Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pooja Nande
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Pooja NandeYour feedback matters!
My mom have 2 legs knee pain. When she woke up, she can'f walk due to high pain and she have every time headache and tension give me some tips
My shoulder got hurt on an accident.No fracture found.But i am feeling pain in my shoulder while moving my hand upward,sidewise movement & specially when moving backward & putting on clothes.More specially,it is difficult to lift my arm while getting up from my bed early morning. Doctor(ortho) advised me to take fluproxy(100),thrice a day for 30 days & transneuro-m,one daily at bed time & an ointment,volitra for use.Please advise me.
I'm suffering from severe back pain. How can I be relieved. Also my lower stomach hurts. Feeling indigestible. Please help me with this.
I am 17 years old and I am having severe knee pain and while I sleep I some times get cramps. what should I do?
I am rahul. I have back pain before two month. have got a pain killer but have not any relief. What I should to relief this pain.
I am 23 years male and having leg pains on knees from last one month and creams and tablets to get relief but I am not satisfied with those things. What to do now?
I am 43 year old & suffering from light backache since an year. Back becoming stiff. Some times even I cant bend my back. What I have to do ?
Muscle strain or muscle pull is a condition, which is characterized by damage to the muscles or its adjoining tendons. Undue pressure can be exerted on the muscle when you are carrying out routine activities such as sudden lifting of heavy things or playing contact sports. The damage to the muscle is usually in the form of partial or complete tearing of the tendons and fibres attached to the muscles. The small blood vessels in the muscles can also be damaged by the tearing of the muscles, leading to local bleeding and bruising.
The rupture of the achilles tendon above the heel is one of the most common muscle / tendon to be ruptured and is often felt as though someone kicked your achilles tendon ( just above the heel on the back ) and a pop sound is often heard along with it. The treatment can be either surgical repair or non-surgical treatment.
The symptoms of muscle pain are:
1. You will experience pain even while resting
2. There will be bruising, swelling and redness around the affected area
3. You will experience weakness of the muscles and tendons
4. The movement and mobility of the muscle will be impaired
5. You will experience pain when you use the affected muscles
The causes of a muscle strain are:
1. Playing contact sports can lead to injuries
2. Lifting heavy things
3. Exercising without a proper warm up routine
4. Lifting extremely heavy weights during exercise without proper acclimatization
5. Sleeping on one side only for a long period of time
6. Not stretching properly
7. Falling from a height
The treatments for muscle strains are:
1. Pain medications: You can opt for pain relieving medications such as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications to help combat the associated pain of a muscle strain.
2. Rice: Rice stands for rest, ice, compression and elevation. This treatment is usually the first step after suffering a strain, before opting for medications. This treatment prevents further aggravation of the problem.
3. Compress: You can alternate between hot and cold compress to reduce the swelling and pain.
4. Stretches: Once the affected area has healed, it is important for you stretch the muscles to improve their mobility and strength.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!