Lybrate.com has top trusted Pediatricians from across India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Phadtare RohitYour feedback matters!
My daughter licked a little of perlice creme wat should I do. I immediately wiped her tongue with a towel n rinsed it. But very scared.
My baby when born is iucr and he is 2 now but he is not healthy not eats food what to do. Please tell to make him healthy.
My grand daughter 6, in US, when affected by bronchial attack, gets very bad with plain making it uneasy. What are your preventive steps and medications after attack.
My baby is a month old. She didn't pass stools since past two days. She passes urine in frequent intervals but not stools. What is the remedy for this?
Hi Dr. my baby 7 months old. Suffering with cough from todays. We r using ambrodil-s syrup with 1 ml dosage. Is it ok?
My son is 8 years old. He not speak only says papa mama. new Delhi doctors says my son is totally medical fit nothing any problem. But my son is not speak what's the region please help me and give me good guide line for my son speaking problem.
2 years ka mera baby boy h.wo bahut weak ho gya h. Uski blood test v karwaya. To uska result me haemoglobin 68% or result 10. 0Gms/dl aaya. Kya ye thk h ya phir mere baby ko blood ki kami h.ya phir normally kitna haemoglobin hona chahiye body me .agar kam h to easily blood k liye kya khilana chahiye. Pls healthy diet supplement chart suggest kare.
I am a mother of a 9 month old girl child and she is having fever 100.5 degree fahrenheit. Kindly let me know which medicine I can do during night time and is dere any doctor available for small infants near rohini delhi.
Are you aware of the number of people who suffer because of pneumonia? As the weather becomes cold and damp, chances of getting affected by pneumonia increases. Pneumonia can originate from virus, bacteria and a host of other factors. It is one of the most common ailment which affects the adults, all over the world. Hence, it is important for all of us to prevent ourselves from pneumonia and for that we can follow the below mentioned steps:
- Know about the symptoms of pneumonia first: It is difficult to detect or diagnose pneumonia, especially in people over the age of 65. In older patients, the common symptoms such as fever, chills, cough may not be experienced. You should watch out for non-respiratory symptoms like weakness, dizziness, delirium and confusion. It is even more difficult to diagnose pneumonia in people who are suffering from preexisting conditions.
- Practice good hygiene: Common respiratory infections, influenza and cold may cause pneumonia. You should follow hygienic habits. Wash your hands regularly before meals and use hand sanitizers in order to prevent the illness from spreading. You should also maintain proper oral hygiene as several oral infections may also lead to pneumonia. You should also keep away from people who are affected by pneumonia or any other illness like flu, cold and serious diseases such as measles or chicken pox. All these factors may cause pneumonia.
- Get vaccinated: It is recommended for people of all ages who may be at a risk of getting pneumonia to get vaccinated and immunised against pneumonia causing virus called pneumococcal pneumonia. This is a one-time vaccine, which prevents and reduces the severity of pneumonia. A booster vaccine after every five years may also be prescribed. Elderly people should be vaccinated against all diseases which cause pneumonia.
- Quit smoking: Smoking accounts for being a major cause or risk factor for pneumonia. It increases a person’s chance of getting pneumonia as the lungs’ ability to defend themselves from the infection is reduced. By quitting smoking, you will be able to prevent pneumonia.
- Maintain a good general health: Maintaining an overall good health and following healthy habits will help you in preventing pneumonia. This is because your immune system stays strong and is able to fight efficiently against pneumonia-causing infections. A proper diet with all essential nutrients is also recommended along with regular physical exercise and proper rest.
Severe cases of pneumonia are capable of making you suffer and you may be admitted to a hospital. According to studies, it has been estimated that more than 60% of people over the age of 65 need to be hospitalised because of pneumonia.