Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pradip ArvindYour feedback matters!
I had fever last week and I took 2 tablets of Crocin in 15 hours of gap. I got relief from fever but I am getting a burning sensation while urinating 2 days have passed since I got relief from fever but still I am having this problem. Also I am getting bit difficulty while urinating. I tried drinking lots of water but couldn't see enough change. I am 21 year old (Male)
I am having pain in my neck sometimes when I wake up in the morning with little swelling. so, what should I do?
Doctor there is a pain in my stomach on regular bases, and the pain is now more than a month. I consult to doctors BT they checked me and they said there is nothing to worry BT I think there is a serious problem with me.
I am suffering from acidity only during nights since 4-5 years. I get it just when I go to bed. I have to take gelusil for relief before sleep & I wake around 3 or 4 in the night due to throat burn and again I have to take gelusil for relief. Since last 6 months every morning I am taking pan-40. During day time I do not get throat burn. I do not need to take gelusil. I underwent endoscopy 3 times in last 5 years. Last 1 6 months back. All the 3 times I was diagnosed with H pylori and I took h pylori kit antibiotics for 2 weeks. But never got rechecked weather the treatment has worked or not. My question is why acid reflux starts inly during night. Just when I go to bed even when I am not in sleeping position. I have my dinner around 8.30-9 and I go to bed around 11.30 I shall b in sitting position on bed reading till 12. But I start getting throat burn sensation even before sleep and recently in middle of night also disturbing my sleep. Please help.
How can neurogenic muscle atrophy be treated, resulting from trauma after clavicle fracture? I suspect trapezius muscle to be affected on one side. There have been 40 days after the fracture happened.
My finger tips are becoming numb and skin is peeling off. I am 74 years old and diabetic. Had bypass surgery 6 years ago. I take plant-based diet cooked without oil. Stopped taking dairy products.
I am 23 years old un married girl, i'm suffering from pcos, I have a hair loss problem, unwanted hair on my upper lip, dec 2012 on words I'm taking crimson 35 tablets, this month I didn't take tablets even though I got my period on the next dsy of my regular period date, should I need to try for getting period without tablets? please tell me, I'm also loosing weight by doing regular exercise and drinking luke warm water.
I am lost my sex life. because my sex limit is going down everyday. Its now only one minute remain what's I do? I am going for married after few month's. Or I regular masturbating past 10 year one time in day.
I am having Dysentery from this morning, please suggest me a home remedy to stop that. Some suggested to have Lassi or lemon juice. Please suggest me.
The heart is a muscle that pumps blood to the body through a network of arteries and veins controlled by valves. A heart disease could mean a problem in any of these organs, heart per se, the blood vessels, or the valves. Like it or not, heart problem is a chronic condition. It starts without any notice, and for sure, it is not going to go away completely. What can be done, though, is to manage it beautifully and lives and enjoy life so that the heart disease is not stopping you.
When there is a person with the chronic condition, it is not just that person who is affected, but the near and dear ones as well. When heading out for a dinner or when planning a gathering, there would be certain things that need to be accounted for and considered to accommodate the needs of the affected person. These very soon become a way of life and can be done effortlessly.
The following are some things to bear in mind when living with a heart patient.
- Diet: Heart patients would have some dietary preferences based on the heart condition per se. This may include a need for more whole grains and vegetables, need for specific types of oils, specific cooking methods, etc. At home, it is essential to ensure these things are always stocked up. When heading out, whether it is to visit someone or out for a meal, take into account whether these would be available. The next best option should be kept in mind so that dietary intake is not affected. Gradually, with time, substitutes can be identified with which they could manage in most places.
- Medications: Make sure the medication kit is always readily available. Make sure the person does not miss any medications, whether at home or outside. Ensure the regular medicines are in stock and some common emergency ones are also readily available.
- Routine: Whether it is their morning walk or yoga or meditation, it is better to stick to the routine as much as possible. The person also should learn to adapt based on circumstances; however, to the maximum extent possible, these should be continued without major interruption.
- Monitoring: Be it blood pressure, sugar levels or weight, these need to be monitored regularly and any deviations should be brought to the notice of the doctor immediately.
- Other equipment: Whether it is a walker, inhaler, or a wheelchair, these should be functional and available. The home or the living place should not be cluttered to allow for the easy use of this equipment.
While these may initially require some effort, with time, it would just happen naturally. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.