Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Phadke. S.JYour feedback matters!
I an 23 years old female. I having bilateral fibroadenosis and subclinical hypothyroidism. I an a medical student. My weight is 78 kg and height is 5 ft 8 inch. I want to loose weight healthy so that it should not b back again. I an a hosteler. Pls suggest something that will help me in loosing 15 kg weight. Tell me that things that I could do in hostel apart frm exercise as I started doing exercise too. Pls help me out.
Hi, I get pressure multiple times a day for toilets. I am a right side hernia patients. Kindly recommend what should I do and whom should I meet to consult.
What are the possible treatments in homeopathy for dark brown spots (freckles) on a light toned Indian skin?
My friend is diagnosed with hormonal disorder. Is hormonal disorder different from hormonal imbalance? What could be the home remedial cure?
Children are much more susceptible to tooth decay and gum disorders than grown-ups. This is because the gum and teeth in toddlers are very delicate. Moreover, children are more attracted to sweets and other food items, which cause damage to the teeth.
Here are several ways to protect the teeth of your little one:
- Have a dental checkup: You should take your child to a dentist on his first birthday. Early prevention is important as any kind of problem in the teeth will be detected and this will save you from a lot of trouble in the future.
- Teaching healthy habits: Brushing is very important and you should teach your child to brush regularly, more than once a day. Before the development of teeth in your baby, you should brush his gums gently by using water on a soft baby toothbrush or with a clean and soft cloth. After developing teeth, brushing must be practiced with delicate toothbrushes and fluoridated toothpaste. If several teeth touch against each other, you should use flossing. Brushing is essential before going to bed, and no food should be taken after brushing.
- Prevent "baby bottle decay": You should not let your child go to sleep with a bottle of juice or milk. The sugar contained in these liquids sticks to the child's teeth, which activates bacteria and may lead to tooth decay.
- Avoid giving juice to your child: Juice may be healthy for the body, but it leads to tooth decay in little kids. The amount of regular juice intake should never be above four ounces.
- Avoid excess use of a sippy cup: Sippy cups enable children to shift from bottles to a glass. However, all day long usage of sippy cups should be restricted as it may cause decay on the front and back portions of teeth, when the drinks are rich in sugar.
- Be careful about sweet medicines: Many medicines meant for children are sugary and stick to the teeth, increasing the chance of cavities. Several antibiotics cause overgrowth of Candida or yeast and cause an oral disease known as oral thrush. This disease causes creamy patches on the tongue. In case your child needs sweet medicines, brushing should be increased.
- Stop using a pacifier by the age of 2 or 3: Pacifiers are good for children, but using pacifiers for a long period of time affects the lining of teeth. The shape of the mouth may also change. Hence, do not let your child use pacifiers after 2 or 3 years of age.
Children are quite prone to teeth disorders and decay in the teeth. Hence, measures must be taken to protect the teeth of children from any kind of disorder.
Hi Please tell me any protein and calcium supplement name so that which I can take daily for good health and for bone development please tell the name of product or medicine
My son who is unmarried and middle age has got into the habit of drinking through the whole day and also smokes. He is short tempered and will argue a lot over any issue. His habit of drinking has been incurred in the last two to three years. How can I get him over this issue.
Im 21 years old female. Took mifepristone on nov 4.later in ultra sonography it showed no retained pieces of conception. Im bleeding severely woth severe back pain amd stomach ache below navel. Pls help me out.
I'm getting many pimples on my face, is there any effective cosmetic thing by which I can reduce it. Thank you.
I am 64 years old & am taking metpure xl 12. 5 and loram 2. 5 for last four years. I want to taper down the dose. Please advice.
Hi Proximal right ureter is mildly dilated. One calculus of size 8 mm seen at 4.4 cm below PUJ.(sonography EVALUATION OF ABDOMEN AND PELVIS) IMPRESSION:- FEATURES SUGGESTIVE OF PROXIMAL RIGHT URETERIC CALCULUS WITH MILD HYDRONEPHROSIS AND HYDRO-URETER Sir pl say how to cure from this dis with out surgery. I have take some medicine 1. Cefixime tab 2. zerodol- spas (Aceclofenac ). Please suggest
Mene 7: 15 bje chach pii (dahi wali) aur fir 7: 30 bje nimbu pani piya aur 8: 00 bje curry ki sabji n roti khai aur 9 bje milk piya .aur fir 9: 30 ke aas pass mera pet dard hone lag gaya .to iska kya karan ho Sakta hai .aur thik krne ka koi upay?
My Hairs Are Very Rough. Since Last Year Have A Bit Amount Of Dandruff Too And Have Small pimples Like Structures On My Scalp. They Are Itchy. When I Scratch Them maybe That's Pus which comes out. It's Very Much Irritating. Give Me Solution For this and My Rough Hair Too.
My face has become dull due blackheads I used many cosmetic but it still appear. I do not know why I feel tired up every day my eyes get tired my teeth. I know what to do please tell what to do?
What are the early symptoms of diabetes? What kind of food intake is recommended for pre-diabetics? Sugar free food?
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? Go ahead and Share!