Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Potdar AsmitaYour feedback matters!
Hello Dr. which Tablet is best & Safe to take before or After Sex to not to get Pregnant can you give tablet name & when we can take that before or After Sex How many times Can we Take in a day or in a Month.
I'm 22, my last periods was 22 Nov, we had an intercourse on 11 Dec, I'm expecting my periods this month, its already 22nd and no signs of mensuration. I'm scared that im pregnant. I'm unmarried. We are planning to get marry next year. Will this affect my future pregnancy if I abort this time.
Hello doctor from past few days I m.facing pain between my breast and stomach. Sometimes it become too high. It may be related to bones between breast And stomach. Please help.
I was supposed to get my period on 27th and usually get them one week ago. Since two three days am feeling very lazy and today morning I experienced little cramp followed by discharge of liquid followed by a thick piece discharge after peeing as it happens in normal period. Does this mean that I got my period and am not pregnant? I thought I would get it checked after a week of my due date whether I am pregnant or not. Pls help.
I am 24 year old I have gaping period problem of 2 or 3 month last 11 feb I was on but after that no period. On 25 april I had pain start period bt for evening only and only cloted blood. I didnt get the problm what was it? please help me.
I am 25 Female. Suffering some swelling and not much but some pain in my armpit since almost 2 years. Last time I went to a doctor he said it is accessory breast and took a test. Test result is" Giemsa stained smears show fibrofatty fragments.
Running is one of the best forms of exercise, not only for getting fit but for weight control too.
1. Running is the quickest way to cardiovascular fitness. You get fitter faster by running regularly.
2. Running is one of the cheapest forms of exercising. You only need a pair of running shoes and shorts and t-shirt to get started.
3. Running is easy to learn. Most people have run at some point in their life, either competitively or at school/college, so there is no steep learning curve involved.
4. Running makes you feel good, not only physically, but mentally as well.
5. Running is excellent for reducing stress levels. There is nothing better than a run to clear your head and concentrate the mind. Many great ideas have been formulated on training runs.
6. Running is one of the most flexible methods of training around. Wherever you are in the world, it is nearly always possible to get out for a run. You can jog, steady run or sprint depending on how you feel that particular day.
7. Running is good for your heart. It not only strengthens the heart but also reduces the actual resting heart rate.
Pls explain the pain of tenderness and does it happen only on one side breast or both side in pregnancy n which portion of breast pain during it.
We had intercourse 3 times in 10 days during our perspective fertile periods to conceive. Now its 22nd day of periodic cycle today she felt acidity kind of n fever too and feeling of nausea vomiting wd pain in lower body including stomach n legs all. Acidity is also a common for my wife almost daily she takes digene syrup every alternate night. I want to know if it is a sign of conceiving or not. please guide If not den what are the symbols so dat I can check fr any present symptoms.
I am 22 years old girl from india. From last 2 years I am gaining weight day by day. I have irregular periods. Uric acid is around 7 mlc. I am having pcos as per doctors report. Please help to improve my health.
I got married last year. We are planning for baby for that doctor told me go for FSH test. My report shows FSH 4.08 and having increased levels of Primary hypogonadism and gonadotropin secreting pituitary tumors. It also shows decreased level of - hypothalamic GnRH deficiency, pituitary FSH deficiency and Ectopic steroid hormone production. Please suggest. Although I am health person, having good sex life and all.
I had sex with my girlfriend, 12-15 days before. We did without using any safety. But I have not discharge inside. After sex of next day she taken a tablet to be safe from any problem. Now she is not having her periods. Usually periods date starting from 6, 7 but she is not having till today. Suggest me is it possible she is pregnant. Advise for solution.
Hi. My wife got abortion 10 days ago, when she was 1.5 month, dis is the second baby which I was try, I had 3 years baby boy, she was cleaned her stomach those things in hospital. Now today we couldn't control ourselves, I had lip, breasts play role, I got milk in her breasts, that I swallowed both were tasty (sweet and bit khata). But we didn't have intercourse. My questions is 1.swallowing breasts milk is any harm to me? Or her? 2. Can I have sex with her now? Or can I have at least ass sex? 3. Or can I only stick foreplay? Because both can't able control our feelings! Please suggest. What I have to do or don't do?
Here are 7 proven ways on how organic turmeric can improve your health and happiness. I'm sure that after reading this article you will start adding this miracle spice to your diet every day.
- Fights inflammation naturally: Chronic inflammation is believed to be the culprit of many of our modern diseases. Curcumin, or turmeric's active compound, is found to be a potent anti-inflammatory compound, which matches or even exceeds the effectiveness of many anti-inflammatory drugs available.
- Protects your brain: Cognitive disorders such as dementia and Alzheimer's are often linked to decreased levels of Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF), which is a type of growth hormone. Researchers have found that curcumin positively influences the levels of BDNF and may delay or even reverse many brain diseases or age-related decline of our brain functions.
- Reduces the risk of several types of cancer: Organic Turmeric may be one of the most potent natural anti-cancer substances out there. Not only can it prevent cancer growth, but inhibits the development and spread as well and may even hold the natural cure for this dreadful disease.
- Improves digestion: Eating turmeric on a daily basis stimulates the gallbladder, reduces bloating and gas, and prevents inflammation of the digestive tract.
- Protect your heart: Curcumin has shown to reduce LDL (or bad) cholesterol, prevent blood clotting, and remove plaque buildups in the arteries.
- Soothes symptoms of Arthritis: Although more research is needed in this field, many people report various improvements of their condition. It helps them fight chronic inflammation and reduces the pain too. Some even claim curcumin supplements work better than many OTC or prescribed drugs available on the market today. And without any side effects.
- Delays aging and improves longevity: Free radicals and inflammation are believed to play a major role in aging and curcumin affects both. And given that it also protects our heart and fights cancer, which are 2 of the biggest killers in today's world, it obviously benefits longevity too.
These benefits are only the tip of the iceberg of what organic turmeric can do for you. To improve overall health and happiness, add 1 teaspoon of organic turmeric to smoothies, juices, soups, curries, stir-fries, home made cultured sodas, and dressings on a daily basis.
Curcumin, which is turmeric most active and healing compound, is poorly absorbed by our body. Luckily there are a few ways to up the absorption by up to 2000 percent. Adding a pinch of black pepper is one of them.