Find numerous Sexologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Sexologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Sexologists online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Poonam PatilYour feedback matters!
Hello doctors I have a physical relation with my gf from last 1 year. Some timw we do unprotected sex. Now she have a problem of late period form last 6-7 month and the period is come only for 1-2 days nd very light bleeding there. We take a home pregnancy test every month nd its always come negative nd she have no any symptoms of pregnancy except late period nd light bleeding. Now she have a pain in tummy nd in back and have a little white discharge like cough during sex only. Is she have a chance of pregnancy? Recently we take a home pregnancy test before 5-6 days nd it also come negative. To sir yha koi chance h kya pregnancy kaa jo test me naa aa rhi ho? Bcz humne fir family doctor ko test krvana agr yha chances naa ho pregnancy k.
Wen I was doing sex my girlfriend. My pennies skin not removed fully .Pain also there doing sex because skin not removing. HW can remove my pennies akin. Suggestions me.
I had mastitis post delivery in one of my breast. Its been 3 years now but it pains sometimes. It's not severe though. Is it just hormonal.
Hi Doctor, I have a problem. When talking to any strange women or seeing any even minor romantic scenes then my semen getting leaked. Could I cure this problem.
Am 23 year male and I am thinking I have problem of premature ejaculation. Becoz whole am having sex with girl I am free less then 30 seconds .and my wife not getting pregnant also so suggest me which Dr. I will consult abt that thing and what should I do. Is this a big problem for me. Am very scared abt that if I take normal medicine then it was very harmful for me. Please suggest.
It's only common sense: A guy who is serious about good penis care is going to want to avoid any penis injury. When a penis injury occurs, a guy can be out of commission, which is no fun - and a big penis injury or a series of small ones can even do long-term damage. Clearly, prevention is the way a man wants to go here. And with that in mind, the following practical tips should be helpful.
- Watch the angle. One hears cringe-inducing tales of a guy "breaking" his penis, and while the terminology isn't exactly correct - without an actual bone, the penis can't technically be "broken" - the term gets the general idea across. This most often occurs when the penis is erect and it strikes up against something hard at the wrong angle. For example, a guy may misjudge his angle of penetration and thrust very hard into a vagina, only to come into swift contact with a pelvic bone. If he hears a "popping" sound, excruciating pain will follow almost immediately. So no matter how deeply "into it" a guy may be, he needs to make sure that his angle of thrust is on target.
- Wear a cup. No guy really likes to wear an athletic supporter, but they exist for a reason. They not only provide support so things don't flop around too much, but they help protect a man's favorite body part from fast-moving line drives and the like. Guys who play sports a lot definitely need to endure a little discomfort to prevent a serious penis injury.
- Lube up. It can be awkward, when a man's penis is being stroked and rubbed by a maiden's hand, to suggest that they add a lubrication into the mix - but if she's a bit too rough, a guy just has to man up and say it. And there's no excuse for a guy not applying enough lubrication to his own hand while masturbating. Too much friction too often can lead to peripheral nerve damage and a loss of sensation in the penis - something most guys really, really want to avoid.
- Be sensibly nude. There's nothing wrong with being naked, but when in a natural state, be aware of any "dangers" that could come along. For example, if going to a clothing optional beach, be sure to apply sunscreen to that sensitive penis skin. Even after sunscreen has been applied, don't leave it hanging out in the strong sunshine for too long. And if at a nudist resort, be aware that penis skin may be more susceptible to irritants and allergies - so keep the pollen off it, avoid letting it get nestled by long grass, etc. and definitely keep it away from anything resembling poison ivy!
- Beware of the zipper. Even guys who have been zipping their little buddy up for decades occasionally make a mistake and catch their penis right in the zipper teeth. Anyone who has ever done this knows how painful it can be - so no matter how big a hurry a guy is in, he should take that extra moment when zipping up or down to make sure everything is out of the way.
Sometimes, despite a guy's best prevention plans, penis injury still occurs and penis pain and soreness results. In many cases, that pain can be alleviated with the use of a superior penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). The penis skin is going to be impacted, so definitely select a crème with a combination of soothing moisturizers, such as vitamin E (a natural hydrator) and Shea butter (a special high-end emollient). Also, keep the skin as healthy as possible by being sure the crème contains alpha lipoic acid. This potent antioxidant fights free radicals, which in turn can damage the skin through oxidative stress.
Sir sometime during toilet coming out little sperm and someone tell me nothing no problem. Sir tell me sir god bless you.
I participate in safe sex with my colleague twice every month and planning to marry her even during I participate in foreplay I experience pain on my penis and my testicles get pain or the both balls what is the reason I experience it when I get excited.
I am of 56 yrs. Now a days I feel that during intercourse escalate very quickly and hardness of penis is lesser.
High blood pressure is a condition in which the pressure of the blood against the artery wall is high enough to cause health problems, including heart disease. No symptoms may be noticed in a person for years but the damage to the blood vessels and to your heart continues. High blood pressure can have an impact on your sex life. Although sexual activity does not lead to any possible threats to your health but high blood pressure can affect the pleasure you would have otherwise derived from sex.
High blood pressure leads to the wearing out of the lining of blood vessels and causes arteries to narrow and harden that decreases the blood flow. This results in decreased blood flow to the penis. In case of some men, this decreased blood flow makes it difficult for them to achieve and maintain an erection. This problem is called erectile dysfunction.
High blood pressure may also interfere with ejaculation and be a cause for low libido. The medications that are prescribed for treating high blood pressure may lead to this condition.
Just as in the case of men, high blood pressure results in the decreased flow of blood to the vagina in case of women. This may cause problems like low libido, vaginal dryness, or complexities in achieving orgasm. Sexual dysfunction in women results in stress, anxiety and even relationship issues. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.