Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. PatilYour feedback matters!
I am 18 years and from 2 weeks I am experiencing some sound near my back bone so wanted know what is the problem, so please help.
I have pain in both my soles since a year. It started with right then left foot. Right pains more particularly when walk after sitting for some time.
Having weight 86 kgs, height 150cms. Following problems facing- -High B. P. -Knee pain severe both legs. -Swelling on both hands.please help
I have back pain with abdominal pain as well. All reports are saying no issue. Which is causing issue?
I have low back pain. From last 5 months now my pain started in my right legs vein. From my hip to full legs. Its paining so much that Cant walk also properly. Consulted orthopedic. Also took treatment. But not getting well. Now what should I do? Please tell me.
From last two years I have pain in my right leg from buttock to ankle. And some time in left leg also. And always have lower back pain. Some time I can't walk properly. But I do exercise. Daily one and half hour. Both cardio and weight lifting. Sometimes I feel pain more. But I do it regularly. Only main problem is pain in my right leg buttock. And I feel my legs. Are weak as compared to my body. And also always have knee pain. On both legs. Pls suggest do I need surgery .or not. Bcs I am confused. Whether it's a sciatica or slipped disc. I can raise my both legs on lying flat on back. Little pain.in right buttock only when I raise my legs.
Hello sir. I m sidharth. I m 18 years old. I have getting pain in my foot when I walk. Please ask me some tips or name of medicine.
Sir my name is venkataramana I am suffering from knee pain it is paining very much when I am sitting or standing.
Hii I am an army officer. I had a calcaneus fracture 2 years back and I was given non surgical treatment. But d pain is still dere. I am really finding it difficult. Chronic pain. Limping. And smtymes pain increases 2 much. Wat shld I do? What is the possible remedy?
I have a 26years old boyfriend who has a problem of leg pain since when he was two and a half years. The pain attacks on him suddenly without any prior symptoms. He has never found a reason for this problem as it keeps occurring after long irregular intervals. He tells me that he has seen a number of doctors since his childhood to get rid of this sudden occurrence of excruciating problem, but all have proven to no avail. He feels this pain in anyone of his legs at a time and in the calf muscle of the leg. He doesn't have respiratory problems during this, neither does his leg turns reddish and swells up, so I believe its not a case of deep vein thrombosis. There have been several tests done but the doctors never had an answer to this problem of his. Nowadays because he has got work in sites he feels that a bit of extra work pressure initiates this problem in him. He never takes any sedatives, drugs, or pain killers to overcome the pain. So can you please suggest that what is the exact problem with him? and can pain killers be taken during the time of excruciating pain? please help.
I have pain below the left shoulder blades. It is triggered when bending forwards for long time or in the case of in appropriate sitting. I have cough and hotness in hands and legs. What does this means?
Does Tsh of 5.54 cause a difficulty in conceiving. I was diagnosed with it a month back and taking thyrobless as per doctor's prescription. How long it would take to reach normal level and conceive?
Hlo sir my mother is 49 year old ik saal phale unn ka bone marrow test huya tha jis main uhane cml ki problem thi. Than uss k badh abl/bcr and jak2 ka test huya tha jo dono negative hai so uss k badh un ka treatment chal rha hai lakin docter ne abhi tak kuch clear nai bateya k actual kya problem hai so please sir j actual main kya problem hai aur jo be problem hai uss k badh insaan kab tak survival kar sakta hai.
Since one month, I am getting pain in left upper back, near scapula region. Sometimes in evening, neck problem also. Now since 3 days, I am having a snake crawling like feelings. Left leg to even left side of head. Please help me what is this going on ?i hv never felt such thing in life.
I am 67 years old and having back lower right side, pain for more than 3 months, not reduced even after taking medicines
I am 38 years old I have problems in my back side joints of foot it makes noise and I feel heaviness in my foot when I rest. Now should I do?
Polio is a virus that has the potential to infect any parts of the body including, but not limited to nerves and muscles. Primarily there are 3 types of polio namely, non-paralytic, spinal paralytic and bulbar. This disease shows minimal to no symptoms in more than 90 percent of the cases. 5 percent of the cases can show symptoms such as nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, sore throat and abdominal pain. Polio is a communicable disease and can cause massive damage if a proper dosage is not taken. It can spread through air, physical contact with an infected person, coughs etc.
- Polio can cause paralysis: Polio has a far-reaching permanent effect on the body. It can cause paralysis on any of the limbs leading to permanent disability. This severely alters a child’s life. The far-reaching consequences of the virus can only be negated through vaccination.
- Weak muscle: Polio can result in weak muscles, respiratory problems and loss of reflex. If the breathing muscle collapses, it can result in the death of a person. Any of the above-mentioned symptoms can lead to weak body development altering the fate of a child.
- It can spread fast and quick: Polio spreads very fast through the air, physical contact, saliva and water. It not only affects a single life but put millions at risk of the disease. A 1916 outbreak of the disease killed 6000 people in the United States and left several thousands of people disabled.
- It reduces the risk of infection: 3 dosages Polio vaccination under the age of 6 can save a baby from getting polio in future. The body successfully creates polio antibodies from the vaccines and gets enough ammunition to fight it if the virus attacks it in future.
- Social responsibility: Massive amount of awareness campaigns have been run by countries all over the world to permanently eradicate polio from the face of the earth. As per the latest reports, only 3 countries are reported to have babies affected with polio; Afghanistan, Pakistan and Congo. It is, therefore, a social responsibility to take part in the mission of removing polio from the face of the earth once and for all.
- Save future generation: Although polio is not known to be a disease which passes through heredity, there still lies a chance for the future generation to get this disease. In order to negate that from happening, it makes sense to get the vaccines on time.
- Give your kid a head start: Every kid deserves to have an equal amount of privileges like others. One small mistake on part of the parents can heavily cost a child’s future. In order to make sure your kids grow up with any apprehension of polio, it is very important to treat them with polio vaccines.