Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pooja Lodha
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pooja LodhaYour feedback matters!
Hi Age: 19, Gender: Female I have an average cycle of 22 days and my last cycle was of 26 day. I had my last period from 8th april to 11th april. According to my last cycle I might have ovulated on 20th april. On 17th my boyfriend fingered me with precum on his finger and he had masturbated an hour ago and not urinated after that. From 24th april I am feeling menstruation like cramps and also backache but backache started yesterday. Are these cramps a sign of early pregnancy or of coming periods? Is there any chance of getting pregnant this way? Please answer these two questions and please help.
I am getting thick white discharge sometimes itching is present and on jan month I got my periods on jan 2 can you suggest some remedy to stop that white discharge problem?
Im 20 years old, I want to sex with my gf but she is afraid from sex because she believed that by chance I ejaculate inside her vagina and she got pregnant then it's a big problem for her. So how can I convince her for sex? what are the safest condition in which I have to sex with my partner?
Recently I got married me and my wife wants baby after 2-3 years. In this condition we use protection (condom) It is harmful for health or not whether it makes problem in having pregnancy after 3 years? And 2nd thing is about what's the safe time to have sex without protection.
Pregnancy is not always a glorious experience. It comes with its effects and conditions. The 12 most common pregnancy side effects include the following:
- Morning sickness: Most pregnant women experience the ill effects of queasiness, vomiting, or both during their first trimester. These effects are generally exceedingly terrible in the morning; however, they can get better as the day passes. Sickness frequently occurs in the first 14 weeks. However, for a couple of women, it can last until the last month.
- Frequent urge to urinate: Even before you knew you were pregnant, you may have observed that you had to urinate all the more regularly. It is one of the most common and most basic indications of pregnancy.
- Vaginal discharge: You are not envisioning it. What you are seeing is likely leucorrhoea—the scentless and smooth release that you found in your clothing once in a while before you were pregnant. However, this increases all the more during pregnancy.
- Gas and bloating: Try not to be astounded in case you wind up burping like a young kid or unbuttoning your jeans to ease the bloating. It is very common during pregnancy.
- Bleeding gums: During pregnancy it is normal to have swollen, delicate gums that bleed when you floss or brush. This is caused by the changing hormone levels, which make your gums respond more to the bacteria in plaque.
- Clogging: In case that it is any relief, obstruction affects many pregnant women. One cause is the increase in the hormone progesterone, which moderates the development of food through your digestive system.
- Over-the-top salivation: A few women feel as if they are salivating more than expected during pregnancy, particularly when they are sickened. Some of the women have so much salivation that they sometimes end up spitting.
- Haemorrhoids: Haemorrhoids are veins in the rectal area that have turned out to be strangely swollen. They can be simply irritating or excruciating, and at times, they even cause rectal bleeding.
- Bothersome skin: It is normal to feel irritated, especially as your skin extends because of your developing tummy and breasts. You may find that the conditions such as dry skin, dermatitis and hypersensitivity make you need to scratch often.
- Nosebleeds: Pregnancy can bring about the veins in your nose to grow, and your expanded blood supply puts more weight on those sensitive vessels, making them crack more usually.
- Swollen edema: It is common to have a specific measure of swelling during pregnancy as you are holding more water in your body. Changes in your blood can cause some liquid to move into your tissue.
- Yeast infections: There is dependably a specific amount of yeast in your vagina. This yeast becomes an issue when it grows so quick that it overpowers other contending microorganisms.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!