Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychiatrists from across India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Hi, I'm 23 years old male. I am having erectile dysfunction from past 5 years due to over masturbation. I have masturbate 3 to 8 times continuous daily for over 10 years. All these days I had thought it will be cured but Now I'm getting scared. My penis has shrinked to its fullest and all the veins have swollen up, because of the shrinkage the skin is protruding at the tip of pennis with swollen veins. The semen when I masturbate will be colourless. And very loose. I feel more and more to masturbate once I finish masturbation. I'm having severe hair loss and hair thinning. I am not able to any work or I'm always feeling dull and depressed. I have stopped masturbation from 5 days. I somewhat feel good mentally. But I have strong urges to watch porn and masturbate. Please help me. I am stuck in life. I have suicidal thoughts. My health has deteriorated. My immunity when I recently checked was some 7000. But Range was 4k to 14k for male.
I am having anxiety for the last 3 years. I am taking clonotril 0.25 daily. How can I stop this medicine and come out from anxiety. I am also having acidity for last 9 years. I am taking esomeprazole 40 mg daily. Is there any permanent treatment of acidity.
Shiman dr. Sahab, namaskar, is samay subah ke 7/54 ho rahe hain. Aaj bhee mein abhee pooja kar ke uthaa hoon. Thaakur ji ka snaan ityadi to ho jaata hai, lekin dhyaan karte samay dimaag mein bhayanak shaklne aur drishy banne lagte hai. Man mein dar lagne lagta hai. Sanshay peda hone lagte hai, jeise ki shankar ji ko manu ya vishnu ji ko, achcha hanumaan ji mera kasht door karenege. In sabke chalte meri pooja adhoori rah jaati hai, to bhee man dara sa rehata hai. 2. Din bhar neend ki khumaari bani rehati hai. Jiske chalte mein apne parivaar se bhee door hota ja raha hoon. Unki samsyane sun kar bhee jhunjhlahat hoti hai. Kai baar bahut adhik gussa kar beithta hoon. Dear dr. Sir, I am a karmakandi brahmin and aacharya in astrology. But I know that I should take good guidance from dr. Too. Please help me. Now a days I am taking d velonor 50, two times, eseta 10, one in morning. And a tab. Clonet beta in moring. Please help me. I will be greatfull to you.
Exams are really tough times for most students irrespective of the level of their preparation. It is natural to get anxious before and during the exam time. Anxiety is a natural state in which people are either uneasy or fearful, depending on the situation that is making them anxious.
Generally, students suffer from anxiety and fear when exam time approaches:
- Forms of ailment: Depending on the medical studies conducted throughout the world, anxiety is divided into the following types:
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder: People suffering from Generalized Anxiety Disorder usually feel nervous and anxious. They even experience fear in conducting routine tasks and worry a lot about the same. Students suffering from this anxiety tend to worry a lot during exam time even after knowing that they are fully prepared to take the exam. Usually, the sufferers here are unable to control their worrying.
- Phobias: Phobia refers to the feeling of excessive fear for any particular thing or object or action. Phobia clearly interferes with the normal functioning of the individual and causes the sudden flow of adrenaline through his or her body. People suffering from any kind of phobia tend to avoid the cause or reason for their fear. Students mostly suffer from social phobias when it comes to exams and their performance.
- Panic Disorder: Panic Disorders are characterized by quick and intense fear. People suffering from this kind of anxiety disorder are prone to experience panic attacks - the situation that involves periods of intense fear and discomfort along with rapid heartbeat, nausea, shortness of breath and dizziness. Panic Disorder causes its sufferers to develop the anxiety of having panic attacks which further increases the problem.
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder: People suffering from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder usually feel compelled to act in a certain way which doesn't appear normal to others. The kind of obsessions people feel due to this ailment include checking if a door is locked repeatedly or washing hands again and again, and so on.
Students usually suffer from generic anxiety disorders before and during the exam. An apt amount of anxiety leads to great results as it makes the person serious about his or her goals and focus on the same.
Anxiety is something that everyone suffers from at one or the other point in their life. The levels of suffering can be different from person to person. The major symptoms of anxiety are listed below:
- Shortness of breath
- Dizziness and unsteadiness
- Trembling or shaking
- Heart palpitations
- Hot flushes or chills
- Fear of going out of control
- Nausea and abdominal distress
Homoeopathy provides amazing treatment in the form of drugs for anxiety and phobia. There are multiple drugs in Homoeopathy for treating anxiety, some of which are listed below. Students can go for any of them and get rid of the exam fear so that they can perform well in their exams:
- Aconitum Napellus
- Arsenicum Album
- Argentum Nitricum
- Ignatia Amara