Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Patharkar
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PatharkarYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor I have tried committing suicide 3 times by taking alprocontin tablets in more quantity like 150 tablets, does that effects my sexual life. If so is there any steps I should follow. Please suggest me.
I am suffering from early disorder thats make me very irritate during intercourse So, kindly suggest me the best method and pre cautions and best food to prevent and sort out the problem.
Good evening sir/madam, My father age 65 years old. His left kidney was damaged on July 2017. Drs are operated and removed left kidney .and in 2012 years he was operated bypass surgery for heart. And present in 2018 years 17 the February night at 10-30 pm he was unconscious condition 1 hr. From 10-30 pm to 11-30 pm. On that time from his mouth foaming type water and little bit of blood was came, on that time his condition was unconscious. After wake up also he don't know any thing. After wake up his condition is normal. Why that unconscious problem occurred. And on 18 th we went to hospital Dr. s are advised brain MRI and eeg.in that eeg are normal report, but in MRI report impression (1) small vessel ischemic changes (2) T2/Flair hyperintensity in right mastoid air cells-S/o Right mastoiditis. 3) Micro Leeds in right thalamus-----hypertensive/amyloid angiopathic changes. Sir please tell me what is the problem and what medicine is good for him suggest him. Hear Dr. Rx these below medicines 1) EpiLive 500 2) Clobanil 10 Sir please suggest to my father.
Erectile dysfunction refers to a condition where the male patient cannot achieve and retain a normal erection for satisfactory sexual activity. This is also known as impotence. Stress, anxiety, and other ailments like diabetes, high cholesterol, cardiovascular diseases and others, may be the cause of erectile dysfunction. Usually, the primary form of medical intervention includes therapy for the patient to get over the stress and anxiety more than anything else.
Ayurveda also prescribes a number of remedies for getting over Erectile Dysfunction. These are as follows:
- Carrots, Egg and Honey: One can take half a bowl of chopped carrots and add half a boiled egg along with two tablespoons of honey. This should be mixed well and taken so that the condition abates. As per Ayurveda, one must have this concoction for one month, on a daily basis.
- Drumstick Flowers: Drumsticks are known to be rich in anti-oxidants and can be used in tonic form to overcome this form of sexual disability. One can boil drumstick flowers in a glass of milk. This milk can be taken once the tonic becomes lukewarm. This helps in flushing out the toxins that may be blocking the flow of energy in the affected region.
- Ginger and Honey: This is another natural mixture that can be taken at least three times a day, for a few months as ginger is a known aphrodisiac. Crush ginger to a paste. Add two teaspoons of honey and mix it well before having it. This can also be used to drive away cold and cough.
- Abstinence: As per Ayurveda, there are a number of ingredients that one should and should not eat. With a tweak in our lifestyle and daily habits, Ayurveda seeks to reach the root cause of the problem rather than merely offering a cure. Therefore, it manages to prevent any recurrences. For erectile dysfunction, one must abstain from excessive alcohol consumption, smoking, and drug abuse. One must stick to a healthy diet which has a balance of all the food groups. This can also help in better penile tissue growth. Also, better blood circulation in the area will be encouraged as the toxins will be routinely flushed out with the help of various kinds of healthy food.
- Massages: Oil massages are a major part of any Ayurvedic therapy and Sanda Oil massage is said to be especially beneficial for people who are suffering from this condition as it helps in encouraging better blood flow with which the patient and achieve and hold an erection for a longer time.
Sanda oil is not available in its pure form and simple branding of this name is not useful. Sanda is a wild reptile which was boiled in ancient times and fats taken out to make Sanda oil. This is not possible now a days. Instead various 'Tilas' (penis massage oils) prepared by valuable herbs and vegetable oils such as Seasame oil should be used. Tila using Mall (purified arsenic) and egg are also effective. Preparation and use should be as per instructions in classic Ayurveda. Tila is selected as per history, present condition and duration of pt. specific problem, by Ayurveda doctor.
Getting yourself treated for erectile dysfunction is a matter of bringing back confidence in one's sexual life and relationships. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.