Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Payal NarangYour feedback matters!
I m 29 yrs old and married. Suffering from pcod for last 8 yrs. Treatment also taken, but there is no good result. Please tell me what to do.
What is intactness of hymen. Is bleeding occurs in every women during first sexual intercourse. Or in some women only. Why.
Hello doctors. How to get rid of bloating or gas during second trimester of pregnancy? Does constipation lead to gas? Is there any way out other than having regular medicine for gas ?pls advice.
I am 33 year old and I have a big and flappy tummy which is due to pregnancy. As my baby is 1 year old I want to reduce my tummy fat. So please help me with it.
Peanut oil, mustard oil, sunflower oil, Safflower oil, soya oil are popular oils used all over India. And Vanaspati Ghee and Desi Ghee are popular choices amongst ghee. Usage of Poly-unsaturated fatty acids used to be deciding factor to choose oil type.
But now it is acknowledged wide over that Saturated Fatty acids are equally important and they increase the good cholesterol level. That means eat any type of oil or ghee. It is good for health. Palm oil or desi ghee was considered bad. But now it is recommended.
Only there is upper limit to quantity. For a 2000 calorie diet, oil/ghee consumption should not be more than 600 calorie.
Then what is bad? It’s trans fat. When oil is reheated again and again, trans fats are formed which are bad for heart.
I short, consume any oil or ghee it is good for health if eaten moderately.
My wife unable conceive. Married in 2005. We went all test both our reports are normal. Really depressed can you let us know what will be the cause and any suggestion for doctors who can help us.
If safety condom has taken then is any thing problem to a girl, pill tablets should be taken or what sir.
Diet For Summer season:
With the rise in global warming, the temperatures in summers are unbearable. The climatic change leads to many ailments. follow
Drink plenty of water throughout the day, as it helps in flushing out all the toxic matter from the body. Seventy percent of our body is made up of water, thus, it is necessary to keep our hydrated. Water is the major carrier of blood and oxygen to different organs of the body. It nourishes the red blood cells by providing them with nutrients.
Fruits and vegetables:
Include ample of fruits and vegetables in your regular diet. Eat fruits containing vitamin c, which will provide ample of energy. You can club lots of fruits and eat as a delicious fruit salad. Even blend some fruits to make fruit juices. Fresh fruit juices are a rich source of carbohydrates and vitamins that are beneficial for good health. Fruits like watermelon, plums, mangoes, grapes, pears, and berries are good to beat the summer heat.
Greasy and junk food:
Avoid food that is greasy, oily, and fried. The food that contains a lot of spices and pungent taste should be kept away. Do not consume stale or leftover food, as they contain harmful bacteria. Eat fresh food that is cooked just an hour before. Consume lots of steamed vegetables rather than relishing on fried and cooked veggies.
Cut down the drinks:
Cut down the intake of coffee, tea, or carbonated drinks. Minimize the consumption of alcohol during summers. The carbonated drink contains acids that make your more dehydrated. Even the caffeine in coffee triggers the dehydration in your body. Replace all these harmful drinks with buttermilk, fruit juices, and traditional drinks- sherbet prepared from Indian gooseberry, kokum, and raw mangoes. You may also enjoy herbal tea, which provides amazing relaxation and stamina.
Apart from this, you can take some extra efforts to beat the sizzling summers like:
- Opt for cotton full sleeves clothes to protect your skin from heat and sweat.
- Apply sunblock before you leave home, it will guard your skin against UV rays of the sun.
- Carry ample of water with you to keep yourself hydrated.
Keep some additional sweets to avoid loss of energy.
I am suffering from pain in my left breast's right side. When I touch that affected area of pain only than then it's happen n clot also feel that side Suggest me something please that what to do?
Indian traditions are more like the first lessons which are taught by the elders of the house. These traditions are often followed without any doubts and questions. These traditions are not just being followed for the sake of religious rituals, but have deep rooted scientific reasons associated with the same.
Some of the interpretations of these rituals are as follows:
- Namaste: When we greet someone or meet someone for the first time we join both our hands for Namaste. This is done out of sheer respect for the person. Doing Namaste activates the acupuncture points of the fingertips and helps us to remember the person.
- Ushapan: This is the practice of drinking water from a copper utensil. This helps in absorbing the extra heat of the body, thereby, maintaining the body temperature. The water should be kept overnight in the copper pot before drinking. It is believed that drinking water from a copper pot helps in bowel movement, cleaning of the stomach and creating digestive juices.
- Sukhasan: When one sits on the floor with crossed leg is referred to as sukhasan. For having food in this position a person has to bend while eating and has to move up and down while eating. When this happens, the stomach is pushed while bending and the back is straight before taking the next bite. This movement leads to muscular movements thereby, helping to produce digestive juices and aids in swallowing as well.
- Vamakukshi and Shatapawali: Vamakukshi is referred to as the afternoon nap post lunch. Sleeping on the left side helps in the digestion of the food. Though prolonged sleep can make a person lazy, a quick 10 minute nap is recommended as it allows a person to be fresh. Shatapwali means taking 100 steps, to be more appropriate it is the walk after dinner. This helps in the digestion of food as the gas created after consuming food is moved and the pressure in the chest is reduced. The above terms literally explain the famous phrase, "After lunch sleep a while, after dinner walk a mile."
- Ear Piercing: Though ear piercings are looked at as a fashion ornament, but as per the Hindu traditions, these help in decision making, thinking abilities and intellectual development and also to some extent an acupressure point. It is ideal to get a baby"s ear pierced by the 12th day of her birth, as it is believed that getting ears pierced early leads to acquiring the quality of minimal speech.
- Touching Feet of Elders: This is known as one of the best exercises as it aids in blood circulation, helps in stretching and pushing the organs, improves excretion and digestion and strengthens the physique. It is also believed to transfer an aura and positive energy from the person whose feet are being touched.
Hi I was slim before pregnant but after me become pregnant I gained weight and now I completed 5month bi getting cesarean delivery but still my stomach is like 6month pregnant and me gained over weight before I was 50 but now I in 75 kg I am doing diet but also no changes I can not go exercise or walking I have to look my small baby because we are little family so let me any solution please please..
I am 32 years with 72kg weight. I had pcos but reduced weight now its not coming in ultrasound also had trap egg problem. I got my AMH checked also it 4.86 in the normal range. Will I be able to conceive normally.
My friend has irregular menstrual problem. Since she's been an anemic patient and her periods are getting at least 10 days late than the expected date. She's not serious about it. Is it a serious problem for her now or in future? Her haemoglobin is lower than normal and she's on a liquid diet to reduce her body weight and fat. I hope for some answers. Thank you.
I had given birth to baby before 5 nd a half month n till nw my periods hs nt been started and after delivery also it was jst for 28 days. Is this normal?
Hi, i'm 27 years old .married 3 months back. I had a problem of vaginal white discharge from the few months. Whenever I had sex the discharge is more and in the morning time also the discharge is more. Due to this i'm suffering from back pain. Is there any serious issue with dis vaginal discharge or just I should avoid dis problem. Pls reply me fast.
I have been having vaginal discomfort. And it is sore and there is some discharge along with a odor. What could this possibly be.
Accidentally yesterday ,me and my husband were doing an unprotected sex. After that I take unwanted 72 pill within 1 hour. How will I confirm that am free from pregnancy or not? Please help.
Enjoy an good sex life by taking care of your vagina in these 4 easy ways
As a woman, keeping your vagina clean and healthy is very crucial for enjoying a great sex life. When you keep your genitals squeaky clean and fresh, you promote the production of beneficial bacteria, thereby fending off infections, which can act as an obstruction in your sex life. Here are 4 ways a healthy vagina can take your sex life to the next level.
1. Shave your pubic hair to promote sensitivity
Short or no vaginal hair can lower the chances of odours and infections. Keeping your vagina hair-free is also known to increase the sensitivity of your genitals, making sex that much more pleasurable than before. Also, for many, shaved genitals have immense visual appeal, which can give rise to an intense arousal in your partner. What’s more, oral sex is greatly enhanced when you shave off pubic hair.
2. Try Kegel exercise to enjoy good orgasms
Kegel exercise is meant for strengthening your pelvic floor. Doing kegel regularly not only helps in keeping your pelvic organs in place, but also helps in toning your vaginal muscles, thereby heightening arousal considerably. Plus, they tighten your grip on the penis during intercourse, and give rise to more intense contractions during orgasm.
3. Use lubricants to make sex smooth and painless
The function of lubricants is not just to maintain a healthy pH balance in your vagina. They prevent the irritation of your labia and vagina, and make sex a very pleasurable activity. Lubricants are particularly helpful for women who experience vaginal dryness or face difficulties in penetration. Just keep in mind not to use petroleum jelly and other oil-based products as lubes as they can cause a rupture in latex condoms, consequently giving rise to infections.
4. Eat fruits to enhance pleasure
Foul odour can be a big dampener when it comes to oral sex. Usually the cause of bad vaginal odour is your diet and personal hygiene habits. Eating certain foods can prevent this from happening and can even in fact make your vagina smell sweeter. Be sure to include lots of fresh fruits such as mangoes, oranges, apples etc in your diet. Yoghurt and honey are good too. Avoid foods with strong smells such as onions, garlic and even alcohol as they give rise to bad odour.
Frequent washing and cleaning (twice a day at least) of your vagina with warm water and a gentle and unscented soap helps to remove sweat and grime, making your vagina smell and feel fresh and thus enhancing sexual pleasure for you and your partner.