Lybrate.com has top trusted Urologists from across India. You will find Urologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. PatvarganYour feedback matters!
I am a 49 Year old, how many times usually go for urine in a day? how the kidney functioning in good health body? In tension more urine pass once in two hours, how it control?
I am a chronic kidney patient with Serum Creatinine levels of 4.4. I would like to know which kind of Dialysis is convenient and less painful.
I'm 30 years old and my wife is 24 years she had urinary infection which was diagnosed as bacteria e-coli, Dr. Advised the medicines. It got cured and when we had sex my penis skin also gets infection or rashes, and white viscous liquid oozes out, it had happened many times repeatedly. On taking medicine it gets cured and later on it happens again on having sex. Even Dr. Gave medicines to both of us, but could not get it cured, kindly help.
I am 27 years old male weight is 62 kgs, height is 6 feet and have frequent urination problem from 4 months and gastric, indigestion, weight loss.
Sir main baar baar urine krne ko ja rha hu par urine krte samy koi problem nhi hota h normal colour urine hota h ye problem kal se ho rha h maine apna water intake jada v kiya h main 4 se 5 litre paani peeta hu sir koi probl k lakshan h kya agr har 1 ghante me urine krne jao.
Suddenly yesterday night onwards I had the urge of passing Urine often .Any idea as what is te reason?
I am a 22/f and having itching n irritation in vagina n burning sensation while peeing. I hv got urine culture test done n results are normal. What shud I do.
Hello doctor I was suffering from kidney stone. With 10mm now its cleared. But I am getting pain and cramps burning sentation and panic pinch pain in the right kidney. So please suggest me right diagnosis.
Mujhe 1 saal se rectam me burning hai feet me bhi burning hai. Sab mujhe plies ki medicine daye hai. Maine bhut se docs ko cheak karvya hai. Sabhi ne kaha ki plies fissure nahi hai. Sara din burning hai. Kabhi 1-2 din ka aaram ho jata phir se burning ho jati hai. Kya karu. Mera Gerd ka treat le rahi. .i used many ointment for plies. Kya karu.
My mother 63 years old, suffering from urinary problem. USG shown that 13 ml urine exist in urinary bladder. And one tumour shown in left kidney lower pole. Also he is heart patient, on 2008 angio report shown that 30% mild blocked. After that Eco radiography report shown something problem arise,
I think I have stone's in my left kidney as I get sometimes pain but not regularly .I want to know what are the causes of stone formation and how I can care myself.
Sir in my both kidneys 4.2, 4.1 mm stone are present give me some suggestions about it. It is painful.
Bladder is an organ of the lower abdomen which stores urine. Though it is a problem common to both men and women, women are two times more prone to be affected than men.
The following are some of the causes that give rise to bladder pain.
- Bacterial infection or urinary tract infection is one of the common causes of bladder pain. Women are more likely to encounter uninary tract infection. It occurs if bacteria sneak in through the urethra leading to develop an infection in the urinary tract, which in turn affects the urinary bladder.
- Sometimes bladder stones can also give rise to bladder pain.
- Painful Bladder Syndrome is yet another cause, wherein your bladder holds pee after your kidneys have filtered it but before you pee it out. This condition causes pain and pressure below your belly button, causing pain in the bladder.
- Chronic pelvic pain is pain in the area below your bellybutton and between your hips that lasts six months or longer. There are multiple causes for such pain.
- Bladder cancer is another possible cause of bladder pain. If uncontrolled cancer cells are formed in the bladder, then it gives rise to bladder cancer. Bladder cancer is one of the most common cancers and generates unbearable pain in the bladder.
- Interstitial cystitis is another condition which gives rise to severe bladder pain. This condition is more commonly seen in women. The bladder becomes inflamed and irritated and the pain gets worse when the bladder is full or during menstruation. It is a chronic condition.
- Urethral stricture is another cause of bladder pain. Men are likely to be more affected by this condition. In this case, the urethra becomes inflamed and narrow creating difficulties to pass urine.
- Yeast infection also known as, Torulopsis is another cause of bladder pain.
Bladder pain can vary from being mild to severe. But, no matter what the degree of pain is, it requires serious medical attention. It is highly recommended that if you are suffering from bladder pain you must consult and seek a doctor's advice right from the beginning.