My favorite part of being a doctor is the opportunity to directly improve the health and wellbeing of my patients and to develop professional and personal relationships with them....more
My favorite part of being a doctor is the opportunity to directly improve the health and wellbeing of my patients and to develop professional and personal relationships with them.
More about Dr. Pavankumar Vibhute
Dr. Pavankumar Vibhute MDS. [Orthodontics]
Dr. Pavankumar Vibhute has completed his Graduation at Sharad Pawar Dental College, Wardha in 2000, House-Officer at PGI Chandigarh, (2001), One Year PG residency at GDC&H Mumbai (Prosthodontics, 2002). He topped Maharashtra State PG Entrance (2002) & completed Post-Graduation in Orthodontics (MDS; 2005) at Sharad Pawar Dental College, Wardha, afterwards where he served as faculty for 9 years. Currently he is working faculty as Professor, PG Guide & Head of Department, Orthodontics (Since 2015) at Yogita Dental College & Hospital, Khed, Ratnagiri. He has immense experience as consultant at private hospitals in Western Maharashtra, Marathwada & Vidarbha for last 14 years. Currently he is orthodontic consultant at many clinics in Pune & Western Maharashtra.
He has authored many publications in national and international pubmed journals & serves as 'Reviewer' on the peer review board of national & international journals. He has various awards to his credit, Indian Orthodontic Society's (IOS) 'Dr. George Jacob Award' for best 'Innovations in Clinical Orthodontics' published in year 2010, at IOS Conference 2011 Khajuraho; 2nd best scientific poster in IOS conference 2004 Davangere; & awards in various sculpture and wire Sculpture competitions. Recently his orthodontic innovations e.g. ‘Open coil retraction spring’, ‘Soldering Jig’ has conceded awards in Orthodontic PG conventions.
His clinical excellence seen from globally published orthodontic clinical innovations such as,
1) Temporary bite-raising crowns. Journal of clinical orthodontics, USA, 2006.
2) The snail loop for low-friction space closure. Journal of clinical orthodontics, USA, 2008.
3) Molar-stabilizing power arm and miniscrew anchorage for anterior retraction. Journal of clinical
orthodontics; USA, 2010,
4) Two new methods for direct bonding 'lingual retainers' Journal of Indian Society of Pedodontics
and Preventive Dentistry, 2009
5) Elastic Applicator: New Orthodontic Clinical Aid, http://indianjournals.com
6) Optimizing Anterior En-Masse Retraction with Miniscrew Anchorage. www.hindawi.com
journal-Case Report in dentistry 2011
7) Open Coil Retraction Spring (OCRS)
8) Versatile auxiliary orthodontic spring
12) ‘3D Biomechanical Balance Indicator’ for Anterior En-masse Retraction with Miniscrew Anchorage,
Journal of Orofacial & Health Sciences, 2012,
13) Vibhute Class-II Correction Appliance, Journal of Indian Orthodontic Society, 2013
He is Active Member of:
§ Indian Orthodontic Society (IOS) (Life Member-1926) § Indian Dental Association (IDA)
§ Indian Prosthodontic Society (IPS)