Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Veterinarians in India. You will find Veterinarians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Veterinarians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pradeep Yadav
Treatments For Birds
Neurosurgery In Dogs And Cats
Services For Birds
Treatment For Reptiles
Veterinary Dental Prophylaxis
Veterinary Surgery Soft Tissue
Submit a review for Dr. Pradeep YadavYour feedback matters!
My 9 year old lab, Leo, started throwing up once in a week or so in March. We got his blood test done and the Vet was treating him for the minor infection that showed up in his reports. A month passed by but he still threw up and the frequency started increasing to once in 3-4 days. That is when we changed our vet and he got a blood test done for Leo too. He also thought it is an intestinal infection which needs different antibiotic treatment and that is what we did. However, once the course was over, his vomiting would reappear. So we tried different medications a few times and then thought its probably some kinds of obstruction in his stomach. So we got a X-ray, sonography and yesterday we even did an endoscopy done. All the reports came out normal. His present condition is that he hasn't eaten anything in over a week now and throws up (even bile sometimes) a few times in a day. He just drinks water and is on saline through IV everyday since that past 10 days or so. I don't know what else can we do to detect what is wrong with him and when will he actually start eating. He is energetic for the most part of the day and is no pain at all. What do I do? I am really worried.
Hello. My pet is almost 11 years old. It is a bitch. Of german Shepherd breed. She have not done any mating yet. Also she is dwarf. She weights almost 20-25 kg. Perhaps. I am thinking to get her cross once. So will it be ok for her to do mating at this age. As it would be her's first time.
I have a cage of sparrows and we put 30 sparrows in that. After 2 month sporrow going to be died automaticaly. Can I know the reason for that. Is there need any medicine for birds?
My dog is having some kind of invection on his ear.Like its kind of spoiled or anything.What shall i do?
My friend is a female dane about 2 years old and I couldn't find a proper male for her to mate is there any other way that she can have puppies ?
Eating a well-balanced diet is the first step towards staying healthy. We all know that our diet should contain plenty of whole grains, fruits and vegetables. However, did you know that some foods are healthier than others?
Here are the 10 most nutritious foods in the world:
- Salmon: Salmon is a fatty fish that contains plenty of Omega-3 fatty acids along with other nutrients. These are essential for the optimal functioning of the body. It also lowers the risk of dementia, heart disease, depression and a host of other common diseases.
- Kale: Kale is a leafy green vegetable that is rich in fiber, vitamins, minerals and a number of other antioxidants. It has a very low calorific value and is considered to be even healthier than spinach. The Isothiocyanates and other bioactive compounds in kale can protect a person from some types of cancer.
- Garlic: Along with vitamin and minerals such as calcium, copper, potassium and manganese, garlic also contains Alicen. This has the ability to lower blood pressure, cholesterol and can fight cancer. Garlic also contains pathogens that help in fighting against bacteria and fungi.
- Shellfish: Shellfish includes foods such as prawns, clams, oysters, etc. They are loaded with Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, iron, zinc, selenium, and copper amongst other nutrients. They are considered the most nutritious organism in the sea.
- Blueberry: Blueberry contains flavonoids known as anthocyanins. These have the ability to protect against cancer, heart disease, memory loss and age-related blindness. The epicatechins in blueberry juice also lower the risk of urinary tract infections.
- Broccoli: Sulpher compounds such as sulforaphane can fight against certain types of cancer such as lung cancer, stomach cancer and breast cancer. These compounds pass a signal to genes to increase production of enzymes that detoxify the body. It also contains beta-carotene that safeguards your brain cells and protects your eyes from cataracts.
- Chocolate: Dark chocolate is considered an indulgence but is in fact very good for you. The flavonoids and anti-oxidants contained in it help lower blood pressure, keep blood clots from developing and slow down the cholesterol oxidation process. It also has the ability to lower insulin resistance.
- Flax seeds: Flax seeds are rich in fiber and lignans. These compounds block estrogen receptors and help reduce the risk of cancer caused by hormone fluctuations. They also contain alpha-linolenic acids that are used by the body to produce omega 3 fatty acids.
- Yogurt: Yogurt is a great source of calcium and probiotics. This helps keep the gut healthy and in turn boosts the immune system. It also lowers the risk of urinary tract infections, yeast infection and ulcers.
- Avocado: Avocado can help lower cholesterol and are effective in reducing the risk of heart diseases. They are also rich in antioxidants such as glutathione.