Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
I am an heart and diabetic patient. I am regularly going for walk for about 5 k. M. And doing exercises. I am not getting sufficient sleep at night and I am going for sleep during day time. Some time no sleep whole night.
I am 18 years old I have chest pain since 2 years. Sometimes my chest start paining when I drink water or eat something. Can you suggest me something what should be done as early as possible.
I am 47 year old man, my diastolic pressure observed since last 5 years is above 90 and sometime observed 106 as well? Now I have started medicines since last 3 months to control and it is about 88, but sometime still observed 95. What could be the reason and how to control? I diagnosed cholesterol in March 2016 9total 189, but triglyceride was 219 instead of limit 150, I am taking Tonact Tg to treat and now it is @128, shall I continue medi to control cholesterol as well?
Hii. Yesterday there was party we were drinking lot's of bear's and alcohol. We were smoking marijuana and cigarettes bedeii etc. I have drink 5 bottle royalstag neat only. And smoked 20 - 30 times marijuana and cigarettes. Now I have little pain in my chest .And my stomach area.
I am a 69 year old male. High Bp is my problem. I take a lot of medicines to controlit Starpess Xl 100-2, Amlong 5 -2, Angizar 50 -3 andPrassopress 5 -1. I do regular walking my Kidny function seems normal. I eat only moderately and dont smoke or drink. Can you tell me how to reduce the medicines?
As of my previous question is still not address I an suffering high BP And sore throat, I also attached my current diagnostic reports please advise me for next step.
My mother recently admitted to hospital with congestive heart failure LVEF 20% and got paralyzed on right side due to brain infarct on left side. After getting stable, she was discharged but again admitted after 3 days due to breathlessness. Plumo edema was diagnosed and treatment given for same. She also had Thyroid and diabetic Type 2. Again after staying one week in hospital she was discharged with following treatment:- 1/ Lasix 40mg - 3 times a day. 2/ Adalactone 50mg - 1 a day. 3/ Geminor M1 - 1/2 tab twice a day. 4/ Pan D - twice a day. 5/ Thyronorm 100 - once a day. 6/ Planep - once a day. 7/ Cordonone 200mg - twice a day. 8/ Ceftum 250 - thrice a day 9/ Clarimin 250 - once a day 10/ Darolac - thrice a day 11/ Mucimac 600 - twice a day Apart from above she is nebulised thrice a day with Levolin. I wish to know, is the treatment going on is correct or too much medicines are given? If any other important medicine can be added for early recovery from brain infarct? Can LVEF be improved from 20%? How many more years she can survive with all these ailments?
The heart is a muscular organ that helps to pump blood through the circulatory system by periodic contractions and relaxations. The heart is one of the most important organs of the body so much so that a single cardiac arrest or a heart attack can lead to fatal consequences. Even so, a heart attack is one of the most leading causes of death in the country. But there are some earlier symptoms that could alert you ahead of time. The following are signs of an unhealthy heart:
1. Sexual problems - Erectile dysfunction (ED) is one of the most predictable reasons for cardiovascular conditions. Today, patients who are diagnosed with ED are also considered as cardiovascular patients. This is because the heart is supposedly not able to pump enough blood to the genital area. In case of women, reduced blood flow can hamper arousal and delay orgasms.
2. Snoring and sleep apnea - If one snores loudly enough to prevent their partner's from sleeping or resort to using earplugs, one may be at a risk of having a weak heart. Restricted breathing during sleep is connected with a host of cardiovascular diseases. Sleep apnea, a condition where breathing stops for a brief span of time, is linked with higher cardiovascular risks.
3. Swollen, sore and bleeding gums - Swollen and bleeding gums are not only symptoms of dental conditions but also of cardiovascular difficulties. Medical experts believe poor circulation of blood arises due to underlying heart conditions. Recent studies are focusing on bacteria that are believed to cause gum disease as well as plaque inside the arteries of the heart.
4. Heart Arrhythmia - Irregular heartbeat or heart arrhythmia is a common sign of a weak heart. It is characterized by both fast and slow beating of the heart. Restricted blood flow to the heart strains the electrical signals that maintain the normal beating of the heart. This is one of the common causes of coronary artery diseases.
5. Chest pain - One of the most apparent signs of coronary artery diseases is chest pain. The cause of the sharp, clutching pain in your chest can be build-up of plaque in the arteries, which could lead to fatal consequences.
Do you get monday blues? here is another reason to dislike mondays even more. A research suggests that a whopping 20% more people die of heart attacks on mondays as compared to other weekdays. Maybe a combination of activity filled weekends along with the stress of going back to work.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!