Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Phadke. S.J
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Phadke. S.JYour feedback matters!
I want to increase my weight as well as digestive system please help Is my weight is average or no 49 kg hight 5.5 andò age 18.
My bilirubin is 6.5, sgpt 2600, sgot 1600. Yellow urine. Also having fever and acute headache. Doctor told its acute hepatitis. Can I take paracetamol along with other medicines. Will it harm d liver.
I lost my job 2 months ago. Because of that I am not able to sleep properly. I have irregular periods for 2 months. Also get pain in my lower back. What do I do to get over form all these? Especially in sleeping problem.
My left hand getting pain again and again when I Will try to speed up of walk. I am a heart patient also. My ecg is not good.please help
I'm am having acute pain in my kidney and feeling chills and pain in bones and nerves too with swollen body. I've kidney stone and my kidney report came out fine. What is the right thing to do as pain is intolerable.
Hi doctor I am 18 years old and I have psoriasis on my cheeks and on my left hand since last year and I prefer many doctors but it can't heal and increasing day by day and I used many ointments like onabet dispalic terbinaforce; terbinaforcelite and tadheen and I also used unani medicines but nothing change.
Lately I've developed dark layers on both sides of my face. I've been told by the physician that will go away once I reduce my fatty liver & reduce swelling. My query is, I don't use alcohol, no smoking, and no tobacco. Can you please help me in reducing the darken layers which had made my looks like an alcoholic person. Also am deeply struggling with sleeping disorder, Can you please advice or prescribe useful medicines to heal quickly. Thank you.
6 months back some small small red coloured hard pimple kind of coming on my both arm. What should I do to remove the same. I found from internet pics this condition is called" Keratosis pilaris" Please help what should I do about it.
Depression is considered the common cold of all mental health issues and can strike in varying levels due to causes like pressing circumstances, problems in one's personal life and relationships, hormonal changes and other long-term, chronic health conditions. Your intimate relationships are also subject to dejection when physical ailments enter the picture. Erectile dysfunction is one such area that creates depression. This is basically a condition that men suffer from. Due to this condition, a man is not able to get and hold an erection long enough to enjoy the act of sex. This can be caused due to related physical problems as well as stress. It can also lead to depression and problems in one's relationship due to anger, frustration, hopelessness and sadness. Here are a few ways to deal with depression caused due to erectile dysfunction.
- Recognising the Symptoms: The very first thing to do is to come out of denial and recognise the symptoms that are caused by this kind of depression. Usually, any long-term or chronic problem can lead a person to look at himself or herself as a hopeless case. This can cause symptoms like dejection, a negative attitude towards everything and sudden outbursts of anger and frustration which may crop up in other areas of the patient's life. Since this is an intimate problem that one cannot discuss with everyone, the problem of depression gets all the more challenging. In such cases, the best thing to do is to be aware of the symptoms.
- Getting help: Simply being aware of the symptoms is not enough that is merely the first step. One will need to go ahead and do something about the symptoms. Visiting a sexologist or a sex therapist is the next step. With the help of therapy and discussions, the patient and the doctor can actually reach the root cause of the issue and help in realigning the attitude and thinking of the patient to come out of stress that is creating the issue, or to deal with medical repercussions of the issue in a more stable manner.
- Psychotherapy: One of the foremost methods used by most therapists includes psychotherapy that can help in unravelling the cause and finding a way to cope with the problem in a way that is focussed on discussions.
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy: This form of therapy examines all aspects of the person's life and reality so as to find the cause of the problematic behaviour and reprogram the brain of the patient with great deliberation.
- Antidepressants: While some medications can affect sexual functioning, there are antidepressants that do not have major sexual side effects. Please consult a Psychiatrist and discuss on this option too.
Tackling depression and erectile dysfunction is a matter of striking a fine balance with professional help. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.