Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Hi doctor this is bharath. Problem: I am suffering with depression. When the unwanted situation happen I am going to easily. In that time I can, t take any decision. And shivering many of times in a day. And I have a low confidence level on me. So please help how can I handle the situations in that moment.
Meri wife ka delivery ke liye operation hua 30 June ko. Delivery thik thak rahi. Dr. Ne taanke kaat k, ghaw sukhne ka dawa dekar discharge ker diya. But aaj subah se us me se puss nikal raha h yellow color ka. So please suggest. Kya Koi infection hua h usme.
Hello, I got recently married 5 months ago. After few minutes of having sex some fluid is getting secreted from my vagina. Is that sperm of hubby? Is it causes any difficulty in getting pregnant? I am 24 years old and I am having pcod problem from last 9 years. I used medication before marriage for getting periods regularly but it remained irregular. Can I get pregnant without any difficulty?
My wife is pregnant, her GTT test result is as below: Fasting: 112 mg/dl 1st hour: 225 mg/dl 2nd hour: 241 mg/dl Is above mention reading is correct?
These question will make her think about making love to you and get turned on.
It is important to know how to how to flirt with a woman you like. With the right words, you will have her thinking about taking you to bed. This could even make her fall in love with you.
It is so much easier to ask these questions through a text, as she might feel uncomfortable if you ask her personally and this will blow your chances. Also, if she is uninterested, it is better to pretend you are kidding via text.
1 Are you alone? This question is perfect to understand if she’s idle and all alone at home. You obviously can’t flirt or talk sex if her friends are around her. Say something bold like “I wish I could be there with you” when she reciprocates with an affirmative.
2 What are you doing right now? Play it nice and slow. This can help you be certain that she’s alone and bored enough to give you her complete attention.
3 Do you like cuddling when you lie in bed? Warm her up to a flirty conversation without overstepping the line. This can help open her up by talking about cuddling with someone else.
4 What do you wear when you go to bed? / What are you wearing? A curious question that’s perfect to ask a girl when she’s in bed already. It’s personal, and yet not too sexual. Say something like “God, I can only imagine how cute you look right now” when she describes herself.
5 What do you think you look sexiest in? Get her to talk sexual by talking about her sexy clothing. It’s flattering and definitely sexual.
6 Have you ever made out with a guy just because you were horny at that time? Find out if she’s a girl who can be coaxed into having sex with a guy in the heat of the moment.
7. If you had a pair of x-ray glasses, which part of a guy’s body *below his shoulders* would you see first? Time to get naughty. Really, how many things can a girl take a look at below a guy’s shoulders? Let her answer the question so you always make it seem like she’s the one talking dirty and not you.
8. What’s your secret move to turn a guy on? By asking her to visualize making out with a guy and describe it to you, you’re making her fantasize about sex. And at the same time, she may go into details just to prove how good she is sexually.
9. If there’s one place a guy should touch you to make you horny, which is that? This goes straight to sex and arousal. And if she does answer this truthfully, in all probability, she’s already aroused.
10. Do you like giving an oral or getting one? No matter what she answers, you can always answer with the opposite of what she says. If she likes giving an oral, say you like getting it. If she likes getting it, tell her you love giving it!
My wife is now 3 month pregnancy, before 5 day every evening more vomiting. She use also doxinate plus. Please suggest me how to do.
I am 35 years old and female. Once 3 years back while I am travelling in train went to toilet, and since from then I got infection got itching and swelling there. I consulted doctor she gave me some antibiotics. Its cleared. After a year it showed again and I used the medicine again. Symptoms gone. But skin there is like small bubbles now. And also now I am engaged and have intercourse with my fiance, but to my shock I am getting pain inside. I afraid what will be my married life. Please suggest me.
What is male infertility?
Reproduction (or making a baby) is a simple and natural experience for most couples. However, for some couples it is very difficult to conceive.
A man’s fertility generally relies on the quantity and quality of his sperm. If the number of sperm a man ejaculates is low or if the sperm are of a poor quality, it will be difficult, and sometimes impossible, for him to cause a pregnancy.
Male infertility is diagnosed when, after testing both partners, reproductive problems have been found in the male.
How common is male infertility?
Infertility is a widespread problem. For about one in five infertile couples the problem lies solely in the male partner. The reasons of male infertility is found out so because due to changing of fast new lifestyle.It is estimated that one in 20 men has some kind of fertility problem with low numbers of sperm in his ejaculate. However, only about one in every 100 men has no sperm in his ejaculate.
What are the symptoms of male infertility?
In most cases, there are no obvious signs of infertility. Intercourse, erections and ejaculation will usually happen without difficulty. The quantity and appearance of the ejaculated semen generally appears normal to the naked eye.
Medical tests are needed to find out if a man is infertile.
What causes male infertility?
Male infertility is usually caused by problems that affect either sperm production or sperm transport. Through medical testing, the doctor may be able to find the cause of the problem. About two-thirds of infertile men have a problem with making sperm in the testes. Either low numbers of sperm are made and/or the sperm that are made do not work properly. Sperm transport problems are found in about one in every five infertile men, including men who have had a vasectomy but now wish to have more children. Blockages (often referred to as obstructions) in the tubes leading sperm away from the testes to the penis can cause a complete lack of sperm in the ejaculated semen. Other less common causes of infertility include: sexual problems that affect whether semen is able to enter the woman’s vagina for fertilisation to take place (one in 100 infertile couples); low levels of hormones made in the pituitary gland that act on the testes (one in 100 infertile men); and sperm antibodies (found in one in 16 infertile men). In most men sperm antibodies will not affect the chance of a pregnancy but in some men sperm antibodies reduce fertility.
Known causes of male infertility
1.Sperm production problems
• Chromosomal or genetic causes
• Undescended testes
(failure of the testes to descend at birth)
• Torsion (twisting of the testis in scrotum)
• Varicocele (varicose veins of the testes)
• Medicines and chemicals
• Prostate-related problems
• Absence of vas deferens
(erection and ejaculation problems)
• Retrograde and premature ejaculation
• Failure of ejaculation
• Erectile dysfunction
• Infrequent intercourse
• Spinal cord injury
• Prostate surgery
• Damage to nerves
• Some medicines
• Pituitary tumours
• Congenital lack of LH/FSH (pituitary problem from birth)
• Anabolic (androgenic) steroid abuse
• Injury or infection in the epididymis
• Unknown cause
How is male infertility diagnosed?
If a couple has been trying for a pregnancy without success, they should go to their local doctor, family planning clinic or women’s health clinic, and have some initial tests. Both partners should be tested, even if one has a child from another relationship. Diagnosis can involve a medical history from the man and a physical examination along with a semen analysis to check the number, shape and movement of sperm in the ejaculate.
Blood tests may also be done to check the levels of hormones that control sperm production. Genetic investigations and testicular biopsies are also done.
How is male infertility treated?
One in eight infertile men has a treatable condition, and after treatment, couples can become pregnant naturally.
In some cases, the doctor will recommend that the couple seek assisted reproductive technologies (ART), such as IVF (in vitro fertilisation). ART do not cure or treat the cause of infertility but they can help couples achieve a pregnancy, even if the man’s sperm count is very low.
What is ICSI?
Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) is a form of IVF where a single sperm is placed directly into each egg by piercing the outer covering of the egg. ICSI is particularly helpful for men with poor sperm production. Sperm are collected from the semen or removed carefully from the testis or epididymis
Can I do anything to prevent male infertility?
It is best to avoid cigarette smoking, excess alcohol, sexually transmitted infections, heat stress from tight fitting underwear, and anabolic steroids (taken for body building or sporting purposes) as these factors can be harmful to the production of sperm.If you work in an occupation that may affect your fertility, it’s important to wear protective clothing and follow all occupational health and safety guidelines. It is recommended that couples trying to conceive avoid exposure to any possibly harmful chemicals.Because of the possible effects on fertility, it’s important to tell your doctor if you have had hormone treatment or had surgery as a child to move your testes into the scrotum.
Can older age cause male fertility problems?
Healthy men in their 70s and beyond can still father children, however the time taken for a partner to become pregnant is longer when a man is middle-aged or older. Reasons for this may include a decrease in sexual activity, lower semen volume, changes to sperm motility (movement), a lower number of motile sperm, and possibly lower sperm function and DNA quality.
The chance of the child having some genetic or chromosomal problem is also increased for older men.
What emotions might a man experience when diagnosed with infertility?
Men may be shocked when they find out they are infertile. There is still a common but incorrect belief that infertility is a woman’s problem. Therefore, when men are told there is a sperm problem, they are often unprepared. Being told that there is a sperm problem can affect a man’s sense of masculinity, sexuality and potency. Most infertile men at some time struggle with the idea that they are not able to do what other men can.
An emotional response to infertility is normal. Talking with a doctor or a sexual therapist or counsellor can help men with their feelings about infertility.
It is often believed that eggs tend to heat up your stomach and, hence, should be avoided as much as possible. People believe that eating eggs during the hot summer months can lead to detrimental health effects. One of the reasons attributed to this belief is that eggs contain copious amounts of cholesterol, which can generate tremendous amounts of body heat.
However, contrary to popular belief, eggs do not heat up your system and perfectly safe for consumption during the season of some summer.
Having eggs for breakfast helps you with the following:
1. Cholesterol Factor - To be precise, a single egg provides 212 mg of cholesterol out of the recommended 300 mg. However, cholesterol in your diet does not raise the cholesterol levels in your blood. This happens because the liver produces a high quantity of cholesterol each day, and when you eat more eggs causing your cholesterol levels to rise, the liver starts producing less of it. In fact, a study found that eggs didn't raise cholesterol in 70% of its test subjects.
2. Provides Choline - Choline is a substance, which is required by the body to build cell membranes and to perform a horde of other functions like liver function, brain development, nerve, and muscle function. Lack of choline could lead to disruption of these functions. Whole eggs contain more than 100 mg of this less known nutrient, and therefore, should be a part of your diet.
3. Contains Lutein and Zeaxanthin - One of the gradual symptoms of aging is worsening eyesight. There are many types of nutrients that help in countering this degenerative process. Two such nutrients are lutein and zeaxanthin, which eggs are rich in. These two antioxidants help to build up the retina of the eye. Moreover, they also help in preventing eyesight conditions like cataracts and macular degeneration. Eggs are also rich in Vitamin A, the lack of which is the most common cause of blindness worldwide.
4. Reduces risk of stroke - For many decades, eggs have been unfairly criticized. A popular misbelief was that high cholesterol in eggs made them a cause for cardiac problems. In a review, which accounted for 17 studies and a total of 263,938 participants, no associations were found between eggs and heart diseases. Eggs are also highly filling and help to lose weight to a certain extent.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: Struggling with Weight loss? Try Eggs for Breakfast!
Hello respected Doctors. I'm 18 week's pregnant and suffering from Shoulder joint pain | neck and shoulder pain since 1 year ago. I have gone to many Doctors some of them advice me to take (Paracetamol 500mg tablet) take two tablets three times aday for 1 month. And some other Doctors advise me to take (Methylcobalamin 500mg injection) for 12 days. And some other Doctors advice me to take (Pregabalin 100mg tablet) take one tablet at bed time. And some other Doctors advice me to take (Vitamin D3). So dear respected Doctors I have taken all these medicines but there is no effect on my shoulders and neck pain. Same like before there is alot of pain on my Shoulders neck and spinal cord. And when there is alot of pain on my Shoulders and neck I use sometimes INDIAN MOVE CREAM. When I use this Cream it gives me some relaxation I fell little bit good then before. But again after sometimes I fell my shoulders neck pain and I start Vomiting. Dear Doctors sir believe me I became fatup with this kind of problem so please plz please I need your help please help me for my this problem.
Last month on 30th april I had my periods and today on 16th may it again started bleeding. Within 10 days I again got periods. Is there any problem? what should I do?
Am married since 3 yrs. I have pcos and thyroid disease on medication. On April, I took tomexfein tab and followed by inj hmg 7 times then inj hcg 10000u . I developed ohss on beginning of may. Then I stop medication. On 26th of may my period came. On June I missed my period. I had some symptoms like morning sickness and dizzy. I did urine pregnancy test twice and one blood test all negative. On 26th of July should my period come but I missed it. I still have dizziness and morning Sickness but I didn't do pregnancy test. So can I be pregnant?
I'M 46 and going through the menopausal phase. My weight and belly have increased. Please let me know what diet and exercise I follow to reduce both.
Hii I have menstruation problem. No blood flow last 5 to 6 mnth. And thats why put on weight. Please help to solve menstruation problem.
Pregnancy brings with it many changes, such as physical and emotional. On one hand, you are changing your appearance completely as a person. On the other, your hormones are playing havoc and you are not sure if you are feeling happy, sad, confused, anger all at the same time or within short timespan. There could also be forgetfulness in some women.
It is not just you, but people around you also who are not sure how to manage this, especially your partner, who needs to be explained why this is happening. If you already have a child, don't be surprised if the first child feels very nervous and anxious about your mood swings.
However, good news is that these mood swings settle down and can be managed with a little bit of conscious effort. It is generally noted that the mood swings are worst in the first trimester and settle down gradually during the second trimester onwards. Women are more in control of their emotions and feelings. Though you may not voice it out, there are many concerns going on in your head with your pregnancy and these definitely make you anxious. As your due date nears, expect a surge in your anxiety/fear levels.
Simple methods to deal with mood swings:
- Talk it out: Whether your concern is, if your baby will be healthy or how will you manage finances, the best option is to discuss with your spouse about the same. You could also find support with close friends and relatives. Look for online support groups or from friends from your doctor's clinic you will find that everybody lends an ear and shoulder to support you.
- Rest: Pregnancy is extremely tiring physically and fatigue adds to your irritability. As it also plays with your regular sleep patterns, try and get as much rest and sleep for shorter durations whenever possible. If you are working, discuss with your boss to be able to take breaks.
- Exercise: Consult with your doctor and make sure you follow an exercise regime tailored for you. This not only reduces fatigue but makes you more active and less irritable.
- Nutrition: While you have your cravings, ensure you eat a healthy balanced diet. This not only contributes to physical well-being but also your emotional health.
- Socialize: Try and make new friends or spend time with old ones. They would be extremely delighted to hear your small talks and in the process, you would feel relaxed and happy too.
- Pamper yourself: While there is no point going shopping or pub hopping, treat yourself to a massage at a nearby spa or spend time reading a book or watching a movie. These can be extremely relaxing and easy to follow.
Needless to say, as much as they may sound unpleasant, the entire experience of these mood swings will leave you a different person.