Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prabhat Krishna Khilari
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Prabhat Krishna KhilariYour feedback matters!
I am 50 years old lady has been dignosed as a ild with type I respiratory failure and is on wysolone tab 20mg (once a day) for last 3 months. Due to this medicine, I am facing the following hairloss daily 60 - 70 strands when I do combing upper right thigh stuff and in pain (aroung 6-8 inches portion), rest knee and legs is ok. Blood sugar also increases (300-350) iam taking lots of raw vegies, fruits, juices and water to clear toxins and for last few days may be due to immobility, less physical activity (not able to walk smoothly due to thigh pain) regularly take walk for 15-30 min twice daily. Cardiomegaly - is enlargement of heart, may be the reason, difficult in breathing is main reason. Now pls tell me I am taking ghiya juice, karela juice with gooseberry to control my blood sugar. All natural homemade procucts. And food items. I am from the hospital line (worked earlier as hr. Admin) pls let me know this all due to wysolone tablet. Is so then please suggest me any alternate medicine so that I can prevent hair loss and control blood sugar (if possible in ayurvedic or diet chart in home remedies_ awaiting for a favourable response thanks
Hi, I am discussing here regarding my brother's serious health issue, mentally as well as physically. He is 27 years old and his body weight is 120 kg. But he is not at all serious also for his professional life. No control over diet, he drinks, smoke. When we say something he becomes aggressive. I'm very worried, don't know what to do. Please can you guide?
I was on paricr12. 5 mg And clonafit .25 for one year, by the advice of doctor I stopped taking it from march 2018 but now same symptoms are occurring what should I do?
Who doesn't love chocolate? It is one of the most popular guilty pleasures that people like to indulge in. But science has proven that you need not feel guilty while snacking on chocolates because it is actually quite healthy. Not just any kind of chocolate, dark chocolate has plenty of health benefits according to studies. Read on to find out how dark chocolate can improve your life.
- Acts as a stress reliever - In today's busy lifestyle, stress is your constant companion. It is important to keep your stress level under control, as it can lead to anxiety and other damaging conditions. Eating dark chocolate every day has proven to relieve stress to a great extent by lowering your stress hormone cortisol. So, look no further for your stress remedy, than your refrigerator.
- Loaded with antioxidants - There are free radicals everywhere that can cause diseases; antioxidants are such compounds that disarm these free radicals, so it is recommended to eat an antioxidant-rich diet. It has been found that dark chocolate and unprocessed cocoa are replete with antioxidants like flavanols, polyphenols, catechins and others.
- Reduces blood pressure - It has been proven that dark chocolate can reduce blood pressure. The flavanols present in dark chocolate lead to the production of nitric oxide which in turn signals the arteries to calm down and decrease the resistance to the blood flow which leads to a reduction in the blood pressure.
- Lowers the risk of heart diseases - Dark chocolates can reduce the risk of many cardiovascular diseases. Consuming dark chocolate lowers the possibility of cholesterol accumulation in the arteries over time. Experiments have been conducted to show that chocolate lovers have a lower risk of cardiac diseases.
- Enhances cognitive function - Cocoa can boost brain function in the elderly. It increases the flow of blood to the brain which enhances cognitive functions especially in people with mental deterioration.
To enjoy the health benefits of dark chocolate, be sure to invest in organic chocolate which has 70% or more cocoa content. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!