Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prabhakar Sangle
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Hair Fall
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Cold Cough
Treatment of Chest Pain
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Treatment of Rashes
Treatment of Hand Pain
Treatment of Constipation
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Prabhakar SangleYour feedback matters!
Sir, I am 18 years old boy. Mere haath kabhi kabhi kaapte hai, jab me kisi me saamne kuch likhta hu, sign krt hu, air jyadatr jab mobl PR typing krta hu. Akele me kabhi nahi kaapte hei. Pls tell me answer.
I am detected with pcod and taking krimson 35 .my face is completely ruined by acne and facial hairs.
I have More pimples and more dark spots. I have also a black marks. How I removed them permanently and make my skin glowing.
2 day before I got little scratch on my skin may be by iron but I didn't take titnus injection now I am worrying about it what to do please suggest.
Mera pait me khrabi h pait saf nhi rehta h or sandas m bhi jalan hoti h khana khane k turant bad hi mujhe sandas jana pdta h.
I hv many pimples and dark spots on face. I tried every thing bt they were helpful. What should I do. I am 17 years old.
Is there any treatment for blindness. My vision is decreasing so much I am almost to reach blind. Doctors said there is no treatment for this type of blindness. My cornea is so thin and there are so many clots type spots viewd in testing. Are there any chances to save my left vision. Pleáe help me.
About hair fall I am suffering from hair fall and itchy dandruff since 5 years. I have taken all types of treatment but nothing goes in my favour.
Laparoscopy, also known as keyhole surgery, is a type of surgery, which involves the usage of small tubes, surgical instruments and video cameras for operations through small incisions or cuts in your body. Though different people experience the surgery differently due to difference in health conditions, there are some points everyone should know about a laparoscopic surgery.
1. The problems that laparoscopy addresses
Conditions like ectopic pregnancy, endometriosis and pelvic inflammatory disorders are generally treated using laparoscopic surgery. Moreover, laparoscopy is also used to remove the gallbladder, appendix, patches of endometriosis or detect adhesions, fibroids and cysts. Also a biopsy of the organs inside the abdomen can be done through laparoscopy.
2. The duration of your stay in hospital
Usually performed on an outpatient basis (release on the same day as the surgery), a laparoscopic surgery may require you to stay overnight at the hospital if your condition requires a complex or lengthy surgery. Moreover, if the doctor feels that a bowel resection or partial bowel resection needs to be performed, you may have to stay at the hospital for a few days.
3. The preparation required pre-surgery
If you are going to have a laparoscopic surgery soon, ensure that you inform your doctor if you are taking any blood-thinners like aspirin or if you are allergic to any medications like anaesthesia. Moreover, let the doctor know if you are pregnant or planning to conceive. After giving all this information to the doctor, strictly follow all the instructions he/she gives you. Also, make sure that someone is available to drop you home after the surgery as you might be too weak or in too much pain to go back home by yourself.
4. Pain management post surgery
Laparoscopy is generally followed by a sore feeling around the cuts as well as shoulder pain. If the pain is unbearable you can ask for medication from your doctor or consider common analgesics. Recovery time for a laparoscopic surgery is only a few days, and to get through this period easily seek the help of a friend or family member to manage your medications and lift your spirits.
5. Restrictions you need to follow during the first couple of weeks
For the first couple of weeks after the surgery, your doctor might ask you to abstain from driving, tub bathing, swimming and having sexual intercourse. Make sure that you follow these rules and get adequate amount of sleep to ensure speedy recovery.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Sciatica pain can be mild to intense. Many with lumbar herniated disc and sciatica often wonder whether or not they require a surgery. Needless to say, it is never an easy decision. But the good news is that micro discectomy surgery has a higher rate of success when it comes to relieving sciatica pain. When compared to many other options, this one is relatively minimally invasive. It doesn’t alter the structure of the spine permanently since it works by removing a small portion of the disc, which has herniated or extruded out of the disc.
When your sciatica pain stems from lumbar disc herniation, a small open surgery with the help of magnification is the prevalently opted surgical approach. On the other hand, a laminectomy is done when the bone or disc pinching the nerve root is required to be removed.
When should you consider undergoing surgery for sciatica?
Typically, neurosurgeons recommend considering surgery for sciatica in a host of situations which include the following:
- Severe pain in the leg lingering for more than six weeks, which mainly affects one side of the leg or buttock
- Intense pain in the low back and buttock, which continues through the course of the sciatic nerve andextends to the lower leg and even foot. This pain can be described as sharp and searing rather than a dull thud.
- When pain has not alleviated even after non-surgical treatments that may include non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs),oral steroids, injections, manual manipulations, and physical therapy
- When the patient is not able to take part in the day to day activities due to intense lower back pain and the symptoms tend to become severe during movements like sneeze and cough.
- When the symptoms are continuing to worsen, thereby indicating nerve damage, particularly when the progressive signs have their root in neurological issues
- It is important to note here that surgical intervention may only be needed when the patient experiences progressive weakness in the lower portion of the body or sudden loss of bladder or bowel movement, which may stem from cauda equina syndrome. Two surgeries, namely lumbar laminectomy and microdiscectomy are performed on the basis of the cause as well as the duration of the sciatica pain.
- In some cases, the symptoms are unique on the basis of the underlying causes of sciatica. For instance, trying to bend the body backward or walking a longer distance than normal may trigger unbearable symptoms. On the other hand, when the affected individual tries to bend the body forward, it can lead to symptoms stemming from the lumbar herniated disc.
- In case sciatica occurs after an accident, injury or trauma, or if it happens in tandem with other symptoms, then it requires an immediate medical attention.
Thus, choosing to go for a surgery depends on several factors that only your doctor can assess and decide upon. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!