Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Pooja PadmanabanYour feedback matters!
I have ulcerative colitis since 2 months jiska mujhe kal pta chala colonoscopy karwane ke baad so please suggest me what food I eat and what food avoid and what medcine good for me and what I do please suggest me sir please bcoz since 2 months maine sare test krwa liye the par sare test ok ate the fir last me ye colonoscopy se pta chala ki ulcerative colitis h m thin ho gya hu khaya piya kuch bhi nhi lagta kamjor ho gya hu bilkul khana pachta hi nhi thik se bhook bhi nhi lagti please suggest me sir.
Sir, I am 47 male married suffering from sexual problem like less erection and premature ejaculation. Last fortnight I got the solution from the doctor of Lybrate. Com. With the advice of doctor I am taking medicine DEJAC-T and feel excellent result. My wife is also very happy. Sir can I take this medicine regularly /weekly once? Will it make any problem. I take Olmygest AM 40 daily. I want to take DEJAC-T regular. Kindly advice. Me and my wife use oral sex regularly. Will it cause any problem.
In today's time there are various factors, which affects our relation with our partner and among such factors is Low libido. Low libido or a decreased sexual activity can affect a relationship in a big way. In some extreme cases, the impact is such that it leads to irreconcilable marital discords. Time and again, an individual, irrespective of their age, sex or occupation can go through periods of low libido. Decreased sexual desire over a longer period of time needs thorough investigation. It could be an indication of something big and serious lying ahead.
7 critical factors that attribute to low libido:
- Hormonal imbalance: Women, mostly menopausal and postmenopausal, experience low libido. This is because during menopause, there is a significant drop in the oestrogen level. Reduced oestrogen level can have a huge impact on sexual desires and performance. It can also make the vagina dry, resulting in painful penetration and intercourse. Hormonal imbalance or changes during pregnancy can also result in low libido in females. In males, low libido has been found to be associated with decreased levels of testosterone.
- Stress: An individual's mental and emotional state is greatly reflected in their sexual performance. A sound mental health can enhance a performance thousand folds. On the contrary, factors like depression, anxiety and stress, lowers the sexual desires in a person. To enjoy a healthy and normal sexual life, it is important to keep stress and chronically blue moods at bay.
- Sound sleep to the rescue: The benefits of a sound sleep are beyond imagination. A good 6 - 8 hours of sleep can do your sexual desires or libido a world of good. A sleep deprived soul will be agitated and cranky, both on and off the bed. Continuous sleep deprivation can also lower the testosterone level, resulting in low libido.
- Medical Condition: Medical conditions like diabetes, cardiac problems, high blood pressure, or ailments of the coronary artery can rupture an individual's sexual life immensely. Improper functioning of the thyroid glands is another factor contributing to low libido. In such cases, it is best to consult a physician at the earliest. Rest legs syndrome can also contribute to low libido. It is a condition whereby, a male experience an uncontrollable urge to move his legs.
- Smoking: A killer habit, which affects a person's sexual activity is smoking. Drug abuse and drinking (to some extent) can be equally responsible for a low libido.
- Change in weight: A sudden change in body weight (gain or loss) can play a significant role in low libido. Take pride in your body structure. There is nothing to be ashamed of.
- Take a break: Boredom can mask your sexual life greatly. Break the monotony, take short breaks, go on vacations and low libido will be a thing of the past. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Hello doc. Me in very tired but very tikness and very harmful and very tordg. Please suggest doc mi there are why in me. But you no my heart bit very low. And many more. You are doc NA to please suggest. Me I'm very harmful. Your and be reddy to my qathion.
Anemia is characterized by tiredness, fatigue, lack of concentration, fast and labored breathing.
Anyone experiencing these symptoms should get a complete hemogram at the nearest health facility.