Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Phadke. S.JYour feedback matters!
I am 18 years old and I am suffering from diabetes. Is there any possibility to completely cure diabetes in this age.
Hi all, I am 33 yr old female. I am trying to conceive. 1. I use to get breast pain before my period and swelling. It use to be there even after finishing my period. When I contacted a gynae, she suggested me to go for'mammography' here is the result of the same: a. Well defined hypo echoic lesion with lobulated margin measuring 2.3*1.3cms is noted at 3-4'o clock position of right breast, 2cms away from the nipple, at the depth of 8mm. B. Right breast shows heterogeneously heperechoic parenchymal echo texture with multiple simple cysts within, largest measuring 2 * 2mm at 1-2'o clock position. C. Cluster of simple cyst is noted 7-8'o clock position of right breast measuring 15 * 6mm. D. Left breast shows a small simple cyst measuring 3 * 2mm at 6-7'o clock position. E. No evidence of ductal dilatation. F. Benign appearing left axillary lymph node is noted measuring 8 * 4mm. This is done on 20/02/2015. Suggested to'followup scan after 6 months for 2 months after mammography, I was on ayurvedic medication. Pain is less for some months. Since last 2 months, again I started getting pain. So now doctor is suggesting me to go for'biopsy' I am scared of surgery. - do I need to take second opinion from other doctor before going for biopsy? - is there any way else apart from biopsy? ============================ at the same time I had follicle cyst in my left ovary. My gynae suggested me to of for'pelvic transonography' here is the results as on 20-02-2015. A. Ovaries are normal in size, shape and echo texture. B. Left ovary shows a follicle cyst measuring 3.2 * 3.0cms c. Ovaries measuring as follows: right ovary: 2.5 * 1.5cms left ovary: 3.6 * 3.2cms d. Pod and adnexa are free. E. No evidence of ascites. F. No evidence of polycystic ovaries in the rest study. Since then I was on medication. My questions are: 1. Do you want me to go for scan again to check? 2. My gynae suggesting me to go for" follicular study" will it help me to check the status of the cyst? kindly suggest. Thanks in advance,
I have terrible hair fall and in last one year I have almost lost half the density and volume of my hair, currently using Biomatrix shampoo conditioner and serum. please help
My friend is suffering from hairfall so what he have to do. He has applied many hair oils to his hairs but none of them works. Please suggest me an idea that the hairfall od my friend stops.
Do Ankylosing spondylitis curable disease. If in early age then what is its effect on adolescents normal life. What care should be taken for this AS.
I like to join a gym for body building. Currently my weight is 63kg I want to increase it to 70kg. Is it good for health?
I am a 50 yr Old male. Since last 3 months I am having a lot of sweating, waking in too early morning hours, losing considerable weight, pains in diff. Parts of body and numbness in feel and anal area, loss of appetite. What are the causes and what medicines should I take?
I am only 23 years old. I am suffering from hairfall. My hairs are reducing day by day. What could be the reason behind it. Please give me some suggestions.
vegetarian and have stomach more than chest. Can any give diet plan and normal exercise to reduce it!
Depression follows the trajectory opposite to contentment. It has adverse effects on a person's mental and physical health. Being depressive is not a choice; it is a condition. The fact that despondency is not an elected way of life is a mystery to many. People surrounding a depressed person should make conscious efforts in treating them with love and dignity. Subjecting a person to strict deadlines, stringent rules or excessive pressure could worsen their situation.
Ways to tackle a depressed family member:
- Create occasions to enjoy a hearty laugh: If you have a family member suffering from depression you should probably share the benefits of laughter with him or her. Laughter is the best medicine to remedy acute depression. Look for opportunities to crack a joke or make the concerned person play with a pet. You can also take the person to watch humorous movies.
- "You are impossible" is the worst way of approaching a problem: In many cases a depressed person is reported with instances of negativity. Though the expressed negativity makes you feel morbid, do not give up on your family member. The person involuntarily finds reasons to feel hopeless. You should never think the case is beyond any kind of betterment.
- Keep them in a positive environment: Positive ideas can counter dejection. Help the person plan for a great future. Lay stress on how important that person is to you and to the world in general. Keeping one's mind creatively occupied can prove to be effective. Music or any other passion for that matter can help a person get over phases of depression.
- You should not associate depression with perpetual sadness: Depression can have plenty of symptoms. The symptoms vary from one person to another. While some people lack in motivation some might want to harm themselves or others. Many become a recluse. The minute you associate depression with sadness you limit your overview of the actual problem.
- Help the family member take his or her medicines diligently: While counseling helps a few patients of depression some others require medication. A bout of depression will dissuade a person from sticking to his or her medical routine. As a loved one it is your due responsibility to persuade him or her to take medicines regularly.