Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Payal NarangYour feedback matters!
I am 31 yeds old. My last period date was 31st Oct. Still I have not got my periods. I eat daily dates to prepone n papaya to prepone. My wedding is on 6th. Pls guide.
I have a Paragard IUD. My husband and I are sexually active of course. We never use protection because of the IUD and he's also never "preventative" during intercourse. I have been bleeding since a week or two before the 16th of April and ended sometime between the 1st and the 8th of June. I have been nauseous on occasions, dizzy, I have an increased appetite, frequent urination, slightly enlarged breasts, and have spotted once or twice a but haven't anymore. Could I be pregnant? I know, I have the paragard it's "close to impossible" but it's not. I know thousands of women who have become pregnant with paragard. My husband and I also had an incident the 16th of June where his penis was "ripped/stabbed" causing an ER visit. I believe it may have moved maybe due to a pregnancy. I just feel "off" two pregnancy tests have shown negative but i'm not convinced. Could anyone give me any answers or advice as far as should I see my gyno? Its $80 for every visit so I don't want to go unless I necessarily HAVE to.
My period date is 26 nd did not get the period. I am with my husband. Actually we are decided to go a desert safari on this friday. I do not know am I pregnant or not. Can I go for the desert safari. If I am pregnant is there any problem?
Doctor, What is the age for menopause for a healthy woman with regular periods? Is it possible to produce eggs after menopause with medication and get conceived with artificial methods?
Gastroesophageal reflux disease, or GERD, as it is commonly known is a digestive disorder that is caused primarily due to intestinal distress. GERD is caused in the muscle that lies between the oesophagus and the stomach, when the acid produced in the stomach starts to flow backwards. For patients suffering from GERD, the acids flow back into the oesophagus instead of the stomach, causing symptoms like severe heartburn, chest pain and nausea, among others.
So what does one do to deal with GERD? Here's a brief list:
- Control weight: Being overweight and obese are two of the most important factors that contribute to discomfort in GERD patients. Working towards a healthier weight is a sure shot way of dealing with this ailment.
- Avoid alcohol and smoking: The LES or the muscle ring that can be found between the stomach and the oesophagus relaxes with the intake of alcohol or with smoking, which prevents it from closing, in order to stop the stomach's juices from reaching the oesophagus. So, giving up both substances would be a good idea if you are a GERD patient.
- Go gluten free: Adopting a gluten free diet can help you cut ingredients, including grains and dairy products that contain more protein than what your digestive tract can handle.
- Other dietary measures: In order to handle GERD effectively, you will need to remove or reduce chocolate, fatty food, spicy food, and even oily and fried food from your diet. You may need the help of food with extra fibre, like fruit, so that food can pass through the digestive tract faster.
- Smaller and well timed meals: Eating meals regularly and dividing them into smaller meals that can be digested quickly and more efficiently is one of the best ways of dealing with GERD to prevent the onset of backward flowing stomach acids.
- Exercise: Ensuring that you do not take a nap or lie down right after a meal and doing exercise everyday will also help in doing away with the uncomfortable and painful symptoms of this disease.
Making lifestyle changes is one of the best ways to deal with GERD. Yet, it would be best to see a doctor regarding severe cases where the symptoms do not abate and medication may be required.
My sister having conceive. I want to know what are the foods she have to take? She is now in 7 months.
Hi doctor, I am newly married and I have a query wherein me and my wife are trying very hard to do proper sex, but some how are not able to do the same. We are trying hard that the penis gets in the vagina. But somehow it's not going in. Can you please guide as it seems like a worry for us know. Also is using condom safe or any other precautions needs to be taken care of. Many thanks.
Hi doctor, I am pregnant. Now I have completed 5 month. Please suggest balance diet which help to increase my weight because I gained only 2 kg extra weight.
I am 23 years old female. I have a history of pcos problem. Now I got to know that I have a cyst in my left ovary near adnexa with 46*40 mm size. I would like to know whether it is curable by medication or is there any need of undergoing surgery?
My wife is 32 years old, she is about 107 kg weight & height 5'5" Also not consuming pregnancy. She is not doing any exercise also. Consulted many doctors about pregnancy but they are saying about test tube baby, which is so costly. What should I do.
Me and my boyfriend are in relationship since 1 year. Before we were completely compatible with each other. But now a days whenever I say anything to him we end up to fight and arguments. Now the situation is result into breakup. I don't want. I usually hide some thing just to avoid fight and argument but anyhow it burst into fight. I really love him but I don't know why every day we fight just on small stuff. He always get upset on small stuff. I hide some things just to avoid fighting but he said he don't trust me now. And now he wants to breakup with me. Please advice what should I do?
Homoeopathy can cure some problems without going to surgery like
2. Ganglion, cyst
3. Benign tumours
4. Piles and haemorrhages
5. Sexual problems
6. Hormonal issues
7. Menstrual problems
8. Skin problems
9. Renal stones (upto a certain limit)
10. Gastric problems
Moreover now a days homoeopathy is used widely in our country and abroad like france, uk, germany etc for getting a palliation and controlling the cancer without highly side effective medications.
So try homoeopathy once before taking the ultimate decision about your body.
Health is wealth so preserve it not ruin it.