Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PatilYour feedback matters!
I am 6 month pregnant what should diet I follow during this period. And I have continues pain in upper abdomen.
My age is 32 doctor said I have pre menopause. When I wake up in the morning my full body is isolated so please advice what can I do ?
I am having anal itching almost all the time and vaginal and vulvar itching at times! I have received doses of oflox oz, doxycycline and fungal medicines! Anti allergic medicines also but no relief! I have been treated for pid also, my husband has taken a course of partner kit also. We have been using condoms every time. Is this gynaecological related or gastro related? I think I might have a food allergy too as most of the times I am having epigastric pain. Please help! Recently I have developed joint pains in hands, knees etc. Received vitd3 doses and vit b12 also.
Depression is considered the common cold of all mental health issues and can strike in varying levels due to causes like pressing circumstances, problems in one's personal life and relationships, hormonal changes and other long term, chronic health conditions. Your intimate relationships are also subject to dejection when physical ailments enter the picture. Erectile dysfunction is one such area that creates depression. This is basically a condition that men suffer from. Due to this condition, a man is not able to get and hold an erection long enough to enjoy the act of sex. This can be caused due to related physical problems as well as stress. It can also lead to depression and problems in one's relationship due to anger, frustration, hopelessness and sadness. Here are a few ways to deal with depression caused due to erectile dysfunction.
- Recognising the Symptoms: The very first thing to do is to come out of denial and recognise the symptoms that are caused by this kind of depression. Usually, any long term or chronic problem can lead a person to look at himself or herself as a hopeless case. This can cause symptoms like dejection, a negative attitude towards everything and sudden outbursts of anger and frustration which may crop up in other areas of the patient's life. Since this is an intimate problem that one cannot discuss with everyone, the problem of depression gets all the more challenging. In such cases, the best thing to do is to be aware of the symptoms.
- Getting help: Simply being aware of the symptoms is not enough that is merely the first step. One will need to go ahead and do something about the symptoms. Visiting a sexologist or a sex therapist is the next step. With the help of therapy and discussions, the patient and the doctor can actually reach the root cause of the issue and help in realigning the attitude and thinking of the patient to come out of stress that is creating the issue, or to deal with medical repercussions of the issue in a more stable manner.
- Psychotherapy: One of the foremost methods used by most therapists includes psychotherapy that can help in unravelling the cause and finding a way to cope with the problem in a way that is focussed on discussions.
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy: This form of therapy examines all aspects of the person's life and reality so as to find the cause of the problematic behaviour and reprogram the brain of patient with great deliberation.
- Antidepressants: While some medications can affect sexual functioning, there are antidepressants that do not have major sexual side effects. Please consult a Psychiatrist and discuss about this option too.
Tackling depression and erectile dysfunction is a matter of striking a fine balance with professional help.
While humping with a girl I cummed in my underwear. I was wearing underwear, boxer and jeans while girl was wearing trouser and underwear. Will sperm travel through my cloths to her cloths and to vagina to make her pregnant? What is the probability in %? Have you ever heard that one got pregnant like this?
My age is 23. I was diagnosed with a cyst formation. Epidydimal cyst of 7*8mm. Is there any homeopathic treatment for this instead of operation.
I missed my periods. I am 23 years old. I had intercourse with my bf I don't want to b a pregnant. I was supposed to get my periods 2 weeks ago. Suggest me a tablet to get my periods.
I have missed my period dates. I am 8 days late. I have done home pregnancy test for three times but all are negative. I am also having abdominal pain and legs pain which I usually experience in pms. Please suggest some medicine to get early periods.
I am 30 years old female with infertility problem and also suffering from vaginal burning micturition & itching from 1 year. My doctor advised last month after capsules, candid vaginal capsules& ointment and also asked to sit in warm water with boricacid, but still burning & itching is there. She told sperms will die as ph increases near vagina is it so? What should I do please kindly help me to overcome this problem and to conceive soon.
Hi Can a girl get pregnant if a guy rubs his parts in clothes then rubs her part In clothes and no penetration happens I am not sure if he ejaculated inside his pants or not. I am having few symptoms like backache cramps.
We have got just married. Contraceptive pill as unwanted 72 has been taken by me twice. Is unwanted 72 harmful for pregnancy later ?
I am a married guy. It has been 3 years of our marriage. What is the best day or time for sex so that my wife becomes pregnant. I am talking about the best day after the periods of her. Please tell. Thanks in advance.
We all would have noticed that with age, hair growth along the earlobe crease is not something abnormal. We all have seen people who develop these as a part of ageing. There was nothing unusual about it at all. However, what is unusual is that science has found a very interesting correlation between heart attacks and hair on the ears.
Yes, it does sound very unusual, but there have been studies conducted which say that hair growth on the ears could be one of the first warning signs of the onset of coronary artery disease.
What is coronary artery disease?
The heart is a pump that sends out and receives blood from the rest of the body through a channel of highly interconnected blood vessels. The ones which carry pure blood to the rest of the body are known as arteries and the ones which collect impure blood and bring it to the heart are known as veins. Due to changing food patterns and sedentary lifestyle, there is a lot more fat in the body, which also travels through the blood. Due to their heavier nature, they settle along the walls of the blood vessels, thereby narrowing the blood vessel thickness and reducing the blood flow to the various organs. This is the onset of coronary artery disease.
Early Indicators of coronary artery disease:
- Hair loss (often premature, either in the temple region or the crown)
- Fatty deposits on the eyelids
- Earlobe crease i.e people with diagonal earlobes are more likely to develop heart disease
- Hair in the ears
The last two are interrelated, as hair growth in the ears is more common in people with diagonal ear lobes.
The next correlation is between testosterone and hair growth in the ears.
People with more testosterone in their bodies are more likely to develop body hair, including in the ears. Scientifically, it has been established that people with greater amounts of testosterone are more likely to develop heart disease. Interestingly, the correlation is stronger in younger age groups.
Another interesting fact is that though coronary artery disease is linked to the presence of ear hair in both men and women. However, sudden cardiac death was more common in men than in women. Both these had hair growth, though.
There is another group which dismisses this theory saying that with age, both hair growth and coronary artery disease are likely to develop, and there is no significant correlation between the two. However, if taken as an early warning sign, ear hair growth can definitely guide in taking preventive measures, which can help control the problem in its early stage, which is definitely welcome to improve the overall quality of life! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.