Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Revision Ear Surgery
Treating Deviated Nasal Septum
Submit a review for Dr. Poonam DevadigaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from tinnitus problem over 2 years and what are the medications for that problem and is it curable or not?
डिअर सर/मैम, मुझे साइनस की समस्या है । साँस लेने में दिक्कत होती है । क्या खाने से मुझे इसमें लाभ होगा और क्या परहेज करना होगा?
I do not hear any sound from my left ear. Already visited too many doctors in Hooghly, Burwan in West Bengal, but problem is not recovered. I am suffering from this problems last 1 year.
I have a feeling that there is phlegm in my throat and that I need to keep clearing it every 4 to 5 seconds. Even while speaking, I need to keep clearing the throat. I have been facing this problem since the last one week.
My throat is not well its going to be about an year. After interval of few days it again get back to little harsh conditions. I took medicines prescribed by doctor but no improvement. Also I sing.
I am a lecturer. I teach 3 hrs daily at least. For d last 3 months I am having a bit o pain in my lower throat. Difficulty speaking. please help.
He is having sudden increase in heart beat. Nd getting fatigue when walking even for short distances and sometimes feels difficulty in breathing. He feels like on nostril of nose is closing. May I know the reason behind this?
Sir I feel dizziness and some sounds inside my head it always ringing in my ear and my heartbeat is also raising high. What should I do.
I am 50 years old Male, few years back one Dr, told me that I have ruptured ear drum. So I avoid many things as per his suggestions. Suddenly past two days I hear clicking sound in my ear continuously which is annoying. What is the remedy for that. Is there are remedy other than surgery. Thanks.
Hi I am suffering from Throat infection and cold/cough since 2 years. All blood test seems fine but I am not getting relief. I have tried allopathy and Homeopathy also but not getting complete relief. Could you please suggest something? Thanks.
Rhinitis is an irritable medical condition where the mucous lining of a person's nose swells up. The term is more of a category and less of a definitive way to describe something specific. Rhinitis involves a host of other conditions that affect the mucous membranes of your nose. If you were not aware, common cold is also a kind of rhinitis. Rhinitis can cause acute touchiness in the inner lining of the nose leading to continuous discharges from one's nose. It can also lead to clogging of your nose or inflammation of the internal tissues.
Rhinitis can be divided under two main types; allergic and non- allergic rhinitis. Allergic rhinitis, popularly known as hay fever is caused due to contact with allergens that are usually undamaging. However, in case of non- allergic rhinitis the symptoms take after that of the allergic type but no particular causal factor can be identified.
Factors that can increase your propensity to suffer from rhinitis of any kind are:
- Pollen from flowers
- Inhaling certain substances can be harmful; smell of certain chemicals is bad too.
- Both active as well as passive smoking can be detrimental
- High levels of air pollution contributes to the risk
- Weather conditions affect your health; a windy yet humid weather can aggravate rhinitis.
Common symptoms of rhinitis can be listed as below:
- A person suffering from this condition might catch a cold all of a sudden.
- People, usually little children, might even face high fevers.
- Your nose tends to be runny. After the infection subsides, chances of a thick, sticky discharge are more.
- Exhaustion is also felt in combination with headaches and teary eyes.
- The nature of your nasal discharge tells the doctor if you are suffering from an allergy or from a viral infection.
A few preventive measures to aid you against rhinitis:
- Rhinitis can be communicable and in most cases it is so. Therefore a person should not share his or her utensils and other personal things such as towels or handkerchiefs with any other person.
- One should not be in close proximity of another infected person.
- Hands are the most common sources of infection. One must wash his or her unclean hands before touching the face.