Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Patil DattatrayYour feedback matters!
When I come back from Office and change the clothes. I get itching all over my body particularly legs and I scratch all the body for hours together.
I am losing hair quickly and tried all shampoos and still the problem not rectified can you help me out with that.
Before six months my lower lip was chapped badly& inner cheeks gums also had lesions I am not a diabetic or any other disease after many efforts of treatment and change of doctors I come to know that it is oral pemphigus vulgaris After that i was given co amoxyclav 625 medrol 8 polaramine 2 & fefol z for fortnight All became well but after giving up of the above medicines the symptoms began to occur again after a week or ten days which were also cured by the same treatment of ten days this is going on till now what should l do?
There is so many acne in my face. I have already take a lots of medicine for this. But there is no changes. Kindly give me some advice and also prescribed some medicine which is helpful to me.
While combing your hair, tufts of hair coming out with your brush does not make up for a good sight. It is said that your hair adds to your personality. So, when you start experiencing hair thinning and hair fall, naturally it affects your look as well as confidence.
There are a number of ways by which you can combat hair thinning and subsequent hair fall. There are some regimens you need to follow:
- Have a healthy and balanced diet rich in nutrients and proteins. The antioxidants present in vegetables and fruits prevent hair fall.
- Drink lots of water as it will keep you hydrated. Staying hydrated is one of the best ways to tackle the menace that hair thinning is.
- You should get adequate rest each day. Lesser sleep hours are directly associated with malfunctioning of the hormones and a weakened immune system, both of which directly impact hair thinning and hair loss.
- Use a good herbal shampoo that is rich in organic substances and proteins and low in ‘paraben’ (group of preservatives present in cosmetic products, primarily shampoos) and sulphur content.
Some measures which you can adopt to prevent this condition are:
- Eggs are great for promoting thicker hair. You can either consume it or use the egg yolk directly on your scalp. Let the egg yolk on your hair for 30 minutes and then wash it off with mild shampoo and lukewarm water.
- Olive oil adds to the health of your hair, acting as your home-based hair spa. Massage your hair with olive oil and leave it for 40 minutes. Wash it off with lukewarm water. You can also use honey to make a concoction out of it.
- Avocado is a natural way to moisturize your hair and scalp. The fruit is rich in vitamin E, which thickens your tresses. You can also include avocado along with olive oil to make a thick hair paste. Apply it on your scalp and wash it off with a mild shampoo after 30 minutes.
- Castor Oil, which is available in any local medicine store, is the easiest way you can get thicker hair. It has Vitamin E which makes your hair and scalp healthy. You can mix castor oil with coconut oil to make it thicker. Use this concoction on your scalp to fight hair thinning as well as to get the lost shine back.
I have red ringworm type circles on my thigh. I use terbinafine it prevent but not completely treat this type of itching cycle. Tell me how to get complete treat this type of disease?
Hello doctor! My face is very oily & pimples occurs regularly on my forehead & middle of my cheek from last 2 years .I am 19 now. I use patanjali soap & shampoo (problem of hairfall too)& neem tulsi face wash. I am very depressed. How can I get rid of it? Help me plzz. thanks.
I am 16 year old female. My lips always get cracked in winters and always irritates me. What to do in order to get permanently rid of it?
Need only acne treatment Best medicines please I most highly acne & pimples problems please give such information regarding treatment.
I am regular coming my water 95 % color n belching powder I am fair but start my skin problems in coming please tell me before use coming and Which shop use after coming because my skin dal (back) face and body please help me.
Pityriasis Rosea is a common skin problem which causes a rash. Although, it can occur at any age, it is most often seen in those between the age of 10 to 35. It is usually harmless and a pretty common condition. It is also worth noting that Pityriasis Rosea does not spread from person to person.
Causes: The exact cause of Pityriasis Rosea has not been identified yet. Some doctors claim that it is caused by a virus, bacteria, or fungus while others claim that it is caused by an allergic reaction.
Symptoms: There are a fair number of warning signs of the Pityriasis Rosea rash. The symptoms may differ depending on the patient's general health condition, the climate condition, and the season.
- Size and appearance at first: When the rash first appears, it has a raised border. Basically, it is a pink patch which can be single, round, or oval in shape. 2 cm to 10 cm is the usual range when it comes to the size of the patch.
- Few days or weeks later: After a few days, 1cm to 2cm patches appear on the abdomen, back, chest, legs and arms area. They sometimes spread to the neck, but rarely to the face.
- Back patches: The patches on the back are slightly different from the rest. They tend to be angled and look somewhat like a Christmas tree. Sometimes it is itchy, but it goes away within 6 to 8 weeks.
Treatment: Pityriasis Rosea goes away without treatment. It usually lasts about 6 to 8 weeks. However, in order to relieve itching at home:
- Apply anti-allergic powder.
- Avoid taking hot showers. Keep the water as cool as possible while taking the bath.
- Eat a lot of oatmeal and try bath products which have oatmeal in them.
- Hydrocortisone cream is very good for the itchy areas on your body. However, do not use these on the face or pubic areas.
- Use antihistamines, but, for children, you must check with the doctor first.
- Apply moisturizer regularly.
- Use gentle soaps and avoid deodorant soaps as these worsen the rash and the itching.
Hello, how can I avoid hairfall and white hair. Please suggest me some home remedies. I am a 21 year old boy and have started having white hair and hairfall at this age.
I am loosing hair quickly. My hair line receding day by day and almost bald patches developed on the hair line. Afetr using livon hair gain my hairfall decreases but their is no growth of hairs. Kindly suggest me some medical treatments because home remedies are not working. Where is hardly any good hairspclist. M very much tensed because of this.
How to reduce pimples I have more pimples please give me some permanent solution to reduce it and also tel me how to reduce hair loss.
Dermatitis Herpetiformis is a condition in which there are constant and painful eruptions of rashes and subsequent itching. They mostly develop on the knees, scalps, buttocks and the back. This rash is indicative of your allergy to gluten. A strict adherence to a gluten-free diet is essential for people suffering from this disease. The primary cause of dermatitis herpetiformis is celiac disease.
Gluten is a protein which is present in wheat and rye. People who have allergy to gluten are said to be suffering from Celiac disease. Dermatitis Herpetiformis, in turn, occurs in people who suffer from Celiac disease. An antibody called immunoglobulin, made to combat with gluten proteins reacts with gluten causing violent eruptions of rashes and subsequent bouts of itching.
There are various, perceptible symptoms of dermatitis herpetiformis. Some of them are:
Sensation of Burning: Before visible rashes appear on the body, your skin may suffer from a constant sensation of burning. The area where it does take place is where the rashes erupt later on.
Outbreak of Rash: One of the most common conditions symptomatic of dermatitis herpetiformis is an outbreak of rashes in the elbows, shoulders and scalp. These rashes are an extreme cause of discomfort as they itch continuously. If you notice rashes on these parts of the body that recover themselves only to erupt again later, chances are high that you are suffering from dermatitis herpetiformis.
Bumps: Along with rashes, another important symptom of dermatitis herpetiformis is the eruption of even sized bumps all over the body. They are filled with liquids which have the ability to heal themselves but they quickly re-appear, leaving behind a purple color mark on the body.
Though various treatments have developed to treat dermatitis herpetiformis, there are many medical complications that this disease entails. Some of them are:
Intestinal Cancer: Celiac disease causes damage of the intestines. Therefore if you are suffering from it for a long time, the continuous inflammation of the intestine causes intestinal cancer.
Anemia: If you are suffering from dermatitis herpetiformis, the intestines refuse to absorb nutrients. If such a condition persists, chances are you may suffer from anemia and deficiencies of certain vitamins.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.