Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Pathan Safiya MYour feedback matters!
Actually I do have skin problem since when I was on class 8th. Firstly when there was an acne in my face I used dettol in my cheeks without any mixture of water. From then my cheeks turns into black patches and having small holes. I do still have a dettol burn cheeks and searching to remove permanently. I want to know the medicines which cure the problem of mine face.
I want to lose my wait please tell me how? I am so scared of this and please give me tips for proper diet.-Thanks and regards Akash hirap.
Hello, myself Prakhar Verma from India. I'm 19 years old. My height is 5'8, I want to increase 3 to 4 inch more. What should I do? Is there any medicine for it? Or can it be increased naturally? And I need to increase it in 2 to 3 months. Please help Thank you!
What could be the reason for having the traces of undigested food in the poop? I have weak digestion too, I am really worried about it. What do I do?
My age 26 years old male mere only pet ke pass kafi matra me charbi jma huwa hai baki ke sare hisse fit hai jase thai bak cheast to mere pet ke pass ke charbi hatane ka tarika ya medicine bataye mery weight 85 kg hai.?
My gf age 29 has lucoria (white water comes out) and asthma. We love each other and going to be physically attached (sex) soon without condom. But my problem/que. Is:- Will it be safe? Bcoz sum1 is saying. Bcoz of lucoria and asthma, after sex with her, i'll also be in these types of disease. In short, I wanna ask asthma and lucoria both diseases don't spread through sex? Can I go with sex without condom? asthma and lucoria will not affect me, if I sex with her without condom? please plz reply ASAP in detail.
Lybrate | Dr. Gurudhatt speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
My friend is having very high fever 103deg F. From the past 2 days. He is also having severe body pain and joint pain with swelling. His CBC report says he is having thrombocytopenia. But his WBC count is normal. However his monocyte, basophil count is low. Which test should we go for. Chickengunia or dengue or malaria.
What diet should I follow if I want to gain minimum 3 kilograms per month where I go for a 4 miles run every morning, do 5 reps of 30 squats, 5 reps of 50 dibs. I have a maximum budget of INR 8,000/-.
I had an accident, due which I had ligament injury in my knee (swelling) in 2012, I play basketball, after that accident I am unable to perform at my full, I am done with MRI and report says" swelling in ligament" and the doctor said to wear a knee cap and to do some exercises. I am just 27 and I am very much worried about my knee.
Dear Doctor, I am 46/M. Height is 5'9" weight is 95 kg. My tummy is tight always. Even after small amount of meals it becomes hard. Is it obesity or some other medical condition. I have 1st condition controlled asthma also. Please reply. Thanks.
I have digestion problems when I ate outside food? What is the reason for that? Any healthy food items to make the digestion easier?
I am suffering from very high fever, and cough and cold, which medicine I should took? Please suggest me.
The Tulsi plant or holy Tulsi has been an intrinsic part of Indian history. It runs so deep within the realm of our understanding and profession of Hinduism or of an overly eastern way of life, that you use it as a metaphor for sanctity. Most Hindu households, both rural and urban, worship this plant. The benefits of this herb have had the support of a huge mass of people who would not have settled for anything other than a scientific approval of their faith; the humor in this statement eludes most proving every bit of truth in it. Indeed, this healthy herb has been found to be helpful in more than a couple of ways and has thus, transcended the limits of domestic and cultural identities.
See for yourself how healthy is Tulsi:
- Fight off cancer with Tulsi leaves: Tulsi plant is widely sought after for its anti-carcinogenic properties. It is also known to counter bacteria and other viral infections. One may even use its leaves as an antibiotic. Regular consumption of its leaves on an empty stomach can rid you of recurrent problems like fever or cough and cold.
- Pamper your skin with a touch of health: Tulsi is known to detoxify and cleanse the human body. Most skin disorders arise due to underlying skin infections. These infections are usually the result of toxins. Applying a Tulsi pack or drinking herbal teas can therefore be effective.
- Say goodbye to crushing digestive problems: Tulsi can build up your immunity against common conditions like diarrhea or dysentery. People suffering from slow bowel movement have also gained from this herb. It propels good digestion.
- A big threat to mosquito borne diseases: Treatment of Malaria and dengue incurs thousands. Using Tulsi as a preventive herb can be of significant help. Tulsi is also known to cure hepatitis and tuberculosis.
- Bathe in Tulsi water to remedy rashes: Adding Tulsi leaves to your bathing water successfully deals with germs and bacteria. You can easily tackle itchy skin, rashes, and boils with this simple tip.