Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pradhir WaichalYour feedback matters!
Hii I am on treatment of PCOS from last two month, in this month my MC came on 10/7/17 on the 6th day of my MC because of unprotected relation with my husband I was taken ECP (i-pill) now again on 24/7/17 my Mc came .is this because of ECP'S reaction or because of PCOS?
Symptoms- Sour burps Foul gas Upper abdominal pain Above mentioned 3 symptoms occurs at frequent intervals, say every 3-5 minutes. No problem in passing stools, I am still regular. But symptoms makes me worry, please help.
What type of food are rich source of vitamin c and vitamin b12 and what should be done in case of deficiency of these vitamins what should I do?
The skin of my penis is removed during d sex and from dat tym sperm is not coming this thing is happening since last 5 days not even d feeling of sperm coming out is coming what to do plzz suggest.
I am getting head aches recently. Sometimes one sided (both sides) sometimes full head. Whom should I visit? An eye specialist? Please clarify.
Hi i Am 27 years old female. Am suffering from severe ear pain, later I found that below my ear where neck and ear join swelling is thr and its giving terrible pain and also inside my mouth the right side ear which giving pain that side of my mouth where tongue is starting that part is found to be reddish. The pain is terrible. Please suggest tablet. Previous I took genticyn drops and combiflam tablet.
Severe itching in the testicle area, as soon as underwear is removed at night or having bath. No rashes that I can see. Otherwise nothing throughtout the day.
I have a regular constipation problem, what should I do? Also because of constipation I m suffering from white hairs. Please suggest any remedy.
A kidney transplant is a surgical procedure that patients of kidney disease go through in order to replace a non functioning kidney with a live one that is healthy and functions well. Other methods to treat this disease also include dialysis, which basically is an artificial way of doing what our kidneys are designed to do. When dialysis does not work, many doctors recommend a kidney transplant. A replacement or donated kidney can come from a living donor or a non-living donor. This new kidney will mostly work towards keeping the blood clean, which is a function that stops when the old and diseased kidneys fail.
So, here's a list of five essential facts that you need to keep in mind if you are looking at a kidney transplant:
- Donors: While there are living and non-living donors, the doctor will have to ensure that your donor is someone who has no medical history of complications, kidney disease or any other medical condition like diabetes or hypertension. Also, the donor would have to have two proper functioning kidneys. Further, one of the most important factors is the blood group. The blood group of the donor and the patient must match for the transplant to be possible.
- Procedure: During the surgery, the patient will be under general anesthesia. The surgeon will make an incision in the lower abdomen area and the blood vessels of the new kidney will be connected surgically with the vein and iliac artery of the patient. Thereafter, any excess fluid will be drained before wrapping up the surgery.
- Rejection: The patient's body may also reject the kidney. The immune system of the patient may mistake the new kidney as an attacking body and its natural defenses may work against it, which will lead to complications. For this, doctors usually prescribe immunosuppressant medicines that will help in preventing such an eventuality.
- Longevity: While a living donor's kidney may last longer, a non-living donor's kidney will not enjoy such a long life. In such cases, a second transplant can be conducted.
- Diet: After the transplant, the patient will be required to go through a number of measures like coughing to show that the lungs are clear, as well as administration of fluids and some amount of examination and dialysis. Also, the patient will have to have a special diet that includes raw fruits and vegetables, and plenty of non-fat dairy ingredients.
A kidney transplant is a major operation that can change your lifestyle in the long run. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.