Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Patil Manish
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Patil ManishYour feedback matters!
I am unable to sleep. I sleep very less. What I must do to get sleep I am having very much problems. What I must do can you tell me?
Hi i am 27 male working now I have got heat ball in face right near my cheeks down to my ears what can I do.
Lower back pain is a household condition in today’s times. It has become a concern to reckon with, thanks to all the different job descriptions which require sitting for long stretches in front of desks and computers. This automatically puts a pressure on our lower back, resulting in lower back pain.
Lower back pain is actually a pain perceived in the lumbar region, which is situated below the ribcage. The spinal muscles, tendons, nerves and bones located in the lumbar spine experience severe pain which is referred to as lower back pain. Some of the major sources of lower back pains are:
- The ligaments, joints or bones get damaged
- Degeneration of the inter vertebral disc
- Irritation in the long nerve roots which start from the lower back and extend to the legs can cause pain
- Strain on the lower back muscles
Although with adequate rest lower back pain heals over time, seek advice from a doctor immediately if you have the following indications.
- Sudden fever or a feeling of chill all over your body
- Sudden weight loss
- You experience weakness in legs
- A problem in metabolic activities or improper functioning of bowels. You may feel unable to control your urine or have difficulties in bowel functions
- A persistent and severe pain in the abdomen
Factors that put you at risk
- If you are overweight
- Maintain bad postures while sitting or standing
- Follow unhealthy lifestyle habits such as excessive smoking or drinking coupled with a bad diet
- Lift heavy items/weights in your work
It is advisable to consult a doctor, if the lower back pain persists for a prolonged period. But if you have occasional bouts of pain, there are certain home remedies which you may follow:
- For a temporary pain relief, use a heating pad on the affected area. You may also take a warm bath.
- Do light exercises and yoga. Studies suggest yoga can actually heal the problem of lower back pain permanently, provided you practice it regularly. One thing you must remember is that you must exercise according to your body weight and postures.
- Physiotherapists and chiropractors use treatments such as spinal manipulations for treating the pain. It is actually applying pressures on the tissues around the affected area.
- Undergoing massage therapy is also one of the effective ways to reduce lower back pain.
- Acupuncture which involves tapping of the skin at specific points with the help of needles is the latest invention in the field of lower back pain treatment.
Finally, bring in some change in your lifestyle, if you never want to experience any kind of lower back pain. Make exercises an indispensable part of your daily life, cut down on alcohol and quit smoking immediately. To top it all, try to follow a healthy diet.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I had viral fever for nearly 15 days in December during which I took multiple medications. Which was finally cured but I conceived in end of january .but when I was 6 months pregnant my baby was found to have congenital heart defect. Wondering if the fever Pre conception could be the cause?
My wife is aged 29 & has given birth her second issue 4 months ago. Immediately after the birth of her child she was having calcium tablets Corcium & most probably iron tablets Hemfer xt. The doctor prescribed her these medicines to continue but he did not mention how long these were to be taken. Now my question is that how long she will take these medicines. Please suggest any other calcium medicine & the time duration to take it. I can't decide.
I am doing exercise in the gym for the past 1 year. And I have the doubt can I take the HGH injections. And I want to know what is its advantages and disadvantages and can I go for it? What it will do for my body any changes in face hair or other parts of the body. Thanks in advance.
I know I overeat at meals, but I can't help it. If I limit my portions, I'm hungry an hour later. How can I avoid overeating and have better control of my appetite? (I'm 5'6" and weigh more than 220 pounds.)
I am 26 year old now and I had problem with my face in 2007 that my face have too much acne pimple and after that I take regular treatment till 2012 but no one cure and control it fully. I take homeopathy medicine skin treatment like new skin but no one so effective till yet it remain so many marks on face and pimples are come and out again and again and I think I take everything which a doctor consult like adephlane gel clindamycin and other type of gel but no result at particular time they look like no effective. What do u want to suggest?
Are you unable to sleep well at night? Calcium deficiency may be the reason. Scientists have identified a key calcium channels are selective gateways in neuron walls that are integral in neuron firing ensuring all parts of the brain keep talking to one another