Lybrate.com has top trusted Neurologists from across India. You will find Neurologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. Piyush UthwalYour feedback matters!
I have migraine what should I do to cure my migraine and what type of medicine I take to overcome my migraine.
When she is born she was normal after completing ten months when she takes her first step she fall from walker. Her left part paralyzed in few hours but we don't understand what is actual problem. Dr. Also don't understand than we go to jaipur hospital sartorial Duralbji. Dr. jain (pediatrician) give her aspirin table for six months. Physiotherapy started and after three months hand and leg caliper we use for her. I regularly do her exercise. Now she is better but not perfectly fine. She not use her left hand properly and her leg knee also go back side. Please help me I want to see her in perfect condition.
I am 35 years old female having migraine, cervical and Thyroid problem taking 25 mg daily. I stopped taking from last 2-3 weeks as my medicine got finished in meantime showed to ayurvedic doctor checked my thyroid which was normal and she gave me substitute (medicine) for that. The problem I am facing is major hair fall from last one month and this started while I was taking Thyroid. My hairs are falling roots. Also my hair texture is changed from last one year. My hairtexture is thin .My scalp is oily but down hairs are dry. 2 years bacl also got hairfall than it stopped itself due to that my hair density has become very less now. Hairs are thinning day by day. Can you please provide the reason for it and suggest remedy and also can I get back my lost hairs, wanted to increase the density and grow my hairs long. Please help.
Any treatment for sleep apnea. I am suffering from mild sleep apnea (index 51). Also not having deep sleep. Morning BP shows higher result than day time and evening result.
I am 65 years female. I have a deep pain in my whole right side, body due to a nerve is being push by back bone in mri.
Ayurvedic Medicines for vestibular migraine/push in body while walking. Already taking medicine for cervical spondylosis.(had a perforated ear drum which did not require surgery) problem increases in crowds and while turning neck.
My brother have a disease called migraine, we consult a doctor and he said that it was a legacy disorder, it was came from our grandfathers, but we ask to our father about this disease, they are not agree with this that they have this, so what kind of symptom is this.
I am feeling numbness on my right hand for 3-4 days. Please help me understanding what could be my problem. Thank you.
For the last few days I am having vomiting tendencies. After eating after some time I feel pain in the backside of my head and fell uncomfortable. After I vomit it subsides. I also fell my hands and legs shaking. Although I exercise regularly the shaking of my hands and legs continue throughout the day. I also tend to tire very soon during playing. Sometimes also I have pain in the right side of chest. Please suggest.
65 year old male diabetic since 38 yeras take insulin 2 dose daily 22 morn and same eve. Have concern my underfeet specially toes feel numb daily. Long time problem. Presently heavy phlegm and cough upon sleeping or when exposed to fan or aircon only while lying. Please advise. Sugar levels are 160 fasting. Am weighing 100kg and height 6 feet.
She has numbness in palms and feet at night while sleeping? What is the reason for it? Is there any solution for it?
I am 34 years old male. I am suffering mild depression with migraine as along with diabetes, hypothyroid & allergic asthma. Recently I got check-up to psychytrist as he prescribe me anti-depression & migraine tab. 1/1. As it is = pregabid nt 1, amolife 10mg. My headache (migraine) haven't less. Will I continue it for long time or what would you recommended?
Dementia is a disorder characterized by a decline in mental capabilities in a person. It is primarily caused by Alzheimer's disease but can also be caused by damage to the brain from an injury or a stroke. The cells of the brain fail to communicate with each other in dementia. People suffering from dementia have difficulties in taking part in regular activities as their mental functioning is impaired.
The major symptoms of dementia are problems in recalling, ineffective communication, inability to concentrate and impaired reasoning abilities. It may also affect the short-term memory of a person when he/she may be unable to keep track of his/her belongings. Dementia can be progressive where the symptoms gradually increase with age.
Some early symptoms of dementia are-
1. Mood changes - Excessive mood swings along with changes in personality are very common symptoms of dementia. For instance- a reserved person suddenly becoming very outgoing is a commonly observed change in cases of dementia.
2. Problems in completing routine tasks - If a person suddenly starts to face problems in doing routine work such as maintaining simple accounts and paying bills then it can early signs of dementia.
3. Confusion - When a person starts to get confused in remembering small details and recognizing faces, it could point towards dementia.
4. Repetition - Dementia causes people to repeat words they have just said as the short term memory gets impaired. It also causes people to repeat small tasks a multiple number of times.
5. Losing interest - A person may start to lose interest in regular activities and avoid them altogether. They may appear devoid of emotions and not engage socially.
6. Communication - People fail to communicate effectively as they may be unable to express their thoughts clearly. They may also fail to understand when others communicate with them.
7. Impaired sense of direction - A person may fail to recognize places and wander around. He/she will face problems in going to places or in remembering places. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.