giving up both substances would be a good idea if you are a GERD patient.
- Go Gluten Free: Adopting a gluten free diet can help you cut out ingredients including grains and dairy products that contain more protein than what your digestive tracts can handle.
- Other Dietary Measures: In order to handle GERD effectively, you will need to remove or reduce chocolate, fatty food, spicy food, and even oily and fried food from your diet. You may need the help of food with extra fibre, like fruit so that it can pass through the digestive tract faster.
- Smaller and Well Timed Meals: Eating meals regularly and dividing them into smaller meals that can be digested quickly and more efficiently is one of the best ways of dealing with GERD to prevent the onset of backward flowing of stomach acids.
- Exercise: Ensuring that you do not take a nap or lie down right after a meal and putting in a small amount of exercise everyday will also help in doing away with the uncomfortable and painful symptoms of this disease.
Making lifestyle changes is one of the best ways to deal with GERD. Yet, it would be best to see a doctor regarding severe cases where the symptoms do not abate and medication may be required. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gastroenterologist.